Smith's Gardening Service LTD

Landscape Contractors & Designers
159 Cranford Close SE Calgary AB T3M 0J1
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Calgary  >  Smith's Gardening Service LTD  >  Spring Clean up and Aerating
Gus365 in Calgary
Gus365 in Calgary

Spring Clean up and Aerating

Smith's Gardening Service LTD
159 Cranford Close SE
Calgary
AB
T3M 0J1

Travis and his crew are superb! The first year I had Smith's Gardening Service there had been a mix up regarding the services I had paid for. I brought this to Travis' attention and within 30 minutes he had made a credit back to my Credit Card and apologized more than once for the mix up. For that reason I have not hesitated to hire Travis and his crew back year after year. I have recommended Smith Gardening to others and they have been pleased as well. I did not have the opportunity to use Travis this winter for snow removal but I am confident they are doing a great job.

Hi M------,
Thank you for your wonderful honest review of our business. We can certainly make errors and we can certainly do a good job. I feel that it is priority every time to make sure that each customer is taken care of before, during, and after each project or site visit. Thank you for accepting my apology and offering us another chance. Respectfully, Travis -