HomeStars  >  Architects in Old Toronto  >  Architectural And Engineering Service

Reviews for Architectural And Engineering Service

lev43ca
lev43ca
1 review Parry Sound, ON

Engineering support for number of projects

The A&ES helped me to prepare Structural and Architectural drawings for Building Permit to build my detached house. I would say that this is one of a greatest choice that I ever made.
The service of this company reliable, fast, very good quality and reasonable price
This is my second project with this company

Nuno
Nuno
1 review Pickering, ON

Structural Design for Luxury Residential Homes

Slava is a very knowledgeable and a creative structural designer, who is always eager to provide well-designed structural proposals for our high-end projects in a most timely manner. Due to nature of construction process, changes may come up, so he would be supportive every step of the way, which would make the process smooth and quick. He is considered our "go-to" engineer for every project we work on and we will gladly continue to give him our business.

ELENA
ELENA

Partition wall removal

The Engineer has arrived on time. He created structural drawing for building permit in timely matter. He had good knowledge about all the municipal requirements. The price was reasonable for the work that has been done. I am very satisfied with the services. highly recommend

Konstantin in Toronto
Konstantin in Toronto
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Konstantin

I have hired Architectural and Engineering Service.They provided their service on time, with all the required paperwork, and answered any questionsissued structural drawings with all the needed stamps. Very professional .Great servise !Recommended

Elena in Mississauga
Elena in Mississauga

Review and design capacity of partition wall

I hired Architectural and Engineering Service to review the possibility to remove partition wall in my condo. I was very happy with the services and professionalism of the engineer. I highly recommend

Matthew from Richmond Hill
Matthew from Richmond Hill

Strucural Services for Basement Walk-up

Slava delivered a design that helped save a lot of money on the project. He provided his service on time, with all the required paperwork, and answered any questions I had along the way, and even after my building permit was issued.

Marius in St. Catharines
Marius in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Structural drawing

I have hired Slava for rebuilding the garage for the clients. Slava has issued structural drawings with all the needed stamps. Very professional and enthusiastic. Always answered additional questions that I had on my way. Recommended.

More about Architectural And Engineering Service

Structural Engineering Servive
Architectural Drawings for the building permit
Building permit applications:
Renovations
Change of use
Underpinning
Walkout basements
New , old, residential and commercial constriction support