HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  Top Level Roofing

Reviews for Top Level Roofing

Nadeem
Nadeem

instal roof vent

Mike is proffesonal and his price was best out of 5 roofers i called and he came on time very nice guy

Thanks a lot for your review Nadeem!

Great job done!

The guy came to Brampton to install couple of shingles that had fallen off of my roof. Called this guy, the next day he showed up at my house and installed the shingles in a matter of 1 hour. Nice guy and did a great job. I would recommend him!!!

Read the full review on our @homestars profile #homestarsreview

Ismail
Ismail
1 review Aurora, ON

Shingle repairs

Micheal was very good and polite guy he immediatly checked the roof where it needed the repair and fixed it.

Mr. Ismail

Jacob
Jacob

New roof shingles installed.

Once we have signed the contract, everything worked as a clock:
The materials were delivered on time, the crew showed up as they said the would. The work was done on a professional way. The entire affected by the work area was cleaned and brought to it's original condition. All in all, I am happy with the transaction:
Reasonable price
Professional service
They did what they said they are going to do.
Well done!!!

Thank you so much a for a positive and detailed review! We tried to put our effort in each thing you mentioned. You are amazing people and great customers, all our crew liked a lot you and we wish you good luck!

DS
DS

Roof Repair

In need of a repair for my roof I called Moshebo Roofing. When Michael came to my house he inspected the roof and diagnosed the actions necessary for the roof to last at least another 5 years. He replaced a bundle of shingles worth, putting underlayment on troubling areas, fixed issues with eaves trows and downpipes, and put plenty of silicone all over. I am very satisfied with the job. Thanks.

Thanks for a detailed review! Call us for a full replacement.

Ella
Ella

Installation of a new roof

Overall I am satisfied with the way the job was performed. For me it was important that the shingles I wanted were delivered on time. Additional vents were installed. Everything was left clean. I thank Moshebo roofing for a job well done.

Thanks a lot for a great review Ella! Always doing our best for OUR customers.

gps
gps

Roofing repair

I so happy my roof repair work very good person did good job and very reasonable price. i recommend
Thanks

Thanks for your great support!! Customer is always right

Tony C.
Tony C.

Small roof repair

We needed a small roof repair job done and started our search on Kijiji. We came across Michael's ad, and are very happy we did. Michael was personable and honest.
He inspected the entire roof and showed us photos of what needed to be done.
He worked on our schedule and came when he told us he would. He even took care of a downspout issue for us. I would highly and happily recommend him. He was great to deal with.

Thanks a lot for your review Tony! You are a great customer too! Happy that I did job for you!

Nice in Mississauga
Nice in Mississauga

Moshebo Roofing is very professional and reliable company. No complaints. Very happy with the service and price I received from Michael and his team on this job. I will defiantly recommended to my friends.

Thank you Tania! We will always do our best for customers and friends!

Мишан in Richmond Hill
Мишан in Richmond Hill

Did nice job

Moshebo Roofing did a roof repair last year on my garage. They did a perfect job, showed up on time and gave me good price. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Thanks Mishan, appreciate your support. If you want to replace a whole roof, you know where to call

More about Top Level Roofing

Top Level Roofing provides residential and commercial roofing services in Toronto and all of the GTA.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We offer top quality roofing, shingle replacement and small roofing repairs. We also repair skylights, metal flashing and eavestroughs. We assure a responsible, professional and upstanding services. Our goal is to meet top level standards and technical skills to ensure customer satisfaction. We are a successful, positive and fun team who has been working together for over ten years.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are fully insured by the WSIB. Safety always comes first.
​---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We give 15 years of warranty on our work, and only use top quality products. We guarantee top quality work, complete satisfaction and the best prices on the market.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are thinking about improving your house, request an estimate from Top Level Roofing right now!