Basement Renovation
REASONABLE PRICE Basement, Kitchen and Bathroom remodel/renovation. FINANCING AVAILABLE Richmond Hill ON L4B 4P4

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for York General Contractor

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

I highly recommend Ronnie and Mo. From start to finish they listened to what my visions were for the renovations and made them reality. Similar to other commentary, the pricing was unbeatable and very reasonable for all the hard effort and work performed. The entire team was professional, courteous, efficient and skilled. They tidied up after all work performed. I am thrilled with the outcome and will be using them for future projects.

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to write your honest review for which we are really excited made your visions over kitchen refinishing and ensite renovation reality.
We hope you fully enjoy in your newly finished house.

should you need any further help in your next projects we would be really happy to help you.

Full Kitchen Renovation
Financing available up to $100,000 for your house renovation.

Deena L
Deena L

Closet Renovation

Always happy to work with Ronnie and Mo. They are super professional and are always accommodating to requests on projects. This time they put in a new walk in closet. Their first quote to me was originally out of my price range as the finishing was more high-end but with changing materials they were able to get within my budget. I would always use them again with any new home project!

Hello Deena,
It is so nice receiving your honest review of the walk-in closet where we measured and installed all caboards like built-in to give you lots of space to easily and suitably organize your clothes and stuff as your taste.
Absolutely, we could help you for the next project whenever you would like to add more value to your sweet home!

Thank you so much.

York General Contractor

No longer worry about fund to your next renovation --》WE PROVIDE UP TO 100,000 TO YOU RENOVATION !! Just Contact us for more information
https//Instagram. com/york_general_contractor

Arvin  in Toronto
Arvin in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovations

I am extremely impressed with the work done by York regional contracting. They guys really did a great job and that too at a great price. I am completely satisfied with their work and team management as well. Thank you very much, guys.

Hi Arvin,
Thank you for your time in writing your honest review. Obviously, we tried our best in satisfying your requirements from every aspects to deliver your dream kitchen with full of functionality.
Waiting to your phone call to your next project and hope you to enjoy with your upgraded kitchen.

Flexable rate Financing to home Renovation
Reasonable price in renovation

Basement Renovation

We needed our basement finished and they guided us through the process and provided advice on how to complete the project in a way that made the basement look nice, while navigating the layout obstacles like our HVAC system and plumbing set up. We found their work was good and at a reasonable price. We would definitely work with them again!

Hello,
it is so nice having your honest review in our professional history log. Obviously, it is our pride and passion to show the best of our knowledge to all of customers and ofcourse lead them based on their requirements the outcome to be as their dream.
We hope you all enjoy in your newly developed and renovated space and keep safe to get through.
Thank you for your business.
Regards,

York General Contractor
Funancing Available for your next renovation project
Kitchen Renovation
Bathroom Renovation

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Ronnie and Mo were really great in detailing requested job. They were in clear contact during the job and showed their proffesionalisem in every aspect of the renovation which was involved with replacing the tub with shower complete with glass shower door, floor tiling and new vanity installation. I will recommand them to my family and freinds.

Hello Sahar,

I would like to express our gratitude for taking a moment to leave us your honest experience of your Bathroom Renovation.

We hope all you enjoy with the newly renovated bathroom and for any future project we are a call away.

Reasonable price
Financing Available

SusanC
SusanC
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom renovation

I had the exact same experience with this company as Lydia from Toronto. Ronnie & Mo passed off my bathroom project to a guy named Rajan. They gave no prior warning they were doing this. There was little opportunity to object. I wasn't satisfied with Rajan's work, especially the drywall work he did on the bathroom ceiling. I had a handyman fix the drywall recently and paint the bathroom and Ronnie & Mo were very willing to reimburse me for the additional expense.
I cannot give 5 stars because someone else did the work and he wasn't very good. Perhaps if Ronnie & Mo had done the work themselves, my review would be better. What I can say is they are very quick to respond to my complaints and very good at making amends. They definately want their customers to be happy.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Susan,

We of course fully support our customers to keep them satisfied of the services they are getting. As you have mentioned we have stopped by right away when you had sent about leaking the sink and fixed it. I wish we had received your request of fixing imperfections before writing review. However, it doesn't matter it is our policy to support and fix imperfections the customers point out.

