Morrison Homes

Reviews for Morrison Homes

clarkknight1969 in Calgary
clarkknight1969 in Calgary

No Pressure!

I never felt any pressure to buy from them. I was able to take my time with decisions and all the staff I've dealt with since have been very patient and knowledgeable. I have no issues strongly recommending them as a builder.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. And for the recommendation!

Harrison  in Calgary
Harrison in Calgary

home

EXCELLENT TEAM, EXCELLENT JOB
Morrison homes build our home at cornerstone ave NE Calgary,
All the staff were very friendly and understanding. the house was completed on time and the quality of work was excellent.

Thanks for the review, Harrison. Hope you enjoy your home.

LANDON in Edmonton
LANDON in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Front Drive Home

Built our house with Morrison and the experience was wonderful. Everybody, from the sales staff, to selection studio, to the warranty department has been amazing. The customizability Morrison offers makes the house unique vs the 'cookie cutter' builders. They were in constant communication with us throughout the entire building process and after in the warranty phase.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Landon. Hope you enjoy your new home for years to come.

mvikic in Calgary
mvikic in Calgary

Excellent team!

We bought our first home with Morrison and we wanted to buy another home. We saw Trevor at the studio and he was patient, listened. We looked at two different homes to build and ended up going with Morrison because of how knowledgeable Trevor was. He really helps you build a house with the least amount of stress. Great job Trevor! Keep it up!

Thanks for the review! We think Trevor's pretty great too. We hope you enjoy the rest of the building process.

Emmanuel A in Calgary
Emmanuel A in Calgary

Highly Proficient and Excellent Builder

Morrison Homes is an excellent builder. They built our house in a spectacular and timely manner. They are very proficient, detailed-oriented and organized. They also have excellent customer service and great people team full of passion and desire to help home-buyers.

Hi Emmanuel, we're so happy you had a good experience with your new home build. Thanks for the kind review.

Sam&Terri in Okotoks
Sam&Terri in Okotoks

New Build

I have nothing but great things to say about Morrison Homes. They really believe in quality and customer service. The whole process for the first build I’ve done was easy. From the supervisors to sales to warranty everyone was helpful and professional. There was always open communication, willingness to provide the best service and as a whole made the entire process very stress free. My possession was even early which was a bonus. I would highly recommend Morrison to friends and family and I wouldn’t build with anyone else.

Thanks for the great review.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Homebuyer

It has been a pleasure so far in working with Morrison and understanding all the ins and outs of buying a home. They have been very informative and patient with all our requests. They also take their time in guiding us through each step of the way.

Thanks for this review! We your building experience to be fantastic, so if there's anything specific you want to share, please feel free at info@morrisonhomes.ca.

Tripat in Edmonton
Tripat in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

First Home in Canada

We got our first home in Canada build through Morrison homes. Morrison homes are the best builders. I would recommend everyone to buy home from them. The are very flexible, great customer service, wonderful service delivery . Three cheers for Morrison Homes!!!!

Hi Tripat, thank you for this kind review. Three cheers right back to you!

Kim
Kim

House build

Downsizing is tuff but Morrison Homes really helped us to see that a smaller home is beautiful. Great people to deal with and made the whole building process exciting for us. We are so blessed to have built will these guys.

This review made our day. So glad you are enjoying your new home.

Reinhard S.
Reinhard S.
1 review Okotoks, AB

New home build

I am very happy with my new house (duplex) that Morrison Homes built. Some minor glitches have been immediately addressed by Morrison Homes' service department.
I would not hesitate to buy again or recommend buying a house from Morrison Homes.

Thanks for the kind review.

More about Morrison Homes

With numerous awards and an unparalleled reputation, Morrison Homes is a household name in Alberta. Whether it’s your first home or you’re a seasoned buyer, experience matters. In our case, that’s over 50 years’ worth. We’ve spent over five whole decades building quality homes and offering exceptional customer experiences.
Looking for Builders pros in Calgary?