Highly recommend!! These guys literally saved our home from a major electrical fire due to a botch job by a previous electrician.
Before finding Colz Electric we had a terrible experience with another electrician who confirmed to our home insurance company that the aluminum wiring in our soon-to-be home was all safe. Not only that, he showed up late and smoked in our drive way both before and after his "supposed" inspection. Shortly after moving in we began having multiple shorts in our home (including our fridge and in our baby's room) -- thinking nothing of it, we assumed it was a cork of having an older home.
We decided to have some additional lights installed and decided to try Colz Electric based on positive reviews (we were definitely not calling back the other guy!). Chris and his partners showed up when promised, were clean cut and very professional. While doing the other work they discovered major electrical problems in our home, which were at the root of the shorts we were experiencing. The aluminum wiring had been incorrectly tampered with and in some areas were beginning to cause damage -- we were very close to having a fire.
Chris and his team made our home a priority to ensure our home & family were safe. We've since had them back to do other work as well, and would most definitely recommend to anyone looking for a reputable electrician.
- Company Response
Hey Thank you so much for the detailed review we really appreciate it. We were very happy to have helped you out and make your home safe. Thanks again for review