Morrison Homes

Camille in Edmonton
Camille in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New Homeowner

We've been checking out houses from several builders in the area. But what drew us to Morrison Homes, initially, was how Michelle dealt with us as clients. She wasn't too pushy and wasn't trying to sell us features that we didn't need. She always took the time to explain everything and answer all our questions. I love how Morrison Homes allows you to check up on your home throughout the building process, as often as you want. They did such an amazing job with our house and I love how everything came together perfectly. They also have a great warranty package which I am so thankful for because it gives me peace of mind as we settle into our new home. I would totally recommend Morrison Homes to all my family and friends.

Highly Recommend Morrison homes in Edmonton
Highly Recommend Morrison homes in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great sales Person and great quality home

Overall experience was great with builder and
Sales manager
Cannot find anyone better then sudeep. He has guided us and helped us in every way he could.
very disappointed with selection studio (amanda) we felt like we were judged for every question we asked.
But sudeep and Dara covered all our questions and ran through all our queries
Great asset to Morrison Homes.

Looking for Builders pros in Edmonton?