Firepit Fundamentals Ltd.

Fences & Gates
15706-90 ave NW Edmonton AB t5r 4w6
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Edmonton  >  Firepit Fundamentals Ltd.

Reviews for Firepit Fundamentals Ltd.

Darryl and Kathy Fox in
Darryl and Kathy Fox in
1 review , AB

Walkout, deck and roof extension

Eddy is amazing to deal with. He’s such an approachable and knowledgeable contractor. He is always on time and within range of his specified quotes - no sudden surprises! He was able to interpret engineered drawings, identify mistakes within the drawings and have them corrected without having to include us in the process. He’s HONEST and we will be using him for many more projects in the future without hesitation. We are extremely happy with him.

Hi Kathy and Darryl, thank for your great review! I am looking forward to working with you in the future. This was by far our most enjoyable and scenic project! Also was great to have the company of your rescue dogs. C U SOON!

jason in Edmonton
jason in Edmonton

Fence and Decks

As a designer here at Salisbury Landscaping we deal with a huge amount of clients who expect their workmanship to be of a very high standard. Where wood work is required I routinely recommend Eddy as his workmanship is extremely professional, they meet the schedules we set and our clients are always happy with the finished product.

As a design office we're all more than happy to refer Eddy to our clients.

Thank you Jason and the rest of the crew at Salisbury Landscaping. We appreciate your referrals and do our best to make sure everyone is happy with the finished product. Looking forward to working together in the upcoming season.

jme76
jme76

Fence

We were very pleased with the finished product, any problems that were encountered were quickly dealt with.

Thanks for the review Janice, we appreciate your feedback.

Eleanor in Toronto
Eleanor in Toronto

Fence and deck stairs

Firepit fundamentals did a great job. They completed the work on time/budget. They were professional and answered all my questions in a timely manner. It was a very smooth and easy project. great job.

Hello Eleanor, was nice to do your project. Hope you get some privacy with the new fence. Very busy area with all the housing development. Best regards,

marilisa
marilisa
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Removal of old fence, building a new fence.

As a single female homeowner, I have had to deal with many contractors over the years. It is something that can be quite difficult, and that I dread. In this instance, I was very anxious about the work as my fencing project was quite complicated with extensive landscaping on both sides of the fence and 4 adjacent neighbours. Eddie was very patient with explanations about how the work would be done to protect existing landscape structures. He submitted separate bills for 4 neighbours and took care of collecting deposits and the final payment. This was a huge bonus for me as I did not have to worry about hounding neighbours for payment. To be completely honest, there were some issues with his job foreman, and the finished product that I was unhappy about. I dreaded having a conversation with Eddy about how to resolve them. I cannot emphasize enough how easy Eddie made that conversation, and how quickly he resolve the issues to my satisfaction. I believe him to be honest, fair and to genuinely want to please his customers. In my opinion, he does quality work for a reasonable price, and when difficulty arises, he is very easy to work with to resolve it. I feel that he truly values his customers, is very respectful in his communication, and with their property. I would have him back, and recommend him to friends or family instantly. Thank you Eddie for all the work that was put into a great finished product.
Marilisa

Hi Marilisa, yes I agree it was a rather complicated fence as far as the number of people and the landscaping. A good challenge for us and although the foreman had some difficulty I was happy to make things right for you. Thank you for any referrals in the future. Regards,

KJCamp
KJCamp

House renovation

Eddy Mills was amazing to work with. He took everything we said to heart and gave us our dream house! He took care of everything! From the ceilings being scraped, new electrical and lighting, flooring, paint, completely new kitchen, walls removed to make it open concept and more done! If he needed to subcontract work to specialists (ex- electrical) he had great referrals and recomendations for other excellent professionals. Everything was done in a timely manner on a very modest budget, and the end result looks amazing! I would highly recommend Eddy Mills with Firepit Fundamentalsto anyone looking to do a renovation, deck or fence! He was a true pleasure to work with and we will definitely be using his services again for future renovations!

Thank for the review . It was an interesting job and the end result looks good. Having good trades to lean on when required is key to doing the complete job. Hope you are enjoying your new home!

Keiko in Edmonton
Keiko in Edmonton

Commercial gate installation

Eddy installed a commercial gate at my place of work. The job required innovative thinking. Eddy did the job in one day and it looks amazing. He was prompt and efficient and the cost was extremely reasonable.

Thank you for choosing us to do your gate project!

Henry in Toronto
Henry in Toronto

Building Fence

Very reliable and completes the job fast. His pricing was very fair for what I required (building fence and gate for yard). Would hire him again in the future. Recommended.

Thanks for the positive review Henry . I liked the look of the fence with the horizontal boards.

renu.abela
renu.abela
1 review Edmonton, AB

Fence and gates for our backyard

Eddy was really thorough. We got exactly what we wanted! He came right when he was suppose to and got the project done in 2 days. His partner was really informative as well and answered all our questions! I would highly recommend them!!

Hi renu, thank you for choosing our company to build you ornamental metal fence and gates . Was a nice project for us.

Joachim in Edmonton
Joachim in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Two Story Deck and Rain Escape - Excellent Work!

We asked Eddy to re-do our two-story deck. He was quick, on schedule, and any and all concerns were addressed in a very timely fashion. Price was very fair, and Eddy was always responsive. I high recommend this company. Eddy was great to work with and very professional throughout the process.

Thanks for the opportunity to build your deck Joe! Was interesting doing the lower deck completely screened in. Hope the LED pot lights give you more time on the deck this coming year!.

More about Firepit Fundamentals Ltd.

Deck , Fence and General Renovation Company. We build decks and fences to your specifications. Wood and composite decks and fences. Full Basement renovations and home development. Legal suites and more. Quality work by Certified Red Seal Carpenter and experienced employees, We build Quality not Quantity.