Edmonton Drywall & Taping

chris and carol from Edmonton
chris and carol from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

basement reno

We are expecting a baby soon and to utilize our home space we reno the basement. We contacted Blair and following day he gave us a fair quote and work had started. He took 4 days to complete and his work is amazing! He is very kind a professional. Thank you so much Blair!

Danielle from Edmonton
Danielle from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Patch Work

I called a lot of places to have patch work done on my home and the estimates I was receiving seemed way to high finally I got an amazing estimate from Edmonton Drywall & Taping. The work they did was absolutely amazing, they were fast and very professional. If I ever need anymore renovations in the future I will be calling again. i have all ready recommended them to some friends and im sure you will hear there reviews real soon. Thanks for all the hard work guys :)

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Edmonton?