Parker's Window Cleaning

K in Kingston ON
K in Kingston ON
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Gutter cleaning

Chloe and mark performed a gutter cleaning job on a busy corner in Kingston’s downtown district and did an excellent job. They used a Genie boom and Mark handle it like pro. They did a great job cleaning up afterwards and were a delight to meet. I would recommend them highly.

Thanks so much for the great review, we really appreciate it. It really was a pleasure doing work for you!

Mark + Chloe

SD in Old Toronto
SD in Old Toronto

Gutter cleaning

Great job as always. Will never go anywhere else.
Did that once and swore I would never do it again, and never have.
Mark and Chloe follow up well and the job is great.

Thanks so much for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you wouldn't use another company!

Private User reviews Rockwood, ON

Right on

Engaged them for gutter cleaning and minor patch up. The crew came right on time, finished on schedule and did an excellent job. No fuss, no mess, courteous and competent. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the great review we really appreciate it! We're so glad everything went well and we will pass on your comments to the cleaners as well.

Michael Veira in Etobicoke
Michael Veira in Etobicoke

Eavestrough cleaning - great communication, ontime, courteous and fast

We badly needed an eavestrough cleaning after a roof replacement and noticing weeds growing out of the eavestrough! Aaron and Cenza were on-time, courteous and friendly to deal with. They took care of everything quickly and cleaned up. Highly recommend

Thanks for the great review we really appreciate it! I have passed on your comments to Aaron and Cenza as well. :)

bill
bill

window and siding cleaning

on time, great work and reasonable price. what more could you want. great work. great work

Thanks for your kind remarks about our company! Really appreciate it. :)

Steve in Kingston
Steve in Kingston
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Gutter Cleaning

From the moment I contacted Parker Window Cleaning they were a breeze to work with. Chloe responded to all my emails about quotes and bookings within 10-15 minutes. The price was under most other estimates and Mark arrived on time and had the job done in an hour. I was so impressed I am having them back to do our windows. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review Steve! We really appreciate the details you mentioned from the initial contact to the finished product. We are looking forward to coming back for the windows!

Chloe

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Condo window clean

The crew at Parker’s Window cleaning are the total package! Truly amazing. They are all so cordial, kind, professional and hard working. I’ve now been serviced twice by them and will be using them on an ongoing, regular basis moving forward. Simply lovely people providing great results!

Wow thanks so much for this awesome review Michelle! We are so thrilled to continue to clean your windows on a regular basis, it really is a pleasure working for you! :)

Effie in Toronto
Effie in Toronto

Cleaned eaves troughs

From the moment I made contact with Chloe of this company it was an absolutely wonderful experience. The team arrived on time and were absolutely awesome in representing Parker's team. I would recommend this company to anyone that want's excellent results.

Thank you so much for writing this great review we really appreciate it! I’m so glad everything went well. I've passed on your comments to Aaron and Cenza as well. Thanks again! :)

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Gutter, Windows and Screens

Aaron and Cenza arrived on time and started to work right away. Even through the rain showers, they were efficient, diligent and hard working. It was a big job since our gutters hadn't been cleaned in many, many years but it was done with expert care.

I was a bit apprehensive that their window cleaning system wouldn't leave streak's however, the finished product was wonderful, clear and streak free.

I'm definitely book them the next time!

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for this detailed review. I will pass on your comments to Aaron and Cenza. I'm happy you mentioned you were a bit apprehensive that our window cleaning equipment wouldn't leave streaks but the finished product was wonderful. Many feel the same way! So happy that you will book with us again next time.

Diana P.
Diana P.

Shiny, clean!

I have used Parker’s Window Cleaning for 2 years now and I will continue to use them forever.
The owner Chlöe, is as sweet as apple pie and will make every effort to assist your needs in every way.
Her staff, especially the ‘power couple’ Shelley and Mike, are amazing and adorable!
I will continue using Parker’s forever!!!

Thanks so much for this review Diana, this is the first time I've heard that I'm sweet as apple pie haha! Thanks for commenting on Mike and Shelley's work as well we are so happy to have them on our team and we're so happy to read that you will use our company forever! :)

More about Parker's Window Cleaning

We offer cleaning services to Residential and Commercial clients of all heights. We are registered with wsib and insured. Our certifications include:

IHSA Working at Heights Training
Aerial Equipment Safety Training (boom/scissor lifts)
IHSA Suspended Access Equipment (swing stage/boatswains chair)
IHSA Suspended Window Cleaning Safety Training