R&M General Contracting

Reviews for R&M General Contracting

Caroline K. in Toronto
Caroline K. in Toronto

Full house renovation

My husband and I decided to do a full house renovation this year. We spent a long time looking for the right company to hire that we could really rely on. We came across R&M and decided that they would be a good fit for us. I was very impressed with their craftsmanship and attention to detail. After the team was finished with the house it felt like a whole new place. I am thankful for the effort and care they put in to our home. Good work guys :)

thank you so much. i glad that we manage to finish it in your tight time frame

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

I hired Slava & his team to do part of my bathroom reno. Everything they did is amazing. Tile job is the best. Everything was as promised. Bathroom looks the way I wanted.

thank you maria !

j.harrison in Toronto
j.harrison in Toronto

House Addition

I hired Slava and team to build an addition to my house, the total expansion was around 400 sqf and included the expansion of 2 floors and the roof. I was impressed with their time management and the price i paid for the job. Great team, easy to communicate with, fully understood my vision and made it come to life.

thank you so much ! project end up perfectly as plan it

sheryl in Toronto
sheryl in Toronto

Kitchen

My family and I decided it was time to update our kitchen. It had been quite a few years since we'd done so. We chose R&M because they had come so highly recommended by our friends, and I am very glad we did. The crew worked efficiently to replace all cabinets and appliances in our kitchen. They also did a wonderful job cleaning up when they were finished their work. Thanks guys :)

thank you so much. glad to be helpfull

Alexander in Toronto
Alexander in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I contracted Slava and his team for a bathroom reno. New tiling, shower, sink, toilet, the works. I was very impressed with his work ethic and punctuality. I definitely look forward to hiring him again for my future renovations and will be highly recommending him to my friends.

thank you so much. glad to work with you sasha !

Panam in Boston
Panam in Boston

Great service and quality

We live in a 110 years old house that has been through few renovations. We needed some work done in our kitchen with retiling, installing a sliding patio door and changing and moving a window. Slava and his team did a fantastic job. One thing we were very happy with was how flexible he was and how his team showed up every single day to finish off the job on time. Slava had given us two weeks timeline for this project and he finished right on time with no delays or extra $. Our project didn’t need any wiring or electrical work but for framing, tiling, demo, and installing doors and windows, we highly recommend him.

thank you guys ! i takes me some time to understand why i'm having review from Boston where i never worked but reading description i understand where it's coming from. it was pleasure to work with/for you guys. call me any time !!

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

Complete bathroom renovation plus a full sized closet

I found Slava through a Homestars search because my basement bathroom was in bad shape. He answered my call promptly, came to look at the bathroom and quoted me. It was exactly on budget and Slava and his team is meticulous in their work and it was above and beyond my expectations. I think Slava is very intelligent and honest . He doesn't cut corners and I know that the core foundation of my bathroom is solid and correctly done which is the most important . He used Denshield for all the drywall in my bathroom, I got all new drains , poured new concrete on the floor, he even replaced my main drain because there was a crack - 70 yr old home. I would not use another contractor except Slava. The photos does not do it justice, the bathroom came out beautiful .

Gaziza in PATUANAK
Gaziza in PATUANAK

Home addition

I had the pleasure of dealing with R&M General Contracting. We needed a home addition done. Couldn't be happier with the service and the timelines. Everything was done on time and within the budget. Very professional service.
Highly recommend R&M General Contracting.

thank you so much Gaziza. glad to be helpful

Anikahomes in Richmond Hill
Anikahomes in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full House Reno

R&M Contracting had done an excellent job renovating my mom’s house. Its was a huge job and it was done properly and on time which is very rare.
We will definitely recommend them as reliable and excellent service!

thank you so much. looking forward to work with you again

jchin in Scarborough
jchin in Scarborough

Complete ceiling rebuild + extras

This review is a bit late but does not take away from the fact that Slava provides a great service for his clients at a very fair price. Slava showed up at the house right away to quote me for my work and I instantly knew I wanted him to tackle the job. Compared to some other contractors I had over to quote me on the work, Slava had an instant understanding of my drawings and what I wanted whereas others just could not.

My wife and I wanted to completely tear down the ceiling and replace the joists with some new tongue and groove planks installed on top to give us the exposed joist ceiling. The work turned out beautifully. There were a few hiccups with the work but it was due to the materials I had purchased and was in no way Slava's fault. He simply worked with what we had given him and delivered the final product as promised. We also had George do some additional framing such as moving a few walls, removing a few studs, etc. He's a great guy to chat with and is always willing to show you why he's doing certain things so you have an understanding when it comes time for drywall.

Would I recommend R&M? Absolutely!

thank you so much !

More about R&M General Contracting

This year (2017) we celebrate being 15 Years in houses building business!

R&M General Contracting is proud to have been a part of "LOVE IT OR LIST IT" TV Show!

We do ALL kinds of STRUCTURAL framing !!!
WE are the best in kitchen installation, doors and trims.

Over these years we have taken several O.B.O.A (Ontario Building Official Association Courses), several Municipal Affairs and Housing Exams to become Building Inspectors, as well as a Certificate of Qualification for Terazzo, Tile and Marble Setter #400139292.

Whatever your custom home needs - we can do it for you. There is no project too big or too small. Feel free to give us a call for a free estimate.

R&M General Contracting is skilled at the following: rough carpentry, full bathroom renovation, full basement renovation, LVL installation, roof framing, any carpentry projects, tiles/marble/granite/stone inside/outside installation, small electrical and plumbing jobs (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons), drywall installation, taping and painting, hardwood, laminate, pot lights, waterproofing inside/outside, any concrete projects. In short, pretty much anything that you need!

Framing, Bathroom Renovation, General Contractors, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Rough carpentry, full bathroom renovation, full basement renovation, LVL installation, roof framing, any carpentry projects, tiles/marble/granite/stone inside/outside installation, small electrical and plumbing jobs (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons), drywall installation, taping and painting, hardwood, laminate, pot lights, waterproofing inside/outside, any concrete projects. In short, pretty much anything that the client requires done.
We hold GOVERNMENT issued certificate for tiles/marble/granite/stone/terrazzo. Certificate # 400139292. Several O.B.O.A (Ontario Building Official Association Courses) Several Municipal Affairs and Housing Exams to become Building Inspectors
2002
GOVERNMENT issued certificate for tiles/marble/granite/stone/terrazzo. Certificate # 400139292 sev
Local 31 commercial tiling membership