Westend Windows And Doors

Reviews for Westend Windows And Doors

James in Brampton
James in Brampton

Order of 11 custom windows and installation

Sales staff and owner were very professional, friendly and courteous. The product quality of the 11 KV windows is high and the installation was done professionally. I have used the company three times, and I don't think you could be more pleased.

Georges in Markham
Georges in Markham

Window renovation

They are a very proper and professional company. They are an efficient and hardworking team that got the job done in a few hours. Thee product was neat and beautiful.
I would strongly recommend

New front door

Door arrived on time as promised. The two gentlemen who installed the door were very professional and efficient. They ensured the entrance to my home as well as my front porch were swept and clear before leaving. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for a job well done!

19 windows replacement

I found Renaud from Westend Windows was very knowledgeable, efficient,responsible and honest. The price that he qouted was one of the lowest that I received, and the waiting period for installation were shorter than other companies. He sent me a list of jobs he did, and I went to see several of them, and also had a chance to talk to one of his customer in person. The triple glanced high energy efficient new windows are making a big different to my house this Winter. I am very
happy with the quality of the windows and the work of installation. A job well done!

Window Installation

We had West End do our Bay window. Renaud and his workers were Amazing. He came for the estimate Friday at 5 and we had it by 9 pm that night! Signed up with them right away. He was there for ANY questions and came by the house a few times when needed before the installation began. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone. Amazing products and more importantly , stellar service.

Brittany from Ottawa
Brittany from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

New front door

After shopping around for a while for the best door and price, Renaud came in the cheapest with the best looking door. Delivery of the door was right on time and installation was smooth. Installers were very friendly. I've used Renaud twice now. First job had a couple hiccups but they did a great job. This install was perfect. I'll be using them to replace all my windows and doors. Thanks for the great service.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Good product, unprofessional install

Great salesman, answered all questions and was very friendly. Installers arrived 3 hours late (for the first job of the day), hung over and wearing beach clothes. They said sorry for sleeping in, having been out partying at a concert the night before. Not very professional, but did a nice job on the install.

Doug from Ottawa
Doug from Ottawa

New Windows

I found Westend Windows online and thought they had very competitive prices. I called them to put in new basement windows for me. The installation was good. It was done on time. Although, I think there may have been a little bit of a delay in the delivery beforehand. In any case, I thought they were good overall.

James from Ottawa
James from Ottawa

door and window installation

My wife found out about Westend Windows and got a quote from them. The pricing was competitive but, more importantly, their quality was very good and the company used all Canadian materials. We had them replace our front door and four windows in our home. The installation went well, there were just some minor issues but they were taken care of. Would definitely recommend them.

Mike from Ottawa
Mike from Ottawa

door installation

I found these guys through a trade show and had them do my doors for me. They were fantastic. They’re professional, on time and pleasant. When there was a manufacturer flaw they made sure I was aware of it. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

More about Westend Windows And Doors

At Westend Windows and Doors, we boast of over 20 years of experience in the construction industry. We sell and install windows and doors in the Ottawa Carleton Region. Our windows and doors are custom designed and 100% Canadian built and Manufactured, Premium Quality & Energy Star Certified. We offer ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ottawa?