HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Mississauga  >  LuxGlass Shower & Bath Enclosures

Reviews for LuxGlass Shower & Bath Enclosures

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Sliding glass shower door

We recently had a glass siding door installed in our bathroom . LuxGlass were a class act from start to finish. Bojan gave a very competitive quote and answered all of our questions. The installation team was very professional and completed the job within the agreed timeline. We are very happy with the job and we highly recommend LuxGlass.

Nate Stefanovic in Oakville
Nate Stefanovic in Oakville

Installed shower doors

LuxGlass Shower & Bath Enclosures
(416) 897-0767
Oakville
L6M 3J9

I hired LuxGlass to replace my shower doors in my bathroom and they did a fantastic job. It was quick and easy and it turned out perfectly. No complaints. I definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to do work in their bathrooms!

Maeho from Edmonton
Maeho from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Renovated Bathroom

I had an old style bathroom so I hired LuxGlass to install a standing shower and mirrors. He made perfect measurements and did a fantastic job! He cleaned up after very well and it turned out perfectly. Thanks again!

JNKM DESIGN GROUP from Toronto
JNKM DESIGN GROUP from Toronto

Shower Glass Inclosure

I have been working with Lux Glass and Boyan for quite sometime now. Having a design company and doing bathroom reno's all the time i had to find a reliable Glass Installation company for my residential projects. Lux Glass does such a great work, they are always on time and honour the deadlines. All jobs are done perfectly and they pay good attention to detail which is very important in design world.
Keep up the good work!!

Mike C. from Toronto
Mike C. from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

New Shower Glass Installation

One evening while searching for some custom shower ideas, I stumbled across LuxGlass.com - a GTA based shower installation service. The work featured on the site looked professionally done, but I wasn't sure if they were offering services in my price range. I spoke to Brian who didn't just throw a number at me but promptly scheduled an appointment to come in and take measurements.

Having had a few guys come in before him, I could tell - this man knew what he was talking about. We discussed my idea around how I envisioned the frameless glass installation. After hearing me out, Brian provided a few suggestions of his own, which I absolutely appreciated - having seen the final result.

He did a phenomenal job with the silicone, gave me a good deal on the glass protection and offered a variety of hinges and accessories to choose from. Top quality, not the cheap kind you'll find at your big box hardware store.

The best part - I didn't break the bank and got the job done on time and budget. Great service, fair price - what more can you ask for?

Thanks LuxGlass

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you! I am glad you are enjoying your glass shower.

More about LuxGlass Shower & Bath Enclosures

Premium Glass Shower and Bath Enclosure Installation Service, Without the Premium Price. LuxGlass is a family operating company specializing in residential and commercial custom glass shower and bath enclosure installations – servicing the Greater Toronto Area and the Halton Region. Whether the job is big or small, we are dedicated ...