Liquid Quarry

Reviews for Liquid Quarry

A in Oakville
A in Oakville

Custom Trough Sink

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Lorne on this project. Although it was a small job, he took the time to work with me to make it just right. I couldn't be happier with the final product, and have recommended Liquid Quarry to my friends and family.

Katie in Oakville
Katie in Oakville

Kitchen Countertop

Liquid Quarry
Oakville
L6L 2Y2

For our kitchen countertop needs, we talked to a few companies. We found Lorne at Liquid Quarry and called him. We talked and met with Lorne (on a weeknight), he was very sincere and extremely helpful. We made our decision to go with Liquid Quarry. Lorne kept us consistently informed of the progress of the order. He even sent me a picture when it was done. The delivery and installation was quick. They cleaned up the site very well after the install. We are very pleased with the overall experience, I highly recommend Liquid Quarry.

We would love to own a cottage one day and will defiantly be calling Lorne to update the countertops and get him to make a concrete fire table.

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you love your new countertop with built in sink and drainboard!

More about Liquid Quarry

Concrete Countertops, Concrete Wall panels, concrete furniture, concrete sinks, concrete tiles
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Oakville?