Smith's Gardening Service Ltd

Smith's Gardening Service Ltd

Reviews for Smith's Gardening Service Ltd

Jim from Calgary
Jim from Calgary

Spring cleanup and much more

We required a property in SW Calgary to be readied for sale including a yard and landscaping spruce up and we received a very prompt response from Smith's Gardening Services. Travis met with me and we reviewed what was required to get the place ship shape within a modest budget. Within a couple of days Travis and his team had done their magic, including mowing, edging, weeding and fertilizing as well as trimming bushes and trees and the outright removal of some overgrown and out of hand bushes in both the front and back. Looked great when they were finished and we then included a weekly lawn maintenance arrangement until the place sold within about 4 weeks. Travis and his team were very prompt, skillful, enthusiastic and professional. The results speak for themselves ! I would highly recommend Smith's Gardening Service for any landscaping project, big or small.

Hello Jim,

Thank you for dropping us this wonderful review of our services. I am so happy to hear that the home has sold so fast in this economy. We enjoyed giving the property a beautiful makeover and having you as our client impressed. Kind regards -Travis

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Beautiful Fence

I saw Travis and his truck in the area in spring and asked if he would do a quote - he popped right over! I had to put the job on hold for a few weeks and he was not pushy at all. When I was ready he was able to put us in queue quickly and came back out for a revised quote based on some changed my neighbour and I wanted to make. Being that my neighbour and I were both women, I felt he was very professional and listened to what we wanted and respected our budget.

In the end Travis came out for 2 quotes, offered suggestions (as did his crew on site), and came back out when the project was done to walk the fence and be sure we were satisfied. I noticed a top board lifting a couple weeks later and they came right by and fixed the issue promptly.

Smith’s Gardening was reasonably priced, efficient and built us a beautiful and solid fence and gates. I would highly recommend them to others and plan to use them in the future when we are ready to tackle a leaning retaining wall!

Hello D,

I'll respect your privacy if I may by using "D". Thank you for your great feedback. Always completing a timely project while offering quality is our values. That being said, we believe that we will always do what we say we will do. If warranty or issues arise we will always assist and warranty our work.

Thank you for sharing with Calgarians that you received Smith's quality standard.
Kind Regards, Travis-

Gillian
Gillian

Garden removal

Travis and his crew removed a garden from my yard, built a bed along the fence with recovered stones and placed sod down. They were reasonably priced, professional and responsive to emails and calls when setting up the service. They did a great job and I am very happy. I would certainly recommend them.

Great Feedback. As an established business it is our goal to never lose focus of a small company feel. Communication and timelines is key and certainly the final product. Thank you for your wonderful review. Travis-

Jordan, B.
Jordan, B.

Snow Removal

Travis and his guys are very prompt and quick to respond when needed, would recommend them to anyone

Thank you for the review Jordan. I am happy to hear that our service is timely and efficient. Respectfully Travis-

slvyyc
slvyyc

Snow removal

This is our first year using Smiths, but certainly not our last. Great commercial service. Very responsive to our needs.

Hello, Thank you for your great reference. Kensington is a fun and interactive area. Your property has been a beautiful piece of property we can truly pride ourselves on. Please feel free to reach out at anytime regarding servicing. Etc. Respectfully, Travis-

Diana McIntyre from Calgary
Diana McIntyre from Calgary

Lawn & Snow Removal

We have used Smith Garden Service personally for our Lawn & Snow removal for the past 2 years. The staff are friendly and they always show up when expected. We sell Real Estate and have recommended Travis Smith's services to several happy clients.
Robert & Diana McIntyre
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd

Hello Diana, thank you for sharing your experience to Calgarians. What consumers needs to know is that they are getting a friendly dependable service and getting what the contractor says they will do. I appreciate your business and your faithful referrals to your clients. Thank you for your business and trust.
Respectfully, Travis-

Lindsay
Lindsay

Impressive Lawn Aeration and Power Rake Service Trifecta!

Travis arrived with his crew early on a Monday morning, told me he was happy to finally get started completing scheduled clients. They got to work right away, must have finished within 45 minutes. Travis even did an area that was still very wet, as I told him I was fine with it (as it was already damaged) He moved our trampoline, at my request, so that the we area has a chance to dry out completely. Afterwards, his crew was caring enough to tidy up my yard of garbage that's been blown around the neighbourhood and scraped off mud on our walkway that was smudged in. Travis gave me helpful advice on our vole problem and directed me on how to revive the damage they caused from the winter. I am very impressed with his business, his customer service and his pricing. He has the trifecta, in my opinion, and you should seriously consider using his services.

Hello Lindsay,

What an amazing review. Such a kind effort you have put into identifying our business as a great service. Thank you for sharing with Calgarians that we care and do give advice regarding lawn care and damage. Thank you for your business. Respectfully- Travis

Bruce in Calgary
Bruce in Calgary
4 reviews De Winton, AB

Snowplowing

Phoned Smiths and they got back to us right away. In no time Travis was out and cleared our driveway and sent invoice a couple days later. awesome company, did an Awesome job for little cost.

Hello Bruce,
Thank you for this incredible feedback. We appreciate the kind response and certainly look forward to a great business relationship. Regards, Travis-

edma888
edma888

Fall clean up - house yard and garden

Well trained staff with good management. Satisfied overall and highly recommended for landscaping and garden maintenance.

Hello Eddie,

We appreciate your feedback regarding fall cleanup and landscaping services. It is nice to hear positive reviews about our staff and management team. Thank you for your endorsement and we look forward to working with you. Regards - Travis

More about Smith's Gardening Service Ltd

Smith's Gardening Service LTD (SGS), is a dependable commercial and residential Property Maintenance Company. We drive a diverse team that only offers quality to every client.

SGS offers service to condominiums, commercial properties, residential homes at the right cost and professional service.

Our goal is to create valuable relationships with each client while offering excellent customers service, knowledge, and integrity.

Smith’s Gardening Service, is an experienced and dependable commercial and residential property maintenance company. We manage a diverse team that only offers expertise, superior ability and a passion for landscaping service to every project. Smith’s offers service to condominiums, commercial properties, and residential homes, all with different visions and budgets. Our goal is to enhance the beauty and function of your landscape which can help increase the value of your property!