Eco Stone

Reviews for Eco Stone

Janet in Waterdown
Janet in Waterdown
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

installed kitchen granite counter tops

Eco Stone was recommended by our contractor and we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of granite and the quality of their custom installation.
Dom is very professional and offers a very fair, competitive price for the complete package of granite and installation. He personally does the installation so you know it will be done right.
He is particular, very efficient and pays attention to detail. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Dom and Eco Stone. I would highly recommend this company.

Jane Sedore from Flamboro
Jane Sedore from Flamboro
2 reviews , ON

Kitchen countertop and sink

The installation of my new sink and quartz countertop from Eco Stone was flawless. From bringing me samples at the start of the project to the final installation Dom was extremely helpful and proffessional in bringing my vision to life. I would not hesitate to recommend his work to anyone and look forward to using his services again for future renovations.

Dan Weaver from Hamilton
Dan Weaver from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Quartz Kitchen Countertops

Dom from Eco Stone was very professional and very attentive. Dom was always there to answer all our questions and provided great pricing and product selection on sinks and faucets. Overall, my fiance and I are very happy with the finished product and would recommend Eco Stone to all our friends and family!

Stellina from Waterdown
Stellina from Waterdown
1 review Burlington, ON

Quartz countertops

I recently hired Eco Stone for a quartz countertop installation at a clients home. The service and professionalism was by far the best to date! Dom was knowledgeable, accommodating, and punctual, and was ALWAYS available for phone call questions and sample selections. My client also purchased their sinks and faucets through Eco Stone - the selection was OUTSTANDING! I recommend Eco Stone to anyone who is looking for attractive quality craftsmanship!