Fix It 2 Sell It

Handyman Services
Limoges ON K0A
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Limoges  >  Fix It 2 Sell It
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Fix It 2 Sell It

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Laurent is very friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and it is very apparent that he takes pride in his work and has an eye for detail. He tries to give good advice on saving money on materials and what are good materials to get. He explains everything he is doing and was able to come to the house last minute and finished the same day. I have already recommended him to others.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words and reccomendation. I am happy you got an offer on your home: congratulations!

Barbara in Limoges
1 review Ottawa, ON

Laurent was extremely professional, he completed the work on-time, on-budget. His tile work in the bathroom was precise as he pays close attention to detail and takes great pride in the outcome. Laurent also did a few other fix-it jobs around the house. His knowledge and skill is diverse so he's a good person to do all kinds of jobs. Laurent is also sensitive to keeping his workspace clear of clutter and clean. He always called ahead of time to tell me when he would arrive and was respectful at all times.

Job Price

I finally found this respond feature! We were very happy to help you in the sale of your home, and are happy that your buyer liked the newly-renovated bathroom.

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

Robert from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Laurent replaced five windows in my home, as well as redoing some
cracked moulding and fixing a broken door. He was very professional
and very friendly, and did a great job quite quickly. He was very
serious about making sure things were done right, paying close
attention to detail. He takes pride in a job well done. It was like
having a trusted friend doing the work. I had work done previously by
another contractor, and Laurent was much better in every aspect. I
would highly recommend him to friends and family.

I finally found this respond feature!

It was a pleasure to get those windows in on time. We were so pleased your home sold so quickly. Good luck in your new city, rob, and thanks for the kind words! :)

Rick Hawkeye from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fix It 2 Sell It was recommended to us by a real estate agent and we were exceptionally pleased with the service and workmanship. They completely remodelled 2 bathrooms, replaced our sliding patio door and rotted flooring beneath, replaced kitchen sheet flooring, replaced the furnace, refinished our wood deck and concrete entry landing, and attended to several other minor items. Quality was outstanding; quoted prices were never exceeded; work was performed in a timely manner. Once they were complete the house was so nice we decided not to sell it. We will be bringing them back this year for further home upgrades.

I finally found this respond feature!

I have recently been in phone contact with your wife, and she assures me that everything is still in great shape, and that you're still loving your home.

We hope to see you guys again for any other upgrades/repairs you wish done to your home.

Charly from Limoges
1 review Limoges, ON

Fixit2Sellit ( Laurent and Andrew ) Do excellent work. They give an excellent proposal of cost in the initial meeting and stick to the initial cost that they "propose to you". I would recommend their services to anyone looking for high quality workmanship in renovations, and customer service. Also they are both easy going friendly, approachable, and have a wide array of knowledge about anything you could think of inside of your home. They also will go the extra mile to try and save you some money where they can when brainstorming ideas, and planning out your job. I had them do a variety of tasks; list as follows:
drywall basement, install gas fireplace, install stone finish around gas fireplace, install designer woodwork around fireplace and trim, prime and prime check basement, install backsplash in kitchen, give advice with in home electrical planning for pot lighting system, also fixit2sellit has a wide array of aides including: staging your home, knowledge of top notch real estate agents, cleaning services and more. Really too much to list. Overall an excellent choice for any home renovation, but especially if you are getting ready to move.

Regards,

Charly Godwin

I finally found this respond feature!

It was a real pleasure to work for you, Charlie. You had your hands full with two kids and your wife being deployed overseas. We got the renovation done on time, and the house sold within 48 hours at 98% of the asking price! Belated congratulations! :)

More about Fix It 2 Sell It

Fix It 2 Sell It Inc. If its good enough to sell it, it's good enough to keep it! Call 613-898-1798 and ask for Laurent or Andrew We specialize in: Interior & exterior home repairs including: carpentry, drywall/ painting/ etc. . . ...