Shower Door Of Canada

Reviews for Shower Door Of Canada

cshold in Toronto
cshold in Toronto

Installed frameless shower door

I purchased a shower door from Wayfair and had Tony's team install it. The installation was quick and professional. When I tested the shower, a good amount of water came out the bottom corner. I thought it was the install, as there was a small gap between the plastic strips the door comes with and the floor, so reached out to Tony to see what we could do about it. Turns out the floor isn't sloping into to the shower properly. Even with that, he sent his installer back to install a different vinyl strip and a small strip along the bottom sill to prevent water from leaking out. They were very clear this is a temporary solution, and I'm grateful for it until I can get things re-tiled.
I'd recommend talking to them before ordering a door as they can get better deals on custom-sized doors of similar or better quality. That's what I'll be doing when my other bathroom needs a sliding shower door.

Thanks so much. We do try to supply and install our own doors as much as possible and most often we measure the job ourselves so we can see what obstacles may lie awaiting. Hopefully your door will work fine now that we have reworked it. Best wishes Tony

K2 in Toronto
K2 in Toronto

Custom shower door

While shopping for a custom size shower door, we checked a number of shops, all of them were convincing me that what we wanted was impossible. By the time I got to Shower Doors of Canada, I was just looking for a less ugly design of what could fit my shower stall, but in less than 10 min we had a design draft ready for exactly what we wanted. The whole project was extremely smooth. Annie was very accommodating and adjusted final design twice as we figured new requirements on our side. Installers did a wonderful job - very fast, clean, and accurate.
Definitely a very positive experience

Thanks K2 much appreciate the business and review

Sara & Brent in Old Toronto
Sara & Brent in Old Toronto

Shower Pad and Glass

We did some research and are very happy that we went with Shower Door of Canada. The installation went very smoothly once we had our base in. Tony and Peter were very responsive and helpful getting our contractor up to speed on how to install the shower base. Once tiling done, only took 3 days for installers to come and put in the glass. Our small bathroom now feels more airy and open. The installation went very smoothly and I'm very happy with the end result. Thank you team Shower Door.

Thanks Sara & Brent much appreciate the business

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

New master bath

We are so pleased with the service and value for money that this project was the third time in fifteen years we have used Shower Door of Canada. The measuring, delivery and installation was as promised and professional with the on-site crews respectful and and on-time. All the trades should take lessons from this company.

Thank you for the awesome review it is always great to do work for return customers we appreciate the business just that much more

ajabbate in Toronto
ajabbate in Toronto

New shower glass door

Tony, Peter and team at Shower Door Canada were fantastic from start to finish. Very high quality product and service. I would highly recommend them to family and friends. Thank you

Thanks AJ it has been our pleasure to do business with you

DavidB in Toronto
DavidB in Toronto

New shower glass and window

Dealings with Shower Door were very professional & efficient.
Tony came to measure and I received a detailed drawing and quote. They agreed to do the installation in 2 weeks however I had to move the date out due to our vacation changing. They kept their revised appointment and installation took approx. 2 hours. The workmanship was excellent. I would highly recommend them. David.

Great to have another satisfied client. Thanks David for the business and words of praise. Have a great summer

pat sky from Old Toronto
pat sky from Old Toronto

replacement piece done in 5 minutes

The bottom plastic runoff piece of my shower door broke, so I headed to this store to get it replaced. I was so happy they are open until 5:30 pm daily. The fellow took my broken piece and cut me a new one in less than 5 minutes. So grateful for such speedy service.

So nice to hear Pat ... glad we could satisfy your needs

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Make and install frameless shower door

The measurement and final installation of the shower door went fairly smoothly. It took about 4 weeks from the time it was measured until they came to install it. We are very happy with the end result. Would definitely recommend them.

Thanks Susan an glad you're happy with the final result

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Love my new shower doors

It was a pleasure working with Shower Door Canada. They have a great crew who all know their job extremely well. They were courteous , helpful and punctual with their timelines. I will certainly recommend them to family and friends without hesitation. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for the review Anna. Glad you are satisfied we appreciate your business

Steve and Linda in North York
Steve and Linda in North York

The Perfect Project

From our initial telephone contact and showroom visit to final installation, it was a great experience. Everything promised was delivered with no fuss or bother. They believe in measure twice and cut once! We would certainly use them again and wholeheartedly recommend them to others.

Wow thank you so much for the wonderful review it was our pleasure to be if service

More about Shower Door Of Canada

Specialists in the glass business since 1985. Glass Shower Doors & Enclosures, Bathtub Screens and Sliding Doors, Glass Railings & Stair Guards, Glass Office Doors & Partitions, Steam Shower Enclosures, Sliding Shower Doors, Mirror Walls and Doors, Front Entry Systems,