Shower Door Of Canada

Reviews for Shower Door Of Canada

shower doors

We ordered 2 shower doors on Dec 3, Now is March 1 we still don't have them
They took money in December

Hi Martina I am happy this job has now been completed to you total satisfaction. I would hope you would now change your review to a more appropriate rating.

I certainly understand your frustration with the time taken. Unfortunately these days it can be trying to get parts and labour as quickly as e would like.

As Peter advised you and your husband, we unfortunately had to cancel he appointment to finish up your job yesterday because our installer was not feeling well. The health of our staff and our customers is of utmost importance. Unfortunately with Covid this is the way things are with suppliers, parts and staff right now - a little intermittent.

As you well know, we installed the bi-fold door a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately only measured the 2nd door at that time due to a communication error on our side for which we apologized. The glass door is ready now, as are the handles you would like us to change for you. All we need is a healthy installer to do so.

Bare with us a couple more days and we will get this all resolved for you - and then hopefully you will change this poor rating to more accurately reflect the excellent job our technicians install and the customer service that most others have come to expect and receive.

Any questions please feel free to contact Peter or Tony anytime

Stephanie
Stephanie

Shower Door repair

I have called Peter on two occasions to help me with my glass shower door repairs. Joel helped me in my master bathroom and Calvin came out to do the repair in my basement bathroom. Peter was very responsive to help with the issues and his customer service is excellent. He even squeezed me in right before the December holidays to help me. He really cares about his customers.
Both installers were friendly and took the time to explain the issues and the best way to solve them. They were in and out very quickly. Calvin even put a sign on the shower door so that my kids knew not to touch for a couple of days! I highly recommend this company for shower door repairs.

Thanks so much for the great words of praise I will let the installers know you appreciated their efforts

TrueNorthOptical
TrueNorthOptical

Protective Glass Shields for our Optical Store

Special thanks to the entire team at Shower Door of Canada. They did an awesome job installing glass barriers attached to our existing work stations. They were punctual, professional, and gave us an unbeatable price. The quality of the work is impeccable and we constantly get compliments on the glass. It truly helps us feel safe and allows us to navigate working with the public during this pandemic. I highly recommend Shower Door of Canada to any business and/or person looking for quality glasswork.

Thanks for the review - Yes we did a lot of glass and plexi screens and we glad it helped protect you and your customers through the nasty covid pandemic.
We appreciate the business

Dee
Dee
2 reviews Quinte West, ON

Quality workmanship and professional

Earlier this year when I still lived in Brampton, I contacted Les at Shower Doors of Canada to install a glass panel in my shower. It was so beautiful and I loved how it always looked so clean. The installer, Calvin, was great about answering any questions and he left no mess left behind.
The pic below is their glass work. It made me bathroom really "snap".

I moved to Trenton a short while back and knew I wanted another glass pane for my shower. I didn't really care for the customer service I received here and contacted Peter at Shower Doors. I asked him if they could install out in Trenton, and I was very happy to pay the travel fee. And out they came

When the bathroom is complete, I'll post another picture. They did excellent work again.

If you want the best, use this company. They are well worth your time and money.

Wow that is one fabulous review. Thanks for taking the time to write that up. I will share with Calvin and all the staff. We appreciate tour kind words and your repeat business

Jason
Jason

nice Work

My neighbors suggested me this company to have the glass work done. This company is nice and reasonable. I will recommend to every one I know. Thank you so much

Thanks very much Jason your business and referrals are most appreciated

Lee from Toronto
Lee from Toronto

Glass shower panel silicone

Had a glass shower panel that was not attached too well to the wall. Peter from Shower Door of Canada assessed virtually by phone and Cal fixed it, even suggesting some extra hardware so it won't happen again. Quick response to emails and requests, did a great job - could not be happier. Even replaced the glass shelf in the shower we had broke a few years ago. 100% recommended and will use again for all my shower issues.

Glad to hear you are a happy customer ... we appreciate the business

Peter
Peter

New shower door

We had a replacement shower door installed and their service was 1st rate, clean, professional and courteous. We highly recommend Shower Door Canada and would use their services again without hesitation.

Thanks Peter it's always great to get positive feedback. Thanks for the business

Shower Door

I recommend Shower Door of Canada. The staff are helpful, courteous and responsive. We remodeled our bathroom I was looking for a shower door that would be modern and high quality. It was confusing when I started searching for shower doors because there are many options available to choose from. I found Shower Door of Canada's website and I was impressed with the selection and the details they provided. I contacted Les by phone and he helped me to select the best door (design and fit). I didn't even have to go into the show room because he emailed me pictures of doors that he thought would be the best for me. I selected the door and from there I continued to communicate with Peter who helped me with the installation arrangements. We also decided to put etching on the door for privacy and they helped to ensure everything was exactly how I want it to be. The two gentleman who installed the door were incredibly friendly, efficient and professional and I could tell they are experts. I found all of the staff to be very prompt; whenever I had a question they responded right away. They were very patient with me as well.. I had a lot of questions to ask! Our shower door looks stunning in our new bathroom!

Great to hear you are happy with our service and products

Julia
Julia

Shower door installation

I was looking for a shower door installation in my new condo, and posted a call on HomeStars. Shower Door of Canada got in touch with me quickly, directed me to the best door for my space, and measured and installed the door quickly and efficiently. I'm very happy with their responsiveness and quality of work!

Thanks Julia we appreciate your business and kind words

Cosmin
Cosmin
8 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Shower door install

The door was leaking water out of the shower initially but steps were taken to address this. Installation was fast and they came back to fix the issues I had with the leak and glass treatment.

Thanks Cosmin appreciate your patience in getting your shower working to satisfaction

More about Shower Door Of Canada

Specialists in the glass business since 1985. Glass Shower Doors & Enclosures, Bathtub Screens and Sliding Doors, Glass Railings & Stair Guards, Glass Office Doors & Partitions, Steam Shower Enclosures, Sliding Shower Doors, Mirror Walls and Doors, Front Entry Systems,