R&M General Contracting

Reviews for R&M General Contracting

jchin in Scarborough
jchin in Scarborough

Complete ceiling rebuild + extras

This review is a bit late but does not take away from the fact that Slava provides a great service for his clients at a very fair price. Slava showed up at the house right away to quote me for my work and I instantly knew I wanted him to tackle the job. Compared to some other contractors I had over to quote me on the work, Slava had an instant understanding of my drawings and what I wanted whereas others just could not.

My wife and I wanted to completely tear down the ceiling and replace the joists with some new tongue and groove planks installed on top to give us the exposed joist ceiling. The work turned out beautifully. There were a few hiccups with the work but it was due to the materials I had purchased and was in no way Slava's fault. He simply worked with what we had given him and delivered the final product as promised. We also had George do some additional framing such as moving a few walls, removing a few studs, etc. He's a great guy to chat with and is always willing to show you why he's doing certain things so you have an understanding when it comes time for drywall.

Would I recommend R&M? Absolutely!

thank you so much !

Baseboard installation in condo

RM did a good job installing my baseboards and were very quick. RM were very communicative and easy to deal with. 4/5 stars as the contractor put a few scratches on my newly painted walls that I'll have to touch up.

ohh. i'm sorry i didn't know about scratches. let me know when we can come over and re paint on our expense. thank you for letting me know !

Madison
Madison

Trim Work and Door Hanging

We were at the final stages of our renovation and needed all of our doors hung and trim installed - I spoke with Slava and within 24 hours he was at the house, had measured for materials and were ready to go. We wanted to be in for Christmas and had tight timelines - all of which they met - and helped me to stay on budget!
It was a great experience and we would definitely use them again!

thank you so much !

Abraham T. in Toronto
Abraham T. in Toronto

Trimming & Panelling

First off would like to mention what an incredible job the R&M crew preformed in my home, and would like to thank them for all their hard work!!! I had hired R&M to reconstruct all baseboards and trims in my house, as well as installing new panelling and crown mouldings, in total there were 36 doors and 6000 sqf of work that had done!! I was very impressed with the quality and their time management, this is definitely the contracting group for me!

thank you Abram !

ben in Toronto
ben in Toronto

Bathroom reno

We hired R&M General Contracting to renovate our bathroom and are so happy with the final result. Their staff is extremely professional, reliable, customer service focused and their workmanship was equally great! We would definitely recommend them to family & friends.

Christian in Toronto
Christian in Toronto

Basement Renovation

From start to finish R&M was a pleasure to deal with when renovating our basement. Slava and his crew were on site prompt in the morning and worked hard all day. My wife and I were incredibly impressed with the their strong work ethic, dependability and their affordable pricing. Will definitely hire them again for future projects.

Shaunt in Toronto
Shaunt in Toronto

Kitchen backsplash installation

I called Slava to install two backslashes in my kitchen. He scheduled the work in within a week. He did a great job and was very clean. When he saw I didn't have enough tiles to complete the job, he came to Home Depot with me to help me choose new ones. The installation and grouting was all done in one day which was great. I would highly recommend him.

Elena in Toronto
Elena in Toronto

Home Renovation

Hello,
This is just a quick note to take the time to acknowledge the great service we received from Slava and his team. This has been by far the best contractor experience we have had and we can say without any hesitation that we received the best service EVER!
His professionalism and organization was unsurpassed, and the work itself was by far the best we have ever experienced. Our new bathroom, painted kitchen and hallways, bedrooms and new staircase banister are fantastic and beautifully crafted & designed.
Thanks you soooo much and we wish you continued success with your business!

thank you! let me know when other property will be ready for us. it was pleasure to work with you :)

Basement Bathroom Renovation

My client was needing a full bathroom renovation. It was old with shower water leakage which was resulting in mold. We removed all fixtures including shower, toilet and vanity and flooring. We extended one wall to also have a deeper shower stall and cut the other wall - so made the doorway 28" instead of 30"
We replaced a new shower stall, new floor, wall tile, new bathroom floor tile, new vanity with more storage. The entire project done by Slava and his team was done EXCEPTIONALLY well! They know their stuff, smart and flexible. They know what is BEST for everything. Very pleasant to work with! Every task was done superb! Can only highly recommend Slava and his team!
Thank you!

thank you Sara !

Bathroom renovation

R&M did a fantastic job renovating my 10 x 12 bathroom. They came in to replace my bath, sink, toilet and tiles. All in all i am very happy with their work and the price they gave me for it.

More about R&M General Contracting

This year (2017) we celebrate being 15 Years in houses building business!

R&M General Contracting is proud to have been a part of "LOVE IT OR LIST IT" TV Show!

We do ALL kinds of STRUCTURAL framing !!!
WE are the best in kitchen installation, doors and trims.

Over these years we have taken several O.B.O.A (Ontario Building Official Association Courses), several Municipal Affairs and Housing Exams to become Building Inspectors, as well as a Certificate of Qualification for Terazzo, Tile and Marble Setter #400139292.

Whatever your custom home needs - we can do it for you. There is no project too big or too small. Feel free to give us a call for a free estimate.

R&M General Contracting is skilled at the following: rough carpentry, full bathroom renovation, full basement renovation, LVL installation, roof framing, any carpentry projects, tiles/marble/granite/stone inside/outside installation, small electrical and plumbing jobs (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons), drywall installation, taping and painting, hardwood, laminate, pot lights, waterproofing inside/outside, any concrete projects. In short, pretty much anything that you need!

Framing, Bathroom Renovation, General Contractors, and Moldings / Mouldings
Rough carpentry, full bathroom renovation, full basement renovation, LVL installation, roof framing, any carpentry projects, tiles/marble/granite/stone inside/outside installation, small electrical and plumbing jobs (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons), drywall installation, taping and painting, hardwood, laminate, pot lights, waterproofing inside/outside, any concrete projects. In short, pretty much anything that the client requires done.
We hold GOVERNMENT issued certificate for tiles/marble/granite/stone/terrazzo. Certificate # 400139292. Several O.B.O.A (Ontario Building Official Association Courses) Several Municipal Affairs and Housing Exams to become Building Inspectors
2002
GOVERNMENT issued certificate for tiles/marble/granite/stone/terrazzo. Certificate # 400139292 sev
Local 31 commercial tiling membership