Morrison Homes

Morrison Homes

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Morrison Homes

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great start to our forever home purchase so far

This is our 3rd home we have built and this will be our forever home. We of course researched a ton, went to many show homes and met with many builder representatives. Betty with Morrison was by far the one we hoped we could start the process with, trusting her and Morrison to come through with the quality we were looking for. We were very specific about a walk out lot on the lake and she ensured this happened for us. This is a huge life long purchase and having security in this relationship from beginning, middle, to end, is essential. Our home is not finished so I can only touch on the customer service and support we have had up until this point which has been very involved with architectural tweaking and design wishes. Betty answered our infinite amount of questions no matter what day or the time of day. She really is such a pleasure to work with. This is our first experience with Morrison Homes and Betty has delivered thus far. Brenna at the design studio has been equally helpful. If the finished product is as wonderful as the representation we have worked with so far, it will be the forever home that we have dreamed of.

Thanks for sharing feedback on your experience so far. We're glad to have you in the Morrison family and look forward to seeing your forever home take shape.

Tenway in Toronto
Tenway in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Service

I went to a show home in mcconachie area and the staff was very friendly and great . She explained some things about company and about their homes . She was wondering and know her staff.

Oscar in Prince George
Oscar in Prince George
0 reviews Prince George, BC

Unkept promises

Still being built, but not impressed with changes made without much of an explanation. Some items we asked from the outset; others at the selection studio.

- Promised a wood 10 x 10 patio; getting a concrete pad
- Asked for a specific design for staircase; getting a drywall model
- Chose a specific front door; getting something else

We hope there are no more surprises and we are less than impressed.

Hi Oscar, We appreciate this honest review and are sorry you not getting the very best experience you expected. We will use this feedback to improve our processes and services in the future. I'm sure you've been in touch with a member of our team regarding your concerns, however please feel free to reach out to us so we can further address your concerns - mktg@morrisonhomes.ca

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Okotoks new home build

We are in the final stage of building our home from a distance. Our journey began in April 2019 after a great discussion with JODI Kellogg. We were trying to find the perfect home. One that would help us move across country, from Ontario to Alberta to be closer to family. We were sold after visiting numerous show homes, by various builders over the years. We always came back to Morrison. We loved their quality. The quality of our new home build, the amazing staff who really treat you like a friend, like family, when we were continually emailing, phoning from Ontario. The patience, professionalism and compassion of Jodi and Chris, and Angela with her great design guidance. We’ve bought many new homes over the years. We have never, ever, had such a positive experience, during our entire journey. We are excited to get possession in the next few weeks....if things don’t get postponed because of covid 19.

Thanks for the kind review! And welcome to Alberta!

Jendi in Calgary
Jendi in Calgary

Their award says it all. Best Homebuilder. Quality and Affordability

Our house hasn’t been build yet but I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Alina Wegener of Cornerstone for being the best representative we’ve met after weeks of checking around. She is just accommodating, informative and on top of everything.

Few more months and we’ll have our very first home from Morrison and I can’t wait to see my growing family live there.

I invited some of my friends to check the showhomes and they loved it!

I’ll do a review again soon as the possession.

We couldn't be happier for you, Jendi. All the best with your build.

Jared in Edmonton
Jared in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Brand new build in mcconachie edmonton ab morrison homes

Amazing experience and talented work staff. It was a pleasure to build with Morrison for our first home building experience. The team here at Morrison was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond in all aspects. Our sales rep is amazing at her job. They were extremely flexible and willing to work with us to make our dream home a success. I will continue to recommend Morrison to all my family and friends. If you are considering it definitely build with them as you will not regret it!!!

Thanks for the kind review, Jared. You're making us blush!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home in YEG

The best builder. They go above and beyond in craftsmanship, service and the ability to do medium scope changes to the structure of the house. They had everything we wanted and more. As multi-time home buyers we have now found our builder for life. If you go in knowing what you somewhat want, and are able to understand the process and the odd hiccup, they will treat you well and make it right.

Thanks so much for this very kind review. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us and hope that you enjoy your home well into the future. Of course, we will welcome you back anytime if you want to build another one with Morrison.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Builder and Amazing Team

We had a great experience when we built our home with Morrison. They did a great job and we are 100% satisfied with what we got, beautiful home with excellent layout. Michelle, Carole, Adrian and Agatha have been so supportive and prompt with excellent customer service.

Thanks for the positive review. We're so glad you enjoyed your home building experience. We'll make sure to pass along your kind note to the members of our team you mentioned.

Trish from Calgary
Trish from Calgary

Amazing builder and fantastic staff

The staff in Symons Gate and in the design centre were amazing. They helped me from the first day and continue to assist post possession. highly recommended!! I was able to make changes to the floorplan at, compared to other builders, minimal cost. I even got credits for some changes. The staff was great with helping me make the changes and it was always a pleasure to visit with Trevor when I stopped in. I developed the basement and in talking with others, the pricepoint was extremely reasonable.
Lindsay in the design centre was equally as good, helping achieve just the look I wanted and still stay in budget. She was great, letting me come back a few times until I got it just right.
Rick, for post possession has been great as well. Any of the very small issues have been dealt with very quickly. Even the trades that came in for touch ups were pleasant to deal with. Everyone comments on how amazing my home looks and the quality of the work.
I would definitely build with Morrision again.

Hi Trish, this review made our day. It was a pleasure building your home and we wish you all the best in it!

clarkknight1969 in Calgary
clarkknight1969 in Calgary

No Pressure!

I never felt any pressure to buy from them. I was able to take my time with decisions and all the staff I've dealt with since have been very patient and knowledgeable. I have no issues strongly recommending them as a builder.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. And for the recommendation!

More about Morrison Homes

With numerous awards and an unparalleled reputation, Morrison Homes is a household name in Alberta. Whether it’s your first home or you’re a seasoned buyer, experience matters. In our case, that’s over 50 years’ worth. We’ve spent over five whole decades building quality homes and offering exceptional customer experiences.
Looking for Builders pros in Calgary?