Morrison Homes

Reviews for Morrison Homes

Horrible Builder
Horrible Builder

Worst home builder. Poor workmanship. Untrusting Promises

I have pictures to prove the workmanship and quality of work given by this builder. Going through the selection studio was a nightmare. We were pushed through the time without know exactly what we selected. We had to make a second appointment because of that and when we went back Brenna told us she showed and told us of pricing on some items that we questioned but she didnt even do that in the first appointment. My wife and I thought we were going crazy but its actually the lack of knowledge and professionalism this lady presented. The salesman made promises that were never kept. I had to go there every single day( to the site) to ensure things were done right because on multiple occasions they were not building according to the purchased plan. After going through that roller coaster nightmare of the build, we got possession which of course was not on the promised time. We did not even go through a proper walk through 1-2 weeks prior to possession. Instead it was done on the same day as possession? There was so many things wrong with the home that the warranty guys even said that what they are seeing was horrendous. I have a list that goes on and on either the problems and the workmanship. I cannot believe how horrible this builder is. Not sure how they got some good reviews. I would never build with them again and would tell every person I know who wants to build to not even come close to Morrison homes builder.

Hi There,

We do not have recorded proof of your purchase. Please reach out to our Edmonton team to discuss further in detail.

Morrison MRKT Team

Ryan in Edmonton
Ryan in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Wonderful staff!

Although there a few issues that are yet to be resolved, I trust their warranty program and am sure they will get to them. My experience with Michelle was incredible. She was always available to answer all of my questions and she provided a personal touch through the entire experience. Although dealing the Brenna and the selection studio was beyond frustrating, Michelle thankfully was there to fix all of the mistakes and issues and turn the experience to be more than positive. Due to Michelle, and Dan the supervisor alone Morrison homes will get the 5 stars from us. Quite simply I would build with Morrison again and again and again to deal with Michelle and Dan. Thanks Guys!

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for sending in a review. We are so glad your experience with us was an overall great one. We appreciate your honesty with Breanna and our Selection Studio, and we are truly sorry for that experience. Thank you for choosing Morrison, and we will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Michelle and Dan.

Thank you!
Morrison MKTG Team

KH
KH

do not recommend , you get what you pay for

They defiantly know how to get you to sign but after that the experience is nothing exciting or exceptional. I don’t get why their ratings are so high but probably because of those frustrated clients who are just done with their service. Buyer beware, do your research and don’t always take their verbal confirmations because when you actually have an issue, they will dismiss it. This builder has taken the excitement of our new home where we were going to call it “our forever home”. We don’t even tell family or friends who the builder is because it’s not worth the time to look. Very disappointed in their communication, quality and care to concerns. However, there are a select few employees who were pretty good. For what we spent on our purchase, we could have spent with a different builder. Make sure to look around!

Hi Kathy, we understand that you are frustrated and are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the customer service you've received. For more information or clarification on the decisions made by the warranty team, please contact us at info@morrisonhomes.ca.

Momoluvrocky2021
Momoluvrocky2021

New build

Fiancé and I were looking for a new home and build a house with Morrison, the whole process was awesome and so smooth despite covid pandemic causing one month delay in construction. Area manager was enthusiastic and knowledgeable, she took care of us with great care and didn't just treat us like basic consumers. Every staff at Morrison, including selection studio staff and site manager, cared that we were building a new life and home, helped us at every step and answered all our questions fast and efficiently. Just a great experience overall! Highly recommend to anyone building their new home!

Hey there!

Thanks for sending in a review. We are so happy that your experience with Morrison was a great one! We live up to our standards of being the Homebuyer's bestfriend by being with them every step of the way through the building process, and we are glad we were able to achieve that with you and your Fiance! We hope that you are enjoying your new Morrison Home!

Morrison MKTG Team

Jessica and Morgan
Jessica and Morgan

New Build with Morrison Homes

First off I would like to say Morrison homes have gave us everything we’ve ever wanted in a home. First time walking into a Morrison show home we were greeted by Michelle Neuville. She has been nothing but amazing and patient with us finding our dream home. She took the time to show us many options and lots and was always there when we had questions. Michelle always responded to our phone calls or texts at anytime of the day even if she had a day off. By far the best sales rep we’ve met :)

Secondly, Brenna from the design studio helped us with everything we needed. She was patient with us and all the changes we made. We couldn’t be happier with the help from Brenna to design our home.

Last, our final walk through with Dan( site supervisor). He took the time and went through everything thoroughly. He was very kind and didn’t rush anything. Dan made sure we knew how everything worked and understood everything we needed to know.

We are over the moon with how everything came out from the color schemes to appliances, interior and exterior. We are beyond grateful that we got to work with Michelle and Brenna. Would Definitely recommend Morrison Homes.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope you enjoy your home for many years to come.

