Smith's Gardening Service LTD

Landscape Contractors & Designers
159 Cranford Close SE Calgary AB T3M 0J1
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Calgary  >  Smith's Gardening Service LTD
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Smith's Gardening Service LTD

Diana McIntyre from Calgary

We have used Smith Garden Service personally for our Lawn & Snow removal for the past 2 years. The staff are friendly and they always show up when expected. We sell Real Estate and have recommended Travis Smith's services to several happy clients.
Robert & Diana McIntyre
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd

Job Price

Hello Diana, thank you for sharing your experience to Calgarians. What consumers needs to know is that they are getting a friendly dependable service and getting what the contractor says they will do. I appreciate your business and your faithful referrals to your clients. Thank you for your business and trust.
Respectfully, Travis-

Lindsay

Travis arrived with his crew early on a Monday morning, told me he was happy to finally get started completing scheduled clients. They got to work right away, must have finished within 45 minutes. Travis even did an area that was still very wet, as I told him I was fine with it (as it was already damaged) He moved our trampoline, at my request, so that the we area has a chance to dry out completely. Afterwards, his crew was caring enough to tidy up my yard of garbage that's been blown around the neighbourhood and scraped off mud on our walkway that was smudged in. Travis gave me helpful advice on our vole problem and directed me on how to revive the damage they caused from the winter. I am very impressed with his business, his customer service and his pricing. He has the trifecta, in my opinion, and you should seriously consider using his services.

Hello Lindsay,

What an amazing review. Such a kind effort you have put into identifying our business as a great service. Thank you for sharing with Calgarians that we care and do give advice regarding lawn care and damage. Thank you for your business. Respectfully- Travis

Bruce in Calgary
4 reviews Okotoks, AB

Phoned Smiths and they got back to us right away. In no time Travis was out and cleared our driveway and sent invoice a couple days later. awesome company, did an Awesome job for little cost.

Hello Bruce,
Thank you for this incredible feedback. We appreciate the kind response and certainly look forward to a great business relationship. Regards, Travis-

edma888

Well trained staff with good management. Satisfied overall and highly recommended for landscaping and garden maintenance.

Hello Eddie,

We appreciate your feedback regarding fall cleanup and landscaping services. It is nice to hear positive reviews about our staff and management team. Thank you for your endorsement and we look forward to working with you. Regards - Travis

Joan

The work was completed as promised in a timely efficient manner. With the premises tidy.
Travis himself was very professional and courteous and returned all subsequent calls promptly.
I would have no hesitation in referring family and friends.

Hello Joan,

Thank you for your review. I appreciate the kind comments regarding our professionalism. Thank you for sharing with Calgarians our commitment to our customers regarding promptness, efficiency, and followed through promises. Please know that we will continue to drive a strong diverse team that is always availble to help. Respectfully -Travis

April & Rick

After recently moving into our new house we realized that the side of our house was unusable and quite honestly ugly. We needed to have it landscaped and to correct some deficiencies. After multiple quotes, it was clear that Smith Gardening was the most competitive price wise. However, it was their obvious professionalism and knowledge that made the decision easy for us.
With that, we called on Travis at Smith Gardening and after discussing our dilemma he recruited Donnie at Omega Landscapes. Travis understood our plan and Donnie at Omega Landscapes made it happen.
They started the job on time and finished a few days ahead of schedule. They had the teamwork and as they worked every day and the job progressed, both Travis and Donnie were open to our last minute changes that we felt were needed to make our yard great. Not only were they open to the changes, they adapted quickly to still make it happen on time and budget.
We were also impressed that they made sure to leave our yard clean and went the extra mile doing so before leaving at the end of the project.
Both Travis and Donnie along with their teams worked well and efficiently to give us a nice usable finished product that we can now call our own.
Thank you so much to both companies in giving our yard the much needed update.

Hello April & Rick.

Your words are beyond kind. I am definitely printing this review off and hanging it in the shop. Your absolutely right; Teamwork builds greatness, and because Omega and Smith's work well together we can accomplish great things.

Also pride in our work is our standard. Right down to keeping the site clean as possible every shift.

You and Rick are fun and kind people and all we could do is give you our best with the design of your choice and I'm so glad we have given you what you wanted.

We appreciate your review and we look forward to continued business.

Respectfully - Travis

Irene L in Calgary

I have Smith's Gardening Service do my lawn every week. The crew that comes out does an excellent job quickly and efficiently right down to the lawn edging which gives the yard a very meticulous look. They also cleaned my yard this spring and did a fantastic job at that as well. I would recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service. You won't be disappointed.

Job Price

Hello Irene, this is wonderful to read. We appreciate the recommendations. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sharing this with the team.
Best regards, Travis-

Claire from Calgary

This is my first year with Smith's Gardening. They take overall care of my lawn. So far so good. I have a very small patch of lawn in front of my house and was glad Travis was able to give me a good price for all their work. My lawn looks great after each visit and I am very fond of the pattern the cut leaves...I just wished my neighbours would take care of their own properties too, especially their weeds. It's ridiculous.

Anyway, good services with Smith's Gardening. The crew, when I see them, are polite and prompt in their work. There have been a couple of miscommunication in the past, but Travis was keen on making things right promptly. He is actually easy to reach if I have a concern or question.

I have referred him to my friends before and still am.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Hi Claire, thank you for Sharing your experience with Calgarians. I'm glad to hear the professionalism of our team and their diligence they are using while on your property. We appreciate your business have a great summer! Best regards, Travis-

msgale
2 reviews Marion Bridge, NS

Sometimes delayed by a day or two ... I suspect weather delays. Sometimes spots on the lawn were missed.Good value and worked for me.

Job Price

Hi Shawn, thank you for your review. It is so important that we receive honest feedback. You are absolutely right, because of the weather this past month and some we have had to juggle our routes around. However we do our best to be timely and efficient. Thank you for sharing the feedback regarding missed spots. We are a growing team and can certainly make mistakes. I can promise that our diligence going forward will be shared as a group. Please feel free to always share feedback with myself at anytime so that we may address concerns.
Thank you greatly for your business. Respectfully Travis-

More about Smith's Gardening Service LTD

Smith's Gardening Service LTD (SGS), is a dependable commercial and residential Property Maintenance Company. We drive a diverse team that only offers quality to every client. SGS offers service to condominiums, commercial properties, residential homes at the right cost and professional service. Our goal is to ...