Thank you.
Regards,

lyd in Toronto
lyd in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I would call it renovation from hell. York General subcontracted my renovation to guy that did terrible job, didn't pay attention to details, was not coming on time, changing schedule etc. After numerous complains to Ronie and Mo they came to correct many mistakes (some were not possible to correct - like uneveled flor tiles) but left me with damaged tub that they wouldn't take responsibility for. When they were finishing they left some of the plastic film in tub so the damage was not evident. When I was cleaning tub next day I saw the damage and contacted them immediately. Decent contractor would take responsibiloty for evident construction damage to tub (later I found out other 7 small damages and scratches) They did not cover my new bathtub when tiling and retiling and pieces of tiles were falling into tub. Is this proffessional?
After Covid-19 is over I have to call expert to advise and repair tub and I will seek reimbursment from York General Contractor. Damage on tub is on picture #1. Other pictures show very sloppy job done in my bathroom. I would not recommend anyone to use this company.
Picture #1 tub damage - the biggest one
Picture #2 tiles cut uneven under ceiling
Picture #3 tile cut uneven around doorframe and the space just illed with grout
Picture #4 this is how the corner looks

Hello Lydia,
Thank you for the feedback. However, we took full responsibility of our crew for a couple mistakes which is normal and did everything and before delivery took the plastic film thoroughly out of tub so delivered it intact and you have checked everything - shower and down spout- then we got fully paid. Just the day after upon getting your message that you have problem in getting full cold water we dropped by after an hour and then adjusted it for you which took around 15 minutes. Being said that during that adjustment period the water was fully running and the tub was fully cleaned and washed which we had never seen any Damage or Hole which if it was during adjustment the water was leaking out from one of those holes and obviously we got noticed. You checked and confirmed everything is good so we left your house.
Next day you have announced those strange holes although we had already taken plastic film out thoroughly and checked everything together.
Upon our request to drop by a couple days later when we wanted to drop by to check you have stopped us because of your husband quarantined.
After more than two weeks you have asked us to stop by and check where I don't know after more than two weeks what's happened there on more important you got someone else to see it without letting us know. Actually, we did not know what was going on there.
As a gesture of goodwill we can send an expert to repair those holes if you agree and get happy.
We hope you find above description true and supportive.

Randy D.
Randy D.
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement renovation

Great workmanship and very attentive to my needs and requests. The team were respectful of my home while they worked there and we lived above.

Hello Randy,
Thank you for taking a moment to leave us your honest experience of Basement Renovation.
We hope you enjoy with your family in the newly renovated basement. Should you need a hand for your next project, do not hesitate to get in contact.

Reasonable price

D in Toronto
D in Toronto

Excellent service

Ronnie and Mo were very kind and professional. They went above and beyond with a kitchen job that involved taking out the cabinets and sink and repairing a hole in the wall. They came on time and cleaned everything before they left. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Best contractors I’ve worked with!

Hello,

Thank you for your kind and honest review. please let us know if you need any more services.

Enjoy your newly renovated kitchen area.

kind regards,

Parekhs
Parekhs
1 review Newmarket, ON

Basement renovation

From the beginning Ronnie, Mo, and their team were so helpful in answering all of our questions and figuring out a way to give us exactly what we want! We weren’t sure if we could have a washroom but they made it happen. Cost was very reasonable and quality work! They were very flexible when we added to the project or changed something. We completely trust them and enjoyed having them in our home the last 3 weeks. We highly recommend them!

