HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Toronto  >  Plutone construction ltd ( plutone plumbing )

Reviews for Plutone construction ltd ( plutone plumbing )

Anand in Toronto

WE HAD ISSUE WITH BASEMENT AND MAIN FLOOR KITCHEN DRAINAGE WAS CLOGGED.
I HAD TRIED VARIOUS PLUMBER BUT THEY DIDN'T RESPOND FAST AS THE PROBLEM WAS FROM LAST TWO DAYS. OTHER PROFESSIONAL ALSO VISITED AND CHECKED BUT PRICE WAS TOO HIGH. FINALLY I FOUND HIM AND JUST ONE CALL I GOT VERY BEST SERVICE FROM RAY AND AFTER FINISHED, MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS IN GOOD CONDITION.
WE IMPRESSED WITH HIS FAST RESPONSE, QUALITY JOB, CUSTOMER SERVICE EFFORT ABLE COST.
WE WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES FOR GOOD WORK..

Joanne from Toronto

The first time we used Plutone plumbing was to remove old tub (heavy) with new tub, drains and shower system. Ray did such a great job that we had him come back for another job. We are finishing the basement so we had Ray take out all the old plumbing and move the water meter and do the plumbing for future laundry room and bathroom. Again, Ray did a great job and was very patient and polite. We also got a quote from two other plumbing companies on homestars that were double the price. I am very happy with Ray's work and highly recommend him.

Sayra in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We were renovating our basement, building a new kitchen and laundry room. We called Plutone Pluming and Hojat (the owner) came asap and gave us the best quote to compare to other companies. He finished everything in 3 hours; he is very experienced and fast. Very happy about his services and highly recommend him.

Called him to connect Vanity, toilet, and kitchen sink, Lost $1500, he did not provide invoice, when we called city to open water, both sink was leaking, and he never showed up, very bad experience choosing plumber.

DGC from East York

I (stupidly) didn't drain a copper pipe fully before the winter, so it froze and broke when I turned it back on in the summer. After self-diagnosing the problem, I called Ray who arrived, sealed the pipe with a new copper piece and finished the job. Arrived promptly and handled the situation professionally. Highly recommended.

Betty in Mississauga

We've hired Ray from Plutone twice, for the kitchen and the basement laundry area. Both times he has done excellent work. He is an expert in this trade, no doubt. He is also respectful, friendly, prepared, and works quickly. Our house is nearly half a century old and many things require work or replacement. We've had other plumbers come in and quote very high costs, overcharging for work beyond what we need or want. Ray is very reasonable and fixes exactly what needs to be done. We're very satisfied with the work and will happily hire him in the future.

I wanted to add that although the plumbing work was excellent, he did some associated surface cosmetics fixes around the sink that works okay, but looked rushed and messy.

bunmzi in Mississauga

I had a water leak from the hose that fed the refrigerator therefore flooding my ground floor and basement, I found Ray's information online, called him last night and he told me he would be at my place by noon. True to his words, my phone rang at noon and it was Ray.

He fixed the issue and also made sure he checked my dishwasher and all the faucets in the house for leaks and in areas where he found issues he promptly fixed them at no cost.

Great Job and will recommend him to friends in the future

Nancy on Deloraine

Ray had come highly recommended to us and exceeded our expectations. Our Kitchen sink was completely backed up early Halloween day. I called Ray and he was already very busy but
promised to call back at 7:00 pm. At 7:00 pm the phone rang and it was Ray advising he would be at our home in 10 minutes.

Ray did a thorough snaking it two places and ensured that
the sink was emptying quickly and completely before leaving. He left absolutely no mess behind, charged a very reasonable rate and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We would recommend Ray to anyone.

Andrew Edgecombe from Toronto

Ray is great, He installed all the plumbing in my house including kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, plus a full manifold control in the basement. He was very patient with my demands and timing. He's fair with his prices and very fast with his work. My only criticism is that he rushes a bit. Sometimes you need to slow down and take your time Ray :-) Overall great work and would recommend him to others.

fatima tanha from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ray showed up on time and fixed the faucet.He is reliable, courteous, professional and works on timely manner and clean. I would definitely call him for my basement project and recommend him to others.

More about Plutone construction ltd ( plutone plumbing )

For all your plumbing requirements Master license Residential or commercial and condominium plumbing ·Install back water valve city rebate Pipe leaks · Clogged drains · Low water pressure · Drain cleaning · Tree root removal · Installation and repair of toilets, faucets etc. All work guaranteed Pluming service 647-966-0777 new ...