Intex Surface Solutions

Tile & Stone Contractors
62 Nightstar Drive Richmond Hill ON L4C 8H5
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Richmond Hill  >  Intex Surface Solutions

Reviews for Intex Surface Solutions

416-458-0393
62 Nightstar Drive
Richmond Hill
L4C 8H5

Great experience with INTEX Surface Solutions. - Great work.

I love the natural looks of stone and wood, they are beautiful. For that, I requested my architect to integrate as much stone and wood as possible into the design of my new home. He did, he created a beautiful home for me. He chose beautiful marbles for my floors and showers and chose granites for my countertops, backsplashes and the bar. His creation is beautiful, very beautiful. During construction, he protected the finished floors with paper then hardboard and plywood. After construction is completed and the floor protection removed, I was stunt to see that my floor is ruined! There were remaining tape, grout and glue on my marble floor from construction everywhere! There were stains from coffee and tea too. I was much sadden by the scene. I hired cleaners and they used 'Goof Off' and plastic wall scrappers trying to clean the floors. That was not successful because the majority of the dirt did not come off and the floor area is too big for the operation. Just before I gave up I went to the website and was lucky to stumble into INTEX surface solutions. It caught my attention because of their 'Stone care guide'. It was my luck that I contacted Robert of INTEX. I briefly explained the situation to him over the phone and he came to take a look. In our short meeting, I was totally bought by his knowledge. He assured me the floor can be restored and he also explained and recommended to me that I should also seal all the (marble) showers. I decided to have him doing the work because I trust him and his price is very reasonable. That was a great decision on my part to trust the job to him because Robert and his crew are very knowledgeable. They did they work meticulously, cleanly and with heart. Now all my showers were cleaned and sealed and my floor is restored, sealed and shine! What a beautiful floor and what a beautiful experience. I do owe Robert and his INTEX crew for such a great job. I do want others who need to have their service to know about INTEX Surface Solutions because they will be happy to have chosen them too. I have already requested Robert and his INTEX crew to come and acid clean the exterior of my new home off the cement and mortar streaks, seal the flagstone in the front steps and seal the stone on the driveway and patio early summer. I am really impressed by their knowledge and Robert's good and honest recommendations (for the good of the customer and not only for getting more business). Thank you Robert, thank you INTEX. Thank you for the spectacular job. Thank you for your skills, working with heart and going extra steps for the breathtaking results. I cannot ask for more! Thank you.

Judy S
Judy S

FANTASTIC!

My limestone flooring (750 sq ft) needed much repair, holes patched, resurfacing, and grout cleaning...I am happy to say it looks brand new! I love, love the finished result. Both Ray and Robert were extremely professional during the quoting process and during the job. If anyone needs their type of service I highly, highly recommend them.

Thanks Judy
It was a pleasure working for you.

Debbie in Thornhill
Debbie in Thornhill
14 reviews Thornhill, ON

Marble refinishing

This company is quite new. Raymond returned my call in a timely fashion and then came for an estimate on my marble floor. He was excellent, very knowledgeable and honest. I would highly recommend these guys. They take great pride in their work as well.

More about Intex Surface Solutions

With more than a decade of experience in marble restoration and other fine stone care, INTEX Surface Solutions is recognized as a leader in Toronto’s stone restoration industry. Offering interior and exterior services, we can restore many of the surfaces in and around your property. Having worked with numerous distinguished ...