Morrison Homes

Reviews for Morrison Homes

Momoluvrocky2021
Momoluvrocky2021

New build

Fiancé and I were looking for a new home and build a house with Morrison, the whole process was awesome and so smooth despite covid pandemic causing one month delay in construction. Area manager was enthusiastic and knowledgeable, she took care of us with great care and didn't just treat us like basic consumers. Every staff at Morrison, including selection studio staff and site manager, cared that we were building a new life and home, helped us at every step and answered all our questions fast and efficiently. Just a great experience overall! Highly recommend to anyone building their new home!

Jessica and Morgan
Jessica and Morgan

New Build with Morrison Homes

First off I would like to say Morrison homes have gave us everything we’ve ever wanted in a home. First time walking into a Morrison show home we were greeted by Michelle Neuville. She has been nothing but amazing and patient with us finding our dream home. She took the time to show us many options and lots and was always there when we had questions. Michelle always responded to our phone calls or texts at anytime of the day even if she had a day off. By far the best sales rep we’ve met :)

Secondly, Brenna from the design studio helped us with everything we needed. She was patient with us and all the changes we made. We couldn’t be happier with the help from Brenna to design our home.

Last, our final walk through with Dan( site supervisor). He took the time and went through everything thoroughly. He was very kind and didn’t rush anything. Dan made sure we knew how everything worked and understood everything we needed to know.

We are over the moon with how everything came out from the color schemes to appliances, interior and exterior. We are beyond grateful that we got to work with Michelle and Brenna. Would Definitely recommend Morrison Homes.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope you enjoy your home for many years to come.

Bharathan Family !
Bharathan Family !

Found our Dream home !

Thank you Morrison Homes for understanding our values and finding our perfect home ! Thank you Lisa the sales rep for saying YES to all our needs at front end & Thank you Brenna at the backend of things for all the upgrades via your awesome studio options(cant beat it), you listened patiently to all our needs and delivered it on time..cheers to that !

The overall service experience was great and its been two weeks now after we moved in to our sweet home :)

Looking forward and we can feel the positive vibe :)

Thanks Again Morrision, you guys just ROCK !

Thanks for the kind review. We're so grateful that we were able to make your new home dreams a reality.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Unkept promises, undisclosed items to get more money

Was rushed to sign a contract of a house still being built. Was told something by the sales person, but the built was differently. They want more money for stuff they don’t disclose. We were told to have a certain post for the deck, even added money for what we though would be more support in the posts, but the pillars was smaller than the sales person’s pitch and compared to all the other houses built by them. The roof was pressured into choosing, and was told as a gable-like roof and with a high pitch, the roof looks flat. Trying to talk and email with the sale representative, only to be told to pay thousands more money for changes that we thought we have already signed for. With already paying 1mil+ for a house, only for them to ask for more money on top of already paying for the extra items. The sales rep is very unfriendly with our concerns, and dismisses them or asks for money for any changes, and does not hear our side out. Very disappointing that I would not recommend them to anyone else.

Hi there, thank you for providing your feedback on your recent experience with Morrison Homes.

We would like to look further into this issue and address the concerns you've highlighted. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to info@morrisonhomes.ca or fill out the contact form: https://www.morrisonhomes.ca/calgary/contact with details about your visit and experience such as the community you are building in, who your sales representative was, and your contact details to follow up.

Thank you again for providing your feedback. We hope to be in touch shortly.

- The Morrison Team

Marjorie in Edmonton
Marjorie in Edmonton

Service Delivery - Second to None

My area manager, Michelle, was fantastic and I am happy I got to meet and work with her. She took great care in walking me through my different options, sharing her thoughts while not imposing her opinions on me.

She seemed genuinely happy to see me each time I popped by ( a lot) to see my home build in-progress, and was always available to answer my many questions about the design of my home.

I think Morrison Homes is lucky to have Michelle in their employ, she truly epitomized the level of service I expected to receive. I will readily recommend Michelle and Morrison Homes to my friends and family.

