Carisbrooke Homes Ltd

Reviews for Carisbrooke Homes Ltd

D&B in Calgary
D&B in Calgary

Bathroom Reno

We hired Mike to do a long overdo bathroom renovation. We are very happy with his professionalism, attention to detail, advice, and of course the final product. The job encompassed everything from duct work, basic electrical, lots of tiling, some plumbing, patching and painting. His workmanship is exceptional and we hope to get him back for more.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathrooms, kitchen, flooring, basement.

Carisbrooke Homes have completed many projects for me over the last eight years. Bathroom remodel, new hardwood, extensive tile work and more recently, upgrades to my condo, including a new island designed to fit the space appropriately. Other built in shelving and units designed to fit the space and provide more storage. I will always contact Carisbrooke Homes as I can trust in the quality of the work and trust in having in my home.

Susan in Calgary
Susan in Calgary

Bathroom & bedroom renovation

I needed an ensuite renovation with a barrier-free shower done in a very short time frame and Mike came through for me. As the project progressed, I ended up expanding the bathroom reno to include new flooring and paint in the master bedroom. Mike was accommodating, easy to work with and provided excellent workmanship and good subcontractors. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and intend to have him do some more work this year.

Thanks so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to your next project.
Thanks again, Mike.

GaryB
GaryB

Office renovation & Basement door addition

Mike did a great job - which included building new walls to enclose office, laying new hardwood flooring & preparing drywall to paint finish standard. Mike also installed French doors to office & top of stairway to basement. He also assisted me with installing new custom deck posts & glass panels. Will definitely engage him on our next project!

Thanks for the great review, I look forward to your next project. Mike.

C.H.
C.H.

New mudroom, laundry room.

Everything turned out great. Mike is so professional and great to deal with. He know his stuff and is very capable. We highly recommend him.

Thanks again for the great reviews and the ongoing projects in your home. Mike, Carisbrooke Homes.

marleah
marleah

Kitchen renovation

Mike Westmorland completed some outstanding kitchen renovations for me. I am pleased with his knowledge of the materials and his skill in their application.

Thanks so much for the great review. Hope to see you again in the Spring to discuss your next project !

voorene
voorene

Bathroom renos and baseboard install

2 bathroom renos. Installed tiles on walls and floors. Framed in wall and installed drywall in both bathrooms Also put in subflooring tiles on walls floor and ceiling in second bathroom.

Thanks so much for the review and also for recommendations to your friends. Mike.

carolgray64
carolgray64

Kitchen Renovation

As an excellent finishing carpenter, I called on Mike to rebuild the island in the kitchen. His attention to detail shows in every aspect of his work. He acted as a general contractor in organizing other trades to complete painting, plumbing etc. and also completed the backsplash tiling and grouting. I have used Mike’s services for over 15 years and would not hesitate to recommend him for any number of home improvement projects.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Carol.
Thanks again for the great review, Mike.

DK
DK

Deck

Carisbrooke built a small deck at the front of our home. They arrived when stated and finished the job in a timely manner. I was impressed with quality of workmanship. They went above and beyond to build the deck properly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Doug, hope you have a great 2019 and thanks again for the great review, Mike.

kari
kari

Bathroom

The shower was completely replaced. I was most impressed the quality and detail of the work. It was really nice how the worksite so kept so clean. I am grateful for the care and attention paid to not let the construction mess track to the rest of the house. Mike was easy to communicate with, he was very reliable and followed through with everything from, the price, the quality of workmanship and of course, he showed up when he said he would be there. Thank you!!!

Thanks so much for the great review Kari. I look forward to working with you again in the. future.

More about Carisbrooke Homes Ltd

Carisbrooke Developments Ltd is a boutique builder of spec and custom homes specializing in Calgary in-fill development. Every Carisbrooke home is unique, built to the highest standards, and designed to fit your life.Carisbrooke is a low volume builder able to work closely with you on all building details and giving exceptional service. Our team can give you a personal touch to ensure your home exceeds all of your expectations.All our homes are built using only qualified sub-trades and all work is rigorously inspected at all stages. Carisbrooke Developments Ltd is a member of the Alberta New Home Program,Better Business Bureau, and Calgary Home Builders Association.