Smith's Gardening Service Ltd

Reviews for Smith's Gardening Service Ltd

Shannnon in Calgary
Shannnon in Calgary

Landscape

I have hired Smith's gardening service year after year for spring clean up, power rake, and aerate. They were recommended to me by someone else in our community and always have done a fantastic job. Travis was very professional and very prompt!

Hi Shannon,
Thank you for your kind words. the greatest compliment you have given us is your faithful referrals. I am very pleased to here you felt our service was Professional and prompt. Best regards - Travis

Gus365 in Calgary
Gus365 in Calgary

Spring Clean up and Aerating

Travis and his crew are superb! The first year I had Smith's Gardening Service there had been a mix up regarding the services I had paid for. I brought this to Travis' attention and within 30 minutes he had made a credit back to my Credit Card and apologized more than once for the mix up. For that reason I have not hesitated to hire Travis and his crew back year after year. I have recommended Smith Gardening to others and they have been pleased as well. I did not have the opportunity to use Travis this winter for snow removal but I am confident they are doing a great job.

Hi M------,
Thank you for your wonderful honest review of our business. We can certainly make errors and we can certainly do a good job. I feel that it is priority every time to make sure that each customer is taken care of before, during, and after each project or site visit. Thank you for accepting my apology and offering us another chance. Respectfully, Travis -

in Calgary
in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Yard redue

I have seen a couple of his projects and take to some of them Smith's Gardening seem to go that little bit more to make the job right. Be it landscaping or snow removal.

Thank you for your compliments. Although I am unaware of who you are, it is really nice to see Calgarians admiring our work and commenting. best regards, Travis-

D Boychuk in Calgary
D Boychuk in Calgary

Lawn, yard services

I've utilized the services of Smith's Gardening Services for the last four years to do our spring clean-up and aeration. I have always been more than pleased with their services and have recommended them to my neighbours who all now use them as well. Travis and his crews are always diligent, polite and respectful with their clients.

Hi Darlene, Thank you for your review of our services. We appreciate your business and complimenting our service by referring us to friends and neighbours. Our goal is not only providing outstanding service as well as building positive relationships with every client every time. I am excited to see we have done so here. Respectfully - Travis.

Doris C from Calgary
Doris C from Calgary

Spring Clean-up

We wanted to do a spring clean-up including aeration, power rake and shrub and tree pruning. Last year, the company we hired did a poor job clearing away the leaves and debris. I ended up finishing the job for them. Travis came out with one of his guys and did a fantastic job in less time than the people we hired last last year.

We really appreciate the reasonable quote for the services and how quickly we were scheduled in. We will definitely contact them again for yard services in the future.

Hi Doris,
I am really glad to hear you are happy with the service your received. We thank you for the time you took to write a generous review of our business. Your satisfaction is our priority and your business is very much appreciated.

Ashley McIntosh from Calgary
Ashley McIntosh from Calgary

Lawn Care

Travis and his crew have worked on our yard for the past two years, very reliable crew and always do a good job! Thanks for making the yard look great!!

Hi Ashley, thank you for the time you have taken to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and kind words. It has been a pleasure to be a part of the property maintenance at your home. Regards-

Lorraine from Calgary
Lorraine from Calgary

Lawn Maintenance

We have used Smith's Gardening Service the past 2 years for our lawn maintenance and are very satisfied with their work. Travis cares about the client and takes the time to check in with them to ensure all is going well and if there is a concern he handles it in a timely fashion. Would definitely recommend Travis and his team. Good Job!

Hi Lorraine, Your business has truly impacted our growth in a positive way. On hot days when you bring out water; and on cool days when you bring out muffins, this puts a smile on the teams face and builds moral. We appreciate you and we thank you for your kind words. Respectfully, Smith's Gardening Service LTD.

Karen in Calgary
Karen in Calgary

spring cleanup

We were looking to get a quote for spring cleanup, front and back yard. The quote was very reasonable and the turnaround time to get the work done was very short. They did a great job, my lawn was very lush and healthy all summer, except where the puppy would dig :-) I will definitely call on Travis and team next spring! Great job!

Hi Karen, we thank you for your feedback and generous words. Our goal is to make positive experiences with every client every time, and we are proud to see we have done this with your property. regards, Smith's Gardening Service LTD.

jody bennett from Calgary
jody bennett from Calgary

lawn maintenance

I had lawn maintenance done and not only were they professional, they had the job done in a respectful amount of time. The owner even came back and checked to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. Great job!

Hi Jody, Thank you for your wonderful review of our business. I am happy to hear you received professional service. Connecting with our clients is important to our business, and we feel your satisfaction is number one! I love sharing these reviews with our team. Regards, Smith's Gardening Service LTD.

More about Smith's Gardening Service Ltd

Smith's Gardening Service LTD (SGS), is a dependable commercial and residential Property Maintenance Company. We drive a diverse team that only offers quality to every client.

SGS offers service to condominiums, commercial properties, residential homes at the right cost and professional service.

Our goal is to create valuable relationships with each client while offering excellent customers service, knowledge, and integrity.

Smith’s Gardening Service, is an experienced and dependable commercial and residential property maintenance company. We manage a diverse team that only offers expertise, superior ability and a passion for landscaping service to every project. Smith’s offers service to condominiums, commercial properties, and residential homes, all with different visions and budgets. Our goal is to enhance the beauty and function of your landscape which can help increase the value of your property!