COLS Landscaping

Reviews for COLS Landscaping

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Landscaping + Driveway

Brad and team did an excellent job with the following:
- Create backyard patio with interlock
- Front and back yard flowerbed
- Take down old trees and plant new trees and plants
- Creating a side walkway between neighbour's house and my own
- Doing front driveway with interlock
- Putting natural flagstone on front porch

Brad is very knowledgeable on design, and was helpful during the planning phase. In addition, when mother nature caused issues with some of the interlock stones, Brad honoured his warranty agreement and came back the next spring to fix these issues.

I am particularly impressed by the amount of value that Brad offered. I shopped around with 4 different contractors before selecting Brad, as I had a lot of work that needed to be done, and Brad provided the best value BY FAR!

Unlike other contractors who might rip you off or are very rigid when it comes to the terms of the contract, Brad frequently went above and beyond. For examples, while it was only stated that he needed to create flower beds for me, he also picked up the plants and planted them. Additionally, Brad accommodated a few change requests after the work was finished with a smile.

Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend Brad and his company (Col's Landscaping) to any of my friends or colleagues. He is a solid guy who has earned my trust - a rarity among contractors!

Thank you Tom always a pleasure working with you

SAHE
SAHE

Backyard Deck Renovation Success Story

Brad and team provided exceptional service and produced a high quality end product with expert workmanship.

They cleanly removed our old wooden deck and installed an interloc stone deck with sophisticated stone cuts and patterns (pillars, seating walls, BBQ grill island and tiered back splash).

Brad and team went above and beyond by coordinating with the gas, jacuzzi, and electrical companies to schedule their work.

At each step of the way COLS Landscaping was responsive to our questions and requirements. Throughout the project COLS Landscaping was tidy and efficient. The finished product is top quality stone work with electrical accessories and a thorough drainage system.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

front and side of house including path and full grown trees, sod etc

Brad and his crew are great!
apart from the fact it looks amazing here are some extra points in favor:
they removed all the old weeds, moved the old pavers out the back for me, watered the new sod when I wasn't going to be home over the very hot weekend, added more topsoil and seeds on the town land and even came back and fixed the area my crazy neighbor had ripped up.
they kept the grounds neat at all times and were careful not to dig up any gas lines etc (the concreters were not so careful)
I could not be happier and look forward to the back being done in the future.

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

Patio, Walkway and Porch

We wanted to replace our rotting cedar deck with a stone patio and at the same time, redo our front porch and walkway with flagstone. Brad and his team were very professional and did a great job.

More about COLS Landscaping

We are a company that prides itself on sincere service. Over 10 Years of designing and installing beautiful, functional, and affordable landscapes. Specialized in driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, steps and porches. We love what we do, and our work shows it.