Bharathan Family !
Bharathan Family !

Found our Dream home !

Thank you Morrison Homes for understanding our values and finding our perfect home ! Thank you Lisa the sales rep for saying YES to all our needs at front end & Thank you Brenna at the backend of things for all the upgrades via your awesome studio options(cant beat it), you listened patiently to all our needs and delivered it on time..cheers to that !

The overall service experience was great and its been two weeks now after we moved in to our sweet home :)

Looking forward and we can feel the positive vibe :)

Thanks Again Morrision, you guys just ROCK !

Thanks for the kind review. We're so grateful that we were able to make your new home dreams a reality.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Unkept promises, undisclosed items to get more money

Was rushed to sign a contract of a house still being built. Was told something by the sales person, but the built was differently. They want more money for stuff they don’t disclose. We were told to have a certain post for the deck, even added money for what we though would be more support in the posts, but the pillars was smaller than the sales person’s pitch and compared to all the other houses built by them. The roof was pressured into choosing, and was told as a gable-like roof and with a high pitch, the roof looks flat. Trying to talk and email with the sale representative, only to be told to pay thousands more money for changes that we thought we have already signed for. With already paying 1mil+ for a house, only for them to ask for more money on top of already paying for the extra items. The sales rep is very unfriendly with our concerns, and dismisses them or asks for money for any changes, and does not hear our side out. Very disappointing that I would not recommend them to anyone else.

$1,000,000.00

Hi there, thank you for providing your feedback on your recent experience with Morrison Homes.

We would like to look further into this issue and address the concerns you've highlighted. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to info@morrisonhomes.ca or fill out the contact form: https://www.morrisonhomes.ca/calgary/contact with details about your visit and experience such as the community you are building in, who your sales representative was, and your contact details to follow up.

Thank you again for providing your feedback. We hope to be in touch shortly.

- The Morrison Team

Marjorie in Edmonton
Marjorie in Edmonton

Service Delivery - Second to None

My area manager, Michelle, was fantastic and I am happy I got to meet and work with her. She took great care in walking me through my different options, sharing her thoughts while not imposing her opinions on me.

She seemed genuinely happy to see me each time I popped by ( a lot) to see my home build in-progress, and was always available to answer my many questions about the design of my home.

I think Morrison Homes is lucky to have Michelle in their employ, she truly epitomized the level of service I expected to receive. I will readily recommend Michelle and Morrison Homes to my friends and family.

As for the craftsmanship of my new home, I could not be happier. My designs came together really nicely and I am so in love with my new home. Every detail was attended to, and it is just as I thought everything would be.

Thank you Michelle and Morrison Homes!

Thanks for the great review, Marjorie

Alex yachimec
Alex yachimec
1 review Edmonton, AB

New build with Morrison homes ( Michelle Neuville )

My fiancé and I had looked online at reviews, floor plans, builders, locations for almost a year. On December 14 2019 we decided it was time to pursue a new home. Our first stop was a show home that caught our attention by Morrison homes. We visited the show home Northside Edmonton and ran into Michelle. She ended our search 2 hours later by showing us the perfect lot with the percent house and providing us excellent service. We were done there and didn’t need to visit any other builders or homes.

The one thing with any builder is they give u a build time of 4-7 months but especially with Covid that is not the case as it takes a lot longer to get permits etc which is no fault to Morrison homes.

Throughout the entire process we were able to get keys and visit our home when ever we want ( not the case with other builders ) Michelle especially was extremely accommodating with my constant questions, concerns, changes, and frustration at times.

I am not a patient person. We just found the right person to deal with ( Michelle ) the right builder ( Morrison homes ) and the absolute perfect location and lot. It took from December 22nd 2019 the day we put the sold sign to December 3rd 2020 until we had the keys handed to us.

Let me just finish by saying I would absolutely recommend the ease of dealing with Michelle and Morrison homes as a builder. I could not be happier with the way our home turned out and for an extremely impatient person the wait was extremely worth it.

Thanks Alex!

Cel in Edmonton
Cel in Edmonton

Louise & Celia Dykeman

We couldn’t be happier with how we were treated and worked with Michelle of Morrison Homes. She was extremely responsive and pro active on communicating with us. She’s easy to approach which matters big time. We highly recommend Michelle!

Thanks Louise and Celia

More about Morrison Homes

With numerous awards and an unparalleled reputation, Morrison Homes is a household name in Alberta. Whether it’s your first home or you’re a seasoned buyer, experience matters. In our case, that’s over 50 years’ worth. We’ve spent over five whole decades building quality homes and offering exceptional customer experiences.
Looking for Builders pros in Calgary?