Reviews for The Maids Of East Toronto

905-427-1522
97 McMaster Avenue
Ajax
L1S 2E6

Excellent and efficient. The Yellow Team does an excellent job cleaning my home and in a timely fashion which is important for me.

Thank you so much for your review. We are very grateful for your loyalty to The Maids!

Douglas
Douglas

Maid Service

I used The Maids of East Toronto for my own home and also for my real estate clients for several years. I find the work they do to be excellent and never need to call them back for a redo. They are courteous, professional and prompt. They do what they say they will do and live up to their time commitments of time and billing.

Thank you so much for your review and all of the business you have sent our way over the years !

Karen E.
Karen E.

Home clean every 2 weeks

I have used The Maids service from their conception, several years ago, and I continue to be very pleased with their work. I very much like the idea that The Maids arrive in teams of 3 or 4. When they arrive they slip on their shoe covers, put their portable vacuum cleaners over their shoulders, and head to their prospective destinations in the house. Because there are several of the them, they are able to clean the entire house in less than 2 hours. They are efficient, thorough and very professional! I highly recommend the Maids of East Toronto!

Karen, thank you so much for your comprehensive review and your support for many years!

vaughan9401
vaughan9401

House cleaning

The Maids are a very reliable company for cleaning our home. They are thorough and courteous. I really can't say enough good things about them. I've been home a couple of times when they've arrived and they come into the house cheery, friendly and get right down to work. Another bonus is that I save money on cleaning products because they bring everything!

Thank you so much for submitting your review. You've been a 10 year customer of ours and we are so very grateful for your loyalty!

More about The Maids Of East Toronto

The Maids of Toronto and Durham Region provides a quality house cleaning and maid service. Whether you want regular housekeeping service or just a one-time deep clean, you'll see why we're the cleaning company that's... Referred for a Reason.

Services: One-time Cleanings, Move-in/Move-out Deep Cleans, Regularly-scheduled Housekeeping, Window washing.

Call or email for a free estimate, and ask about our unique 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System.

One Time Cleaning Recurring Cleaning Maid Service
Reasons to Choose The Maids® Locally Owned and Operated The Maids® of East Toronto and Durham Region is locally owned and employs staff from Durham and the surrounding community. We are proud to be a contributor to the local economy. Rigorous Training and Screening Team members are background-screened and then trained in The Maids® highly efficient 22-step cleaning system – irrelevant of prior experience. Provide Higher Efficiency with Team System The Maids® of East Toronto and Durham Region uses a team of specialists (3-4 people) to efficiently clean your home. Each team member is allocated specific tasks and performs duties with time saving motions and processes developed over 30 years. Cleaning Using Environmentally Friendly Supplies The Maids® of East Toronto and Durham Region cares about the health of our customers and our employees. Our teams use a state-of-the-art backpack vacuum with HEPA filtration and environmentally preferable cleaning products.
E-Transfer, Cash, Cheque, All Major Credit Cards