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your honest review. Yes, I remember when you were in doubt from which how it is possible to move Laundry and gain a space to build up a decent size three piece bathroom which the result is what you were looking for!
Hope you enjoy from a new livable space added to your house.
We will be more than happy to help you in your future projects.

Like us on Facebook and Instagram

More about York General Contractor

"A RELIABLE SOURCE WHO MAKES THE RENOVATION PAINLESS - CLEAN, ON-TIME AND RESPONSIBLE"

PROMOTION TO HOMEOWNERS WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT RENOVATION:

NOW FINANCING for your home renovation projects (home renovation financing) is available. Program with different options - 0% interest rate, Deferred payment. Please contact us for more details and evaluation.

* Ciera one of my customers who has chosen our services for her Basement Renovation after screening among 4 companies, she applied for financing. After the job done below is her testimony:
"Ronnie and his professional team were really responsible and respectful. They went above and beyond my exception not only in renovation which is their expertise but also in providing a financial solution which was a game changer. I have paid $0 for finishing the Basement!!! I am paying $690/month for financing. In the mean time, I have given it as a two bedroom basement for rent for $1,600 + 1/3 Utility. The Cash flow out of it is $910. I am really pleased with the whole process."

York General Contractor as one of top rated Homestars contractors, is happy to provide valued customers following services for any big or small projects:
* Full Basement Renovation:
Required concrete demolition to relocate drain rough-in for bathroom, cutting concrete wall to have separate entrance or make/adding bigger window, framing with installation R-12 insulation and vapor barrier on top for exterior walls; framing for required soffits (bulkheads), rooms, closet, doors and windows; wiring through from electrical panel to have required outlets, switches, LED potlights or regular lights, fan, interlocked smoke detector...; making hole through wall for bathroom and kitchen vents, wiring for required speaker, HDMI, TV line, Ethernet, ...; Adding required heat register to have enough heat inside, running water supply to the required area in kitchen and bathroom; installation drywall after completion all electrical and plumbing (subcontracted to licensed trades) and duct work required; Plaster and taping to make it ready for primer and paint, Painting all ceiling and walls required with suitable finish. building up required two or three piece bathroom with supplying custom made vanity with quartz counter top with under mount sink; tiling shower and bathroom floor and walls; installation glass shower door; supplying and installation of kitchen cabinets and counter top with under mount sink, installation required appliances for kitchen like dishwasher and hood or over-the-range (OTR) microwave oven, supply and installation required underlayment (certified with NALFA -North America Laminate Flooring Association) over concrete; supply and installation of durable AC4 laminate; installation baseboards and shoe-molds; capping existing stairs with solid oak wood or installation laminate on stairs; installation required railing, stain and varnish installed wood on stairs; doing required finishing with caulking, silicon and grout required places, installation regular, pocket, sliding, bi-fold and barn door; put up featured wall with ledge stone or natural wood look like random reclaimed barn woods; installation storage small playwood doors

* Full Kitchen renovation
Demolishing and Remodeling, Tiling, Plumbing and Electrical (subcontracted to licensed trades), Painting, installing new baseboards and trims, Design and install of a variety of design of custom made cabinets including High Gloss and Painted complete with quartz counter-top and under-mount sink, designing and installing of LED pot light, installing backsplash, installing Dishwasher and Microwave hood . Please see photos

* Full Bathroom/Washroom/En-suite renovation:
Demolishing, remodeling, waterproofing, walls and floor tiling, plumbing and electrical (subcontracted to licensed trades), installing LED pot lights, painting, custom made glass shower door designing and installation, custom made vanity with quartz counter-top and under-mount sink

*Floor renovation:
installing laminate and hardwood to the basement/ main floor

* Carpentry and finishing:
Building or removing of walls,
Building or fixing decks, repairing interior or exterior stairs, resurfacing interior stairs with finished oak wood, basement framing, drywall, plaster, paint and recessed light installed.

The job can be done with or without material.

For VFE (Visit For Estimation) please call