Grand Project Contracting

Amir
Amir
7 reviews Elora, ON

Basement Finishing

Martin and team were fantastic! We had several projects with them: Finishing the basement, put in two triangular privacy screens and add two doors with archs in the house. They treated our place with extreme care! At all stages we were kept informed of progress or any potential delays. We requested some additional works that Martin accommodated! Extremely pleased with the end result! Thanks Martin, Zoltan and rest of the team! We are looking forward to getting our master bathroom redone with your team!!

PS: This project was done previously but just noticed that my review was rejected because of the word count so submitting again!

Thank you so much Amit first for trusting us with your basement renovation and the other renos. It was a pleasure working with you. Also, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate your time and kind words.
We're looking forward to working with you in the future too.
Kindly,

ttraill
ttraill
1 review Hamilton, ON

Best Decision & Investment We've Ever Made!

In February 2017 we hired Grand Project Contracting to finish our basement. The project went very well. On time, on budget and they exceeded our expectations. They did not ask us to shoot this video but we felt we owed it to them given how much use and enjoyment we have had from this new space in our home. Their potential customers will do their homework and when they do I hope they see this video and it helps them hire the best contractor for the job. You can view the video here https://youtu.be/pFvqpIU1XLw (you will need to copy & paste the link)

Tim,

It was a pleasure for me and my team to work with your wonderful family. Thank you for trusting us to finish the basement of your home and looking forward to work with you guys on other projects as well. I really appreciate that you took out time from your busy schedule to not only write a review about your experience but do the video testimonial. We really do have the best clients ever.

Thanks,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Basement Reno

Great work by GPC! Martin and his crew did an amazing job from start to finish!

Thank you for your trust and choosing us to finish your basement. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Martin i.
Martin i.

Basement Renovation

We hired Martin and his team to renovate our basement, which was unfinished, and included the following:
- 1000 sq ft, open concept finished space (+ 500 sq of semi-finished storage / man-cave space)
- 3 piece bathroom
- Gas fireplace, with stone façade and built-in bookcases

In short, our space is awesome and the workmanship was excellent. From the start, our goal was to have a warm, new, open concept space for our family. Additionally I wanted to ensure that the bones of the renovation (subfloor, electrical, plumbing, framing, dry wall, insulation, etc. ) were done to a high standard. Martin and team delivered on all of my requirements.

Additionally, Martin and team always showed up on time and he was always reachable (text, email). Its almost as if they were not there, but 5 weeks later we have a fabulous finished basement, that the family now uses all the time. I would highly recommend Martin.

Martin,

Thank you for trusting us and choosing GPC to finish your basement. It was a pleasure working with you, Christine and getting to know your family. Clients like you make us wake up every morning excited to do what we love to do. I appreciate your time to write this review.
Thank you again for your business and we will be happy to work with you in any other projects you will have. Thanks again, Martin - 416-829-5428

1 review Burlington, ON

Finished basement

Martin and his team did a great and timely job! I highly recommend Grand Project Contacting. My only suggestion would be to have a different plumber than the one he had working in my basement.

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for your kind words and for the referrals that you and your husband sent us. Thank you for trusting us with your basement finishing and it was a pleasure working with you.
I totally agree with you. Finding the right trades that have the same standards as we have is not easy. While we never had a problem previously with that plumber, we never ever used him again. When someone is not up to our standards, we search for someone else. Whenever an issue arrises with any of our trades, we fix the issue and don't leave until the client is not fully satisfied just as it happened on your project, that's why you sent us referrals and that's why you called us back on other projects as well, but we don't give second chances for trades.
I kindly appreciate your business and your feedback.
Take care,

Kitchen, Living/Dining updates

Martin and his team did an outstanding job of my home renovations. They made great suggestions on finishes. The quality of their work was outstanding. They were extraordinarily tidy while working, taking great care to clean up after. Always on time. It is a pleasure to recommend GPC.

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your kind words. I am grateful that you choose GPC to have the renovations done in your home. Thank you for trusting us with your home, it was a real pleasure working with you.
Kindly,

Haydee Perez in Milton
Haydee Perez in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement Renovation

Working with Grand Project Contracting was a very good experience overall. Very neat, clean, meticulous. All our needs were satisfied. The basement renovation was done as scheduled. Martin's team was very responsible , on time, professionals with a great level of knowledge in all areas. I will definitely recommend Grand Project Contracting for renovations!!!
Thank you Martin and all the team of GPC for
making our dream come true...
PS: I don't think it's necessary to share the cost, all that I can say is that the cost represents the results, it is worth it!!!

Thank you Haydee SO MUCH for your kind words and for trusting us with your basement finishing. It was a pleasure working with you, Alex and getting to know your wonderful family. Thank you again for being a wonderful client and I appreciate all the support and referrals we get from you guys.
Thanks again,

Jeff in Milton
Jeff in Milton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Basement Bathroom Installation

We used Grand Project Contracting to build a bathroom in our basement. There were no rough-ins, so this bathroom had to be build completely from scratch.

I would highly recommend Grand Project Contracting. Martin and his crew were extremely professional and personable. They were a pleasure to deal with from the planning stage right up to finishing the bathroom. It was obvious that he takes great pride in his work.

I don't know what more you could ask of a contractor. He charged the exact amount that we agreed to in our contract, he finished one day earlier then he said he would, he cleaned up each day and walked us through the progress as we went through each step.

The final product was absolutely perfect and works amazing. I will definitely be calling Martin with any of our future renovations.

Hi Jeff,
I much appreciate your kind words and your trust for trusting us with your basement bathroom project. We had a great time working together on your project. Clients like you make our days worth while. Thank you again for your business and we will be happy to work with you in any other projects you will have.
Thanks again,
Martin - 416-829-5428

1 review Burlington, ON

Excellently finished basement

We are very pleased with the excellent and professional work that Grand project did in finishing our basement. They also installed a 4 piece bathroom with in ground pump to the septic system.

Thank you Ellen for your kind words. I appreciate your review and the opportunity to work with you and your husband. I hope you enjoy your space.

Regards,

More about Grand Project Contracting

Grand Project Contracting is a one-stop shop for home renovations. Grand Project Contracting earned its reputation for consistent, high-quality renovation services backed by industry-leading products and support.

Grand Project Contracting is proud of the quality workmanship and high standard of service offers.
Our certified tradesmen will make sure the highest professional standards are met and your project is finished on time and within your budget.

Servicing: Milton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Georgetown, Rockwood, Halton Hills, Campbellville, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, mainly Peel and Halton region and surrounding area.

Our business philosophy for over 15 years has always been rather simple…be honest, be fair, deliver top quality workmanship and strive to achieve a stress-free experience for our customers.

From minor repairs to extensive renovations, you can count on us for a professional finish and a job well done. Whether you're interested in basement finishing, framing, drywall, taping, bathroom renovation, shower enclosure, hardwood flooring, floor leveling, laminate installation, tiles, painting, kitchen remodelling, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet refacing, backsplash installation, cabinet installation, custom build, general carpentry, crown moulding installations, wall moulding installations, and more we have the ability and experience to undertake the design, renovation of your home or business.

Working with only the most qualified, certified and highly trained craftsmen, we have been able to design, install and guarantee hundreds of local projects for commercial and residential establishments.

We would like the opportunity to apply our experience and quality workmanship on your upcoming projects and look forward to a strong working relationship with new residential and commercial project owners. Our team of trained professionals are licensed and ready to listen to your needs and deliver top quality results.