COLS Landscaping

Justin
Justin
4 reviews Milton, ON

Front and Backyard Interlock Project

Brad and his team were exceptional to work with throughout the entire project - from proposal to planning, to starting the work and cleaning up the site. Brad was responsive every step of the way and the workmanship demonstrated by him and his team was outstanding. We are very happy with the end-result. Thank you!

Thanks for a great review, you and your family were great to work with and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Thanks

Thomas
Thomas

It was a small job but

Brad and his crew treated it like it was the largest project they had ever worked on. They turned up on time, were pleasant, professional and willing to make suggestions that improved the project.

Being something of a 'neat freak' I appreciated how tidy there were, cleaning up at the end of the day, sweeping the street where they had had material dumped off.

We would recommend Cols landscaping without any reservation.

Thank you so much thomas it was a pleasure to work with you again. Enjoy your backyard.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Backyard regrading and concrete patio removal

Brad and his team did an excellent job for us. We had a concrete patio in our backyard that started to sink and was tilting towards the house. It caused water to pool and seeped into our basement. Our backyard was also improperly graded, so it got quite swampy during rainy periods.

The team worked hard to remove the concrete patio (which was thicker than expected) then regraded with new soil and laid sod. They created a swale to guide water away from the house.

We especially appreciate that even though the work took longer than they estimated due to the concrete thickness, Brad kept to the quoted price.

We got the proof of their excellent work when the next rainstorm hit and our basement stayed dry. Thanks again Brad. And please relay our appreciation to your team members who were so friendly and worked so efficiently.

Chris & Tina
Hamilton

Thank you very much you guys were wonderful to work with the guys loved the beverages and food you supplied.

GABRIELA F.
GABRIELA F.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Amazing

Brad and his team did an amazing job in our backyard renovation. Since the beginning he managed to figure out a way to do the project despite our house didn't have machine access. They managed to get the job done in less than 3 days and it was exactly what we were looking for!

You guys were great to work with and I look forward to working with again. Enjoy your new backyard.

tchemij in Mississauga
tchemij in Mississauga

Backyard patio stone and deck

I had an amazing experience with Cols Landscaping. Karla was a great person to deal with. She was a great communicator before, during and post project. Everything was completed on time and on budget. Karla took time to visit, give a detailed estimate and drawings of the proposed changes. Other companies would only give quotes over email and very few would actually show up. The quote was even lower than other companies!
Brad and his team were very professional and some of the most polite workers that I've ever met. There were only minor issues with the workmanship and when I communicated my preference, the team was quick to correct it, no push back at all. I highly recommend this company! Check out the before and after pics.

Thank you for the review. We enjoyed working with you as well. Enjoy the new low maintenance backyard

Al  from Mississauga
Al from Mississauga

Back Patio done in Interlocking Stone Pavers

The job entailed removal and disposal of old patio stones, digging out about 170 sq ft in our side yard, back filling with crushed stone and screenings, and laying a pattern of pavers and curbing with some custom cutting around irregular edges and posts. Brad and his crew had all the right equipment and did a beautiful job. They started and finished in the planned time frame. They were very friendly and helpful and stuck with the original price estimate even though they did some extra work not included in the quote. We recommend them strongly.

Thank you so much for the great review. We enjoyed working on your property and were happy to help out.

Quinton in Toronto
Quinton in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Backyard Interlocking

In our backyard project Brad was very professional and prompt. He and his team were very friendly and accommodative. I would certainly recommended his company to my family and friends.
Quinton

Thank you very much for the kind review, you were great to work with and we enjoyed helping create your backyard. Thanks

Al in Oakville
Al in Oakville

Backyard renovation

Look no further for any landscaping project. Brad is an amazing guy with tremendous work ethics. He is honest and easy going. He has done a few project for me over the years that look amazing.

Great job, good price, friendly crew.

I highly recommend Cols-Landscaping for any small or big project.

Al and Mary, both of you have been wonderful to work with over the years. I hope you enjoy your outdoor space even more now. Have a great summer.
Thanks
Brad,

Lalin in Toronto
Lalin in Toronto

Front & Backyard Landscaping

Being a repeat customer, I am finally getting around to sharing my satisfaction with the work done by COLS Landscaping.

I used COLS a few years ago for my front path, steps, landing and driveway. I also had them build me a backyard patio last year and most recently some planting and border work.

Brad is great to deal with and his crew do fine quality work. He is easy going and puts in the extra effort to make sure you are completely satisfied either the work.

Thank you so much for the kind words Lalin, it's always nice to continue to work with great clients. The team and myself hope you enjoy the landscape as much as we did creating it.
Thank you.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Relevel, clean and refill with polymeric sand on patio and all around our pool

Brad is a pleasure to work with. Although delayed by all the rain (certainly not his fault) Brad stayed in touch and came as soon as possible. His team is very pleasant and worked exceptionally hard through the two days. Our patio looks fantastic and yes I would absolutely recommend this company! Great job!

Hi Laura, thank you very much for the kind words you were a pleasure to work with as well and we look forward to working with you in the future
Brad,

More about COLS Landscaping

We are a company that prides itself on sincere service.
Over 10 Years of designing and installing beautiful, functional, and affordable landscapes.
Specialized in driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, steps and porches.
We love what we do, and our work shows it.