Mr Rooter Langley

26522 33 Avenue Langley Township BC V4W 3G2

Reviews for Mr Rooter Langley

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Clogged kitchen sink

Irsh was very professional and informative. He had to add an access so took more time than just snaking a drian. Everyone I talked to was very professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Kath P in Langley
Kath P in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Kitchen & Bathroom sinks

I emailed about some plumbing issues and in less than 2 days, I was called and had my repairs completed. Dylan was extremely accommodating. Also very knowledgeable about all my questions.
I have used Mr. Rooter a couple years ago and received excellent service. That was why I didn't need to search for any other plumbers in my area. Mr. Rooter is my go to plumbing solution provider! Thanks Dylan & team.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Sewer backed up.

Assisted Review

We called Mr Rooter for our sewer issue. It was quite unpleasant, but we were sent a technician out promptly. We are happy with the speed of the service and the quality of the professionalism their technician showed. Thank you so much for sending him out so fast!

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We apologize for the late reply, but please know that we do appreciate your positive follow up with us! Thank you!

More about Mr Rooter Langley

Mr. Rooter is there for you when it comes to plumbing emergencies. We are available 24/ 7 and there is NEVER an extra charge for evenings or weekends. Beyond plumbing emergencies, we also specialize in clearing plugged drains, duct cleaning and replacing or repairing hot water tanks, boilers and heating ...
Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in Langley?