6912 - 82 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T6B 0E7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Pro Plumbing & Heating Edmonton

Reviews for Pro Plumbing & Heating Edmonton

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Happy customer right here

Got a new 50 gallon hot water heater installed and had some work done on a water line going to my fridge. Haven't had any problems and the installation looks amazing. It was really fast to book an appointment and the technicians/installers were friendly and fast. Thanks!

Msmith80 in Edmonton
Msmith80 in Edmonton

Toilet replacement

Upgraded my bathroom in my condo. I had Pro Plumbing come and give me a quote to replace the toilet. The plumber came that afternoon and gave me a free quote at a great price. Work followed the next morning and an hour later, I had a lovely new toilet in my suite! The plumber handled everything and left the bathroom in immaculate condition after his job was done. Thank you, Pro Plumbing!

shawnpaull777
shawnpaull777

Toilet repairs

Had issues with the leaking toilet got hold of the Pro Plummer’s needed two service calls in a two week period they where very helpful including having to drive around for some hard too find parts too complete the job.Service tech was very helpful a job well done

Thank you so much for calling us. Call us again when you need us. :)

Chris from Edmonton
Chris from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot Water Tank Repair

Pro Plumbing was directed to me from my usual plumbing contractor that I deal with and I was not disappointed. After two extremely courteous phone conversations, a plumber was on site on time to take a look at my hot water tank that was having issues lighting the main burner. While the fix was rather simple, the service tech took the time to educate on proper maintenance of my hot water tank. The service tech was polite, considerate, and professional. I would identify him by name but I can not locate it on the bill. Speaking of the bill, I was charged exactly what I was quoted, no surprises. I would recommend this company any day. Thanks for everything!

Anabela in Calgary
Anabela in Calgary

Hot Water Tank Repair

I had them out to fix my hot water tank and install a kitchen faucet. I was very impressed with their quality of work. Not only was the plumber friendly and will mannered but he was very efficient, and did and excellent, high quality job.

Tina in Edmonton
Tina in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Leaky Toilet Fixed

Toilet was running in my upstairs bathroom. Called Pro Plumbing and within 24 hours they had a plumber at my door. He was very knowledgeable and efficient. Thank you Pro Plumbing!!

Hot Water Tank Install

Great guys came in and installed a 40 gallon hot water tank for my family and I. Talked to me about how they were going to install it and take the old one out. Highly recommended very clean and friendly.

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Shower replacement

These guys came out when they committed to be there to give me a quote and that was the same way they carried on when I said to go ahead. The work was well done, completed when they said it would be and at the price quoted.

More about Pro Plumbing & Heating Edmonton

Our Edmonton plumbing staff is here to help you. Pro Plumbing & Heating has served the Greater Edmonton area, Sherwood Park and St Albert with our Mr. Faucet location since 1988. Our professional plumbers truly enjoy working with people.

When you contact us, you’ll get nothing less than the full attention of one of our expertly trained staff.

At Pro Plumbing & Heating, we’re not satisfied until you are. You’ll especially be satisfied with our prices — $99 an hour and $55 for a service call.

We are experts in our field of plumbing and furnace repairs and would love to help you in any way we can. Call or visit us today before you overpay!