MRG Custom Concrete Forming Inc.

Concrete Contractors
39 Patricia Dr King City ON L7B 1H5
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Richmond Hill  >  MRG Custom Concrete Forming Inc.

Reviews for MRG Custom Concrete Forming Inc.

Brad Bardi in Toronto
Brad Bardi in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Single side form work

MRG Custom Concrete Forming Inc.
647-833-5015
39 Patricia Dr
King City
L7B 1H5

Rudy, and his Team are some the very best in the city
and will take on jobs most concrete guys wont touch.
they did a great job 120 feet of single side forms for my build
They take their job very Seriously and deliver results.
I wont hesitate to use them again in the future

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Concrete Forming

I just contracted MRG to do my concrete walls/slab & drain and am entirely happy with this company. Rudi was very helpful during the whole process to explain each process thoroughly. They went above and beyond, especially when dealing with city inspection. Not sure why above 2 ratings poor - they come highly recommended by me after doing my job on a approx 4,500 custom home concrete work in GTA.

Contractor  in Toronto
Contractor in Toronto

Concrete

I've been in the home building industry for 36 years and I can say without a doubt this is by far the worst concrete forming and drain company I have ever seen. The quality of their work is horrible and dealing with them afterward is an absolute nightmare. I hope this review prevents even one person from making the same mistake I did.

nonnegotiator in Toronto
nonnegotiator in Toronto

Absolute nightmare!!

Hired this company to do my footings/ walls, concrete and drain. The worst experience of my life, essentially no customer service, lots of mistakes and many loose ends which are never fixed.