Lifetime Developments

Review for Lifetime Developments

Gregarious from Toronto
Gregarious from Toronto

Liberty Market Lofts

My purchase at LIberty market Lofts was not a total disaster, but the builders service and workmanship was extremely difficult to deal with from a PDI forward stand point. IN typical fashion, PSA was worded strongly in favor of saving the builder from servicing their product. Repairs to poor workmanship was 50/50 as to whether or not they made it right, and when they did, I was made to feel like they were doing me a favor. Some items written right INTO my pda were ignored, and I was not able to fight them successfully, nothing offered in compensation for same.

I am gratefully OUT of the condo game now, and am thankful. I fear that poor workmanship is going to lead to a LOT of issues for these buildings in the not too distant future. Poor service though, there is just NO excuse for that.