As for the craftsmanship of my new home, I could not be happier. My designs came together really nicely and I am so in love with my new home. Every detail was attended to, and it is just as I thought everything would be.

Thank you Michelle and Morrison Homes!

Thanks for the great review, Marjorie

Alex yachimec
Alex yachimec
1 review Edmonton, AB

New build with Morrison homes ( Michelle Neuville )

My fiancé and I had looked online at reviews, floor plans, builders, locations for almost a year. On December 14 2019 we decided it was time to pursue a new home. Our first stop was a show home that caught our attention by Morrison homes. We visited the show home Northside Edmonton and ran into Michelle. She ended our search 2 hours later by showing us the perfect lot with the percent house and providing us excellent service. We were done there and didn’t need to visit any other builders or homes.

The one thing with any builder is they give u a build time of 4-7 months but especially with Covid that is not the case as it takes a lot longer to get permits etc which is no fault to Morrison homes.

Throughout the entire process we were able to get keys and visit our home when ever we want ( not the case with other builders ) Michelle especially was extremely accommodating with my constant questions, concerns, changes, and frustration at times.

I am not a patient person. We just found the right person to deal with ( Michelle ) the right builder ( Morrison homes ) and the absolute perfect location and lot. It took from December 22nd 2019 the day we put the sold sign to December 3rd 2020 until we had the keys handed to us.

Let me just finish by saying I would absolutely recommend the ease of dealing with Michelle and Morrison homes as a builder. I could not be happier with the way our home turned out and for an extremely impatient person the wait was extremely worth it.

Thanks Alex!

Cel in Edmonton
Cel in Edmonton

Louise & Celia Dykeman

We couldn’t be happier with how we were treated and worked with Michelle of Morrison Homes. She was extremely responsive and pro active on communicating with us. She’s easy to approach which matters big time. We highly recommend Michelle!

Thanks Louise and Celia

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great start to our forever home purchase so far

This is our 3rd home we have built and this will be our forever home. We of course researched a ton, went to many show homes and met with many builder representatives. Betty with Morrison was by far the one we hoped we could start the process with, trusting her and Morrison to come through with the quality we were looking for. We were very specific about a walk out lot on the lake and she ensured this happened for us. This is a huge life long purchase and having security in this relationship from beginning, middle, to end, is essential. Our home is not finished so I can only touch on the customer service and support we have had up until this point which has been very involved with architectural tweaking and design wishes. Betty answered our infinite amount of questions no matter what day or the time of day. She really is such a pleasure to work with. This is our first experience with Morrison Homes and Betty has delivered thus far. Brenna at the design studio has been equally helpful. If the finished product is as wonderful as the representation we have worked with so far, it will be the forever home that we have dreamed of.

Thanks for sharing feedback on your experience so far. We're glad to have you in the Morrison family and look forward to seeing your forever home take shape.

Tenway in Toronto
Tenway in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Service

I went to a show home in mcconachie area and the staff was very friendly and great . She explained some things about company and about their homes . She was wondering and know her staff.

Oscar in Prince George
Oscar in Prince George
0 reviews Prince George, BC

Unkept promises

Still being built, but not impressed with changes made without much of an explanation. Some items we asked from the outset; others at the selection studio.

- Promised a wood 10 x 10 patio; getting a concrete pad
- Asked for a specific design for staircase; getting a drywall model
- Chose a specific front door; getting something else

We hope there are no more surprises and we are less than impressed.

Hi Oscar, We appreciate this honest review and are sorry you not getting the very best experience you expected. We will use this feedback to improve our processes and services in the future. I'm sure you've been in touch with a member of our team regarding your concerns, however please feel free to reach out to us so we can further address your concerns - mktg@morrisonhomes.ca

More about Morrison Homes

With numerous awards and an unparalleled reputation, Morrison Homes is a household name in Alberta. Whether it’s your first home or you’re a seasoned buyer, experience matters. In our case, that’s over 50 years’ worth. We’ve spent over five whole decades building quality homes and offering exceptional customer experiences.
Looking for Builders pros in Calgary?