Bathroom Renovation
Plutone Construction Ltd ( Plutone Plumbing )

Reviews for Plutone Construction Ltd ( Plutone Plumbing )

They dug a hole then didn't fill it in

I employed the services of Hojat to install a backwater valve. It had to go under the garage floor. Hojat cut into the concrete, dug the hole, installed the valve and then left a huge pile of dirt in my garage. He then told me it would be an extra $500 to fill in the hole and reset the concrete floor. Needless to say I went elsewhere to get the job completed.

If you dig something up, fill it back in. Why is this not assumed when quoting a job?

Hi there, we are very sorry you feel this way. However, we do not feel that this is a fair representation of our services, and as your account is labelled under “private user”, we are unable to further investigate your project.

As a plumbing service, we do not do any concrete or landscaping repair work. However, we always try our best to create the least amount of damage needed for any project. We also pride ourselves in being as transparent as possible with our pricing. If you contact us and provide us with your invoice, we can further investigate your case and take further action.

Dan M.
Dan M.

Plumbing

It is almost impossible to find a plumber who is willing to show up. I made 12 calls and had 3 plumber cancel before I called Plutone. They answered right away and arrived on time. The job was finished quickly and they even cleaned up the mess. Highly recommended Plutone.

Hi there , thank you for review

Luis
Luis

Tub faucet installation

We were very satisfied with the work and his professionalism. We will definitely use him again and will not hesitate to recommend him to our family and friends.

Hi there thank you for review

Anand in Toronto
Anand in Toronto

KITCHEN MAIN DRAINAGE WAS CLOGGED BADLY.

WE HAD ISSUE WITH BASEMENT AND MAIN FLOOR KITCHEN DRAINAGE WAS CLOGGED.
I HAD TRIED VARIOUS PLUMBER BUT THEY DIDN'T RESPOND FAST AS THE PROBLEM WAS FROM LAST TWO DAYS. OTHER PROFESSIONAL ALSO VISITED AND CHECKED BUT PRICE WAS TOO HIGH. FINALLY I FOUND HIM AND JUST ONE CALL I GOT VERY BEST SERVICE FROM RAY AND AFTER FINISHED, MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS IN GOOD CONDITION.
WE IMPRESSED WITH HIS FAST RESPONSE, QUALITY JOB, CUSTOMER SERVICE EFFORT ABLE COST.
WE WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES FOR GOOD WORK..

Joanne from Toronto
Joanne from Toronto

(first job) replacing old tub and new plumbing in bathroom (second job) replacing old plumbing in basement and plumbing for new bathroom and laundry room

The first time we used Plutone plumbing was to remove old tub (heavy) with new tub, drains and shower system. Ray did such a great job that we had him come back for another job. We are finishing the basement so we had Ray take out all the old plumbing and move the water meter and do the plumbing for future laundry room and bathroom. Again, Ray did a great job and was very patient and polite. We also got a quote from two other plumbing companies on homestars that were double the price. I am very happy with Ray's work and highly recommend him.

Sayra in Toronto
Sayra in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement renovation

We were renovating our basement, building a new kitchen and laundry room. We called Plutone Pluming and Hojat (the owner) came asap and gave us the best quote to compare to other companies. He finished everything in 3 hours; he is very experienced and fast. Very happy about his services and highly recommend him.

Absolutely theft, whatch out

Called him to connect Vanity, toilet, and kitchen sink, Lost $1500, he did not provide invoice, when we called city to open water, both sink was leaking, and he never showed up, very bad experience choosing plumber.

first of all I would to know u name to investigate if you're my customer .if u have damage I will personally return your money if I did u job .my contact number 647-966-0777or 647-335 6000. I am licensed plumber which I have registered company ,wsib,insurance up to 10 mil and of course I have invoice paper too .(i believe u r one of guy that work for me and I fired u ) . for your info ,very plumbing fixture has emergency Shut off valve, always I test my work before I leave any job site .$1500?
I NEVER CHRAGE THAT MUCH FOR INSTALL ONE TOILET AND ONE SINK ...
HOWEVER I WORK FOR THEY WERE HAPPY ,ITRY TO DO BEST MY IN WOTK

DGC from East York
DGC from East York

Fixed broken copper pipe

I (stupidly) didn't drain a copper pipe fully before the winter, so it froze and broke when I turned it back on in the summer. After self-diagnosing the problem, I called Ray who arrived, sealed the pipe with a new copper piece and finished the job. Arrived promptly and handled the situation professionally. Highly recommended.

Betty in Mississauga
Betty in Mississauga

Kitchen sink, Laundry plumbing, humidifier

We've hired Ray from Plutone twice, for the kitchen and the basement laundry area. Both times he has done excellent work. He is an expert in this trade, no doubt. He is also respectful, friendly, prepared, and works quickly. Our house is nearly half a century old and many things require work or replacement. We've had other plumbers come in and quote very high costs, overcharging for work beyond what we need or want. Ray is very reasonable and fixes exactly what needs to be done. We're very satisfied with the work and will happily hire him in the future.

I wanted to add that although the plumbing work was excellent, he did some associated surface cosmetics fixes around the sink that works okay, but looked rushed and messy.

bunmzi in Mississauga
bunmzi in Mississauga

Water Leak from Refridgerator

I had a water leak from the hose that fed the refrigerator therefore flooding my ground floor and basement, I found Ray's information online, called him last night and he told me he would be at my place by noon. True to his words, my phone rang at noon and it was Ray.

He fixed the issue and also made sure he checked my dishwasher and all the faucets in the house for leaks and in areas where he found issues he promptly fixed them at no cost.

Great Job and will recommend him to friends in the future

More about Plutone Construction Ltd ( Plutone Plumbing )

For all your plumbing requirements Master license Residential or commercial and condominium plumbing ·Install back water valve city rebate Pipe leaks · Clogged drains · Low water pressure · Drain cleaning · Tree root removal · Installation and repair of toilets, faucets etc. All work guaranteed Pluming service 647-966-0777 new ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Toronto?