Shower Door Of Canada

Reviews for Shower Door Of Canada

pat sky from Old Toronto
pat sky from Old Toronto

replacement piece done in 5 minutes

The bottom plastic runoff piece of my shower door broke, so I headed to this store to get it replaced. I was so happy they are open until 5:30 pm daily. The fellow took my broken piece and cut me a new one in less than 5 minutes. So grateful for such speedy service.

So nice to hear Pat ... glad we could satisfy your needs

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Make and install frameless shower door

The measurement and final installation of the shower door went fairly smoothly. It took about 4 weeks from the time it was measured until they came to install it. We are very happy with the end result. Would definitely recommend them.

Thanks Susan an glad you're happy with the final result

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Love my new shower doors

It was a pleasure working with Shower Door Canada. They have a great crew who all know their job extremely well. They were courteous , helpful and punctual with their timelines. I will certainly recommend them to family and friends without hesitation. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for the review Anna. Glad you are satisfied we appreciate your business

Steve and Linda in North York
Steve and Linda in North York

The Perfect Project

From our initial telephone contact and showroom visit to final installation, it was a great experience. Everything promised was delivered with no fuss or bother. They believe in measure twice and cut once! We would certainly use them again and wholeheartedly recommend them to others.

Wow thank you so much for the wonderful review it was our pleasure to be if service

Shower Doors

Great team - great service -I have no hesitation in recommending the company - I am extremely satisfied with value for money and the efficiency of the courteous polite team.

Happy to be of service

Frank
Frank

Washroom renovation

This is the 5th shower door I have procured from Shower Door of Canada. Peter has been extremely helpful, knowledgeable and proficient in all my dealings with him . The product has been excellent and installation staff have been efficient and professional. I would not hesitate in recommending Shower Door of Canada.

Thanks so much Frank we really appreciate the repeated business and review.

NELIA in Old Toronto
NELIA in Old Toronto

Shower enclosure

Tony at Shower doors of Canada answered all my questions and concerns, especially since this was my first big renovation. The gentlemen were courteous and left the bathroom clean when the job was done. The job looks great.

Hi Nelia i an glad to hear that we we able to answer all of your questions and satisfy your requirements.
Best of luck in your renovated home.

Rafi in Ottawa
Rafi in Ottawa

Custom frameless bathroom mirror

Tony and his team were so easy to work with. They were patient and took their time to hep us find the right solution for our needs. Installation was quick and professional. I highly recommend Tony and the team at Shower Door of Canada. I know I will use them again!

Thanks Rafi I appreciate the compliments. Best wishes Tony

James in Kitchener
James in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Satisfied Customer

I received a prompt reply to my online inquiry. I received an accurate quote once I provided the required info. All correspondence was positive and professional. All those who came out to my home, from the initial measurement to the final installation, were competent and courteous. This company is concerned with image, perception, and word of mouth, and the beneficiary is the customer. By the way, the final product looks amazing! Thanks again.

Thanks James for the great review. We appreciate your business and positive feedbacks

Jean G. in Toronto
Jean G. in Toronto

Shower door repair

Very professional throughout the entire process. They provided a prompt response to my inquiry and were not shy about giving an estimate. The technician was courteous and knowledgeable and completed the work quickly. Our shower door works perfectly now.

Thanks Jean glad to hear you are satisfied. We try to be as upfront with knowledge and pricing and deliver on what we promise. Thanks for teh business and the words of praise

More about Shower Door Of Canada

Specialists in the glass business since 1985. Glass Shower Doors & Enclosures, Bathtub Screens and Sliding Doors, Glass Railings & Stair Guards, Glass Office Doors & Partitions, Steam Shower Enclosures, Sliding Shower Doors, Mirror Walls and Doors, Front Entry Systems,