HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  Top Level Roofing

Reviews for Top Level Roofing

Bruno in Vaughan
Bruno in Vaughan

Roofing repair and repalcement

Hello, I needed a quick repair to my roof from a wind storm and water leaking into home, Michael from Top Level Roofing understood the severity of the repair and came out right away next day to repair, I found him punctual, knowledgeable and professional, I had not known Michael prior to this repair and he is definitely my go to guy for all my roofing needs in the future and will pass onto my friends & family, I rarely write reviews, but was so impressed with him that i'm writing...
Best Regards
Bruno

Thanks a lot Bruno, always at your service!

Roof repair

I called Michael to check my roof and install some missing shingles. He came the same day to do the job. Michael was very professional, he fixed everything what needed to be done and also walked around the roof and carefully checked if there are no problems besides missing shingles. Once he finished he showed us the video how the roof looks after the repair.
We are very satisfied with the service that Michael provided to us and would hire him again.

Thanks a lot for your review!

Lev
Lev

Roof repair - a few shingles

Michael was on time and professional. Not only fixed a few missing shingles on my roof, he went above and beyond and fixed a few cracks I had along the chimney and the window. Price is reasonable and I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks a lot Lev, hope will meet again one day!

Yan
Yan
1 review , ON

Roof repair

Top Level Roofing personnel arrived at time, forwarded me pictures of the damaged part of my roof taken while inspecting, helped to locate my neighbor's issue as well (by mine and my neighbor's request), and repaired both sides of the roof.
They provided pictures of completed work as well. Everything was in really professional, I would recommend them to all my friends.

Thanks you so much for being honest Yan! Appritiate it

Paul
Paul

Top Level Roofing
647-924-1092
Vaughan
L4L 9B5

Needed to secure a few roof shingles. Given their hectic schedule, I always got a response for each my messages. I found that very encouraging. He was thorough and honest and charged fairly. I would consider him on any roofing needs me or my friends may have.

Thanks a lot Paul, you are one of the best clients I've met!

James
James

Repair/replacement of roof shingles

Needed a quick repair of some damaged shingles.
Michael from Top Level Roofing came quickly, and did a great job, at a reasonable price!

Thanks you!

Omer i.
Omer i.

Shingles repair

Amazing guy, came same day I called, very professional and well priced. Took time to make sure the work was done properly and walked around the whole roof to ensure nothing else was damaged or missing. Didn’t leave any mess or garbage behind.

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it.

peter.qs.zhao
peter.qs.zhao

Roof repairing

Very nice and responsible person. After finding the repairing the siding board was missing, I called him and he promised to come back. He came back and fixed it. He is a person I can trust in.

Thank you Peter for you respond!

ygordiyenko
ygordiyenko
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Good job was done in time with good qualitie and very professional. My best recommendation for them.

Thank you so much for your review, always at your service!

Michael from Thornhill

Highly recommended - excellent service, great price, friendly, professional

While working on the neighbour's roof, Michael, the business owner, noticed some damage on my roof. He approached me personally, politely, and professionally. He was so friendly and polite. He even gave me several pictures and apologised for intruding (which he wasn't at all). He didn't pressure me at all and didn't even ask for the job. Instead, he simply stated that their was damage to my roof and he left it at that. I was impressed right from the beginning. I quickly called around to the roofers that did the original work (Alpine; they clearly did horrible work and they didn't live up to their commitments as stated in the contract. What am supposed to do, sue them?). I called Michael (Top Level Roofing) back and asked for an estimate. His estimate was competitive and his professionalism was first class. On the scheduled work day, he arrived on time, did the work, and explained everything that he did in a quiet, friendly manner. He even went out of his way to repair damage that was immediately visible. So, he over delivered on his commitments and that is a refreshing change for his industry.

I highly recommend Michael and Top Level Roofing. They are professional, kind, and friendly. Their prices are competitive and the service is as their company name states: top level.

Michael, thank you taking the time to write this sincere review. It was a pleasure working for you and we are glad to know that now you can feel confident in a job well done. We pride ourselves in our workmanship and would appreciate it if you could pass along a referral in the event one comes up.
Have a great summer season!

More about Top Level Roofing

Top Level Roofing provides residential and commercial roofing services in Toronto and all of the GTA.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We offer top quality roofing, shingle replacement and small roofing repairs. We also repair skylights, metal flashing and eavestroughs. We assure a responsible, professional and upstanding services. Our goal is to meet top level standards and technical skills to ensure customer satisfaction. We are a successful, positive and fun team who has been working together for over ten years.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are fully insured by the WSIB. Safety always comes first.
​---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We give 15 years of warranty on our work, and only use top quality products. We guarantee top quality work, complete satisfaction and the best prices on the market.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are thinking about improving your house, request an estimate from Top Level Roofing right now!