Mr Rooter Chilliwack

Reviews for Mr Rooter Chilliwack

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Water In Basement, heating system faucet replacement

Assisted Review

I used to own a plumbing company some years ago and I am very impressed with the technician that came to my home. Rob was fantastic. His work was very professional and he was a flexible problem solver, given the age of the house. He not only diagnosed the issue in my basement but he also fixed a couple other things for me as well. He made valuable suggestions to save us grief in the future. He was very prompt with the appointment time as well. I was told a time frame of between 2 and 4pm and Rob knocked on my door promptly at 2pm. I was also impressed the with stock kept on his work truck. Thank you, Rob, for your professionalism!

Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! Rob is a wonderful technician that always ensures to provide excellence and care to our customers! Thank you again!

Shirley in Rosedale
Shirley in Rosedale
1 review , BC

toilet/sink repair

The plumber removed a large stick from my toilet which then made it flush. Hip, Hip Hooray, we can now use that bathroom! He also repaired the sink connection so we now have two sinks that drain water.

More about Mr Rooter Chilliwack

Mr Rooter Plumbing of Chilliwack is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to meeting you and working with you for all of your plumbing, heating and drainage needs!
Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in Chilliwack?