Zen House Interiors Inc

Formerly First Rate Calgary Painting Inc.
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2A 5R9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Zen House Interiors Inc

Reviews for Zen House Interiors Inc

587-703-7755
Calgary
AB
T2A 5R9

Zen House Interiors painted all the cabinets in my kitchen, bannister and some built in shelves. It was all that old honey coloured wood. I had it all painted in white and it looks great! The technique and paint they used was not spray, but is smooth like spray. It didn't shut down my house while painting and there was very little smell as my wife is sensitive to it. I would recommend Zen House. Professional, easy to work with and cost was reasonable and great work!

J. H.
J. H.

Full House

They painted my entire house. Their work was excellent, especially their attention to detail and suggestions on colour matching. The price was quite fair too. I am happy to recommend First Rate Calgary Painting!

More about Zen House Interiors Inc

Whether you're preparing to sell your house, completing a renovation, or freshening up the atmosphere, we will show you our passion for painting through our exceptional work. We are experienced professional Residential and Commercial painters and at affordable rates.