Westend Windows and Doors

309 Buttonbush way Ottawa ON K1T 0G9
Owner/Manager
Renaud Martineau [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Westend Windows and Doors

Reviews for Westend Windows and Doors

1 review Ottawa, ON

We had West End do our Bay window. Renaud and his workers were Amazing. He came for the estimate Friday at 5 and we had it by 9 pm that night! Signed up with them right away. He was there for ANY questions and came by the house a few times when needed before the installation began. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone. Amazing products and more importantly , stellar service.

Brittany from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

After shopping around for a while for the best door and price, Renaud came in the cheapest with the best looking door. Delivery of the door was right on time and installation was smooth. Installers were very friendly. I've used Renaud twice now. First job had a couple hiccups but they did a great job. This install was perfect. I'll be using them to replace all my windows and doors. Thanks for the great service.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Great salesman, answered all questions and was very friendly. Installers arrived 3 hours late (for the first job of the day), hung over and wearing beach clothes. They said sorry for sleeping in, having been out partying at a concert the night before. Not very professional, but did a nice job on the install.

Doug from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I found Westend Windows online and thought they had very competitive prices. I called them to put in new basement windows for me. The installation was good. It was done on time. Although, I think there may have been a little bit of a delay in the delivery beforehand. In any case, I thought they were good overall.

James from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My wife found out about Westend Windows and got a quote from them. The pricing was competitive but, more importantly, their quality was very good and the company used all Canadian materials. We had them replace our front door and four windows in our home. The installation went well, there were just some minor issues but they were taken care of. Would definitely recommend them.

Mike from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I found these guys through a trade show and had them do my doors for me. They were fantastic. They’re professional, on time and pleasant. When there was a manufacturer flaw they made sure I was aware of it. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Craig from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had to get our sliding door to the deck replaced and a friend referred me to Westend Windows. They did a great job, did everything they said they would and cleaned up when they left. Good price too. Would highly recommend.

anonymous from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had Westend Windows install a very large custom window for us. They were outstanding. I’ve never been so impressed with a window contractor before. Their attention to detail was incredible and their price was well worth it. Plus, they were actually cheaper than some other companies. So hat’s off to these guys!

Valerie from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I found these guys online when I needed to get a window replaced. They did good job overall. The installer was very good — can’t remember his name because it was a year ago. The price was reasonable and I didn’t have any issues.

Kelly from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My husband looked online and called around before deciding on Westend Windows. They ended up doing two basement windows for us. One they had to do from inside and one from outside because our deck wasn’t built yet. They were great about accommodating us with that and said it would be no problem and no extra charge. For window, their prices were good, a little high but comparable to others. We highly recommend them.

More about Westend Windows and Doors

At Westend Windows and Doors, we boast of over 20 years of experience in the construction industry. We sell and install windows and doors in the Ottawa Carleton Region. Our windows and doors are custom designed and 100% Canadian built and Manufactured, Premium Quality & Energy Star Certified. We offer ...