Westend Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
309 Buttonbush way Ottawa ON K1T 0G9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Westend Windows and Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Westend Windows and Doors

1 review Ottawa, ON

We had West End do our Bay window. Renaud and his workers were Amazing. He came for the estimate Friday at 5 and we had it by 9 pm that night! Signed up with them right away. He was there for ANY questions and came by the house a few times when needed before the installation began. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone. Amazing products and more importantly , stellar service.

Brittany from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

After shopping around for a while for the best door and price, Renaud came in the cheapest with the best looking door. Delivery of the door was right on time and installation was smooth. Installers were very friendly. I've used Renaud twice now. First job had a couple hiccups but they did a great job. This install was perfect. I'll be using them to replace all my windows and doors. Thanks for the great service.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Great salesman, answered all questions and was very friendly. Installers arrived 3 hours late (for the first job of the day), hung over and wearing beach clothes. They said sorry for sleeping in, having been out partying at a concert the night before. Not very professional, but did a nice job on the install.

Doug from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I found Westend Windows online and thought they had very competitive prices. I called them to put in new basement windows for me. The installation was good. It was done on time. Although, I think there may have been a little bit of a delay in the delivery beforehand. In any case, I thought they were good overall.

James from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My wife found out about Westend Windows and got a quote from them. The pricing was competitive but, more importantly, their quality was very good and the company used all Canadian materials. We had them replace our front door and four windows in our home. The installation went well, there were just some minor issues but they were taken care of. Would definitely recommend them.