R&M General Contracting

Reviews for R&M General Contracting

Moray in Toronto
Moray in Toronto

Replace rotten studs

When renoing my kitchen we opened up a wall to find rotten studs and floor joist. At short notice Slava was able to send one of his guys to remove and replace several wall studs and replace a section of floor joist. They managed to do this from inside avoiding having to rip all the siding off the outside wall.

thank you so much !

Sandra in East York
Sandra in East York

Honest, trustworthy and on budget

I found Slava on Home Stars web site and I contacted him right away.
He got back to me and we set up an appointment the next day.
His entire team started the 2 bathrooms condo renovation projects two weeks later. They were all professional and nice.
They were all on time and I am happy with their work.
He was within the budget.
I recommend Slava and his team.
Thank you!

thank you so much ! call is any time !!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement Full Renovation

Slava came to remodel my basement. We needed to lower the entire floor by 3 feet and do full renovations, including moving the boiler, demolishing and building new walls, installing shower and kitchen. Slava and his team worked tirelessly and invested a lot of care and effort in making sure the project was done to my vision. Thank you Slava and team.
(my camera isn't too good, please ignore the spec on some of the photos, it's not really there)

thank you so much ! basement end up amazing !

3rd floor addition

I can't say enough about the R&M crew. They did a fantastic job on the 3rd floor addition too the house, were always on time, polite, and knew what they were doing. Gorgeous result and great customer service. Would definitely hire again and highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality professional.

thank you so much for review !

Caroline K. in Toronto
Caroline K. in Toronto

Full house renovation

My husband and I decided to do a full house renovation this year. We spent a long time looking for the right company to hire that we could really rely on. We came across R&M and decided that they would be a good fit for us. I was very impressed with their craftsmanship and attention to detail. After the team was finished with the house it felt like a whole new place. I am thankful for the effort and care they put in to our home. Good work guys :)

thank you so much. i glad that we manage to finish it in your tight time frame

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

I hired Slava & his team to do part of my bathroom reno. Everything they did is amazing. Tile job is the best. Everything was as promised. Bathroom looks the way I wanted.

thank you maria !

j.harrison in Toronto
j.harrison in Toronto

House Addition

I hired Slava and team to build an addition to my house, the total expansion was around 400 sqf and included the expansion of 2 floors and the roof. I was impressed with their time management and the price i paid for the job. Great team, easy to communicate with, fully understood my vision and made it come to life.

thank you so much ! project end up perfectly as plan it

sheryl in Toronto
sheryl in Toronto

Kitchen

My family and I decided it was time to update our kitchen. It had been quite a few years since we'd done so. We chose R&M because they had come so highly recommended by our friends, and I am very glad we did. The crew worked efficiently to replace all cabinets and appliances in our kitchen. They also did a wonderful job cleaning up when they were finished their work. Thanks guys :)

thank you so much. glad to be helpfull

Alexander in Toronto
Alexander in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I contracted Slava and his team for a bathroom reno. New tiling, shower, sink, toilet, the works. I was very impressed with his work ethic and punctuality. I definitely look forward to hiring him again for my future renovations and will be highly recommending him to my friends.

thank you so much. glad to work with you sasha !

Panam in Boston
Panam in Boston

Great service and quality

We live in a 110 years old house that has been through few renovations. We needed some work done in our kitchen with retiling, installing a sliding patio door and changing and moving a window. Slava and his team did a fantastic job. One thing we were very happy with was how flexible he was and how his team showed up every single day to finish off the job on time. Slava had given us two weeks timeline for this project and he finished right on time with no delays or extra $. Our project didn’t need any wiring or electrical work but for framing, tiling, demo, and installing doors and windows, we highly recommend him.

thank you guys ! i takes me some time to understand why i'm having review from Boston where i never worked but reading description i understand where it's coming from. it was pleasure to work with/for you guys. call me any time !!

More about R&M General Contracting

This year (2017) we celebrate being 15 Years in houses building business!

R&M General Contracting is proud to have been a part of "LOVE IT OR LIST IT" TV Show!

We do ALL kinds of STRUCTURAL framing !!!
WE are the best in kitchen installation, doors and trims.

Over these years we have taken several O.B.O.A (Ontario Building Official Association Courses), several Municipal Affairs and Housing Exams to become Building Inspectors, as well as a Certificate of Qualification for Terazzo, Tile and Marble Setter #400139292.

Whatever your custom home needs - we can do it for you. There is no project too big or too small. Feel free to give us a call for a free estimate.

R&M General Contracting is skilled at the following: rough carpentry, full bathroom renovation, full basement renovation, LVL installation, roof framing, any carpentry projects, tiles/marble/granite/stone inside/outside installation, small electrical and plumbing jobs (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons), drywall installation, taping and painting, hardwood, laminate, pot lights, waterproofing inside/outside, any concrete projects. In short, pretty much anything that you need!

Framing, Bathroom Renovation, General Contractors, and Waterproofing
Rough carpentry, full bathroom renovation, full basement renovation, LVL installation, roof framing, any carpentry projects, tiles/marble/granite/stone inside/outside installation, small electrical and plumbing jobs (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons), drywall installation, taping and painting, hardwood, laminate, pot lights, waterproofing inside/outside, any concrete projects. In short, pretty much anything that the client requires done.
We hold GOVERNMENT issued certificate for tiles/marble/granite/stone/terrazzo. Certificate # 400139292. Several O.B.O.A (Ontario Building Official Association Courses) Several Municipal Affairs and Housing Exams to become Building Inspectors
2002
GOVERNMENT issued certificate for tiles/marble/granite/stone/terrazzo. Certificate # 400139292 sev
Local 31 commercial tiling membership