Parker's Window Cleaning

Paul W.
Paul W.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Eavestrough Cleaning

A great experience from start to finish. Chloe was my first point of contact and the estimate and booking were both prompt and seamless. Marko and Alicia were friendly and personable and arrived right on time. They did a great job in under an hour. I won’t hesitate to use Parker’s Window Cleaning in the future or to recommend them to others.

Thanks Paul for this awesome review! I’m glad things went so well from start to finish. Thanks for recommending us and we look forward to working for you in the future!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

One time, on budget, excellent result!

Referral from my neighbor, they did a great job with my windows, especially because they are so high!

Would highly recommend PWC to anyone wanting crystal clean windows and done in a timely manner!

Thanks for the awesome review Rob we really appreciate it!! I’m glad to hear they did a great job with your high windows. We’re so happy your neighbour recommended us and that you will too. :)

katesoh in Toronto
katesoh in Toronto

window cleaning

As always, we loved the excellent service from Parker's Window Cleaning. The windows look flawless. The team was friendly and efficient. They kept us apprised of their arrival time which we appreciated. Thanks again!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our team we really appreciate it! I’m so glad the windows look flawless and the crew was friendly and efficient. Thank you!

Window (Interior and Exterior) and Eaves Trough Cleaning

Everything went great! Marko and Alicia were wonderful. They arrived on time and completed the work order meticulously. They were professional, friendly, and thorough . . . double-checking all of the windows to make sure nothing had been missed. They made sure that we were satisfied with everything and completely tidied up their work areas before they left.

Our initial contact was with Chloe who was efficient , provided excellent and timely communication as well as great customer service. The whole process right from the request for a quote, scheduling, through to job completion could not have been easier. It has been a pleasure doing business with Parker's Window Cleaning; we will certainly use them again and highly recommend them to our friends and family.

Wow thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We are so happy to read your remarks about our team and the ease of setting up the appointment. Thank you for recommending us to friends and family as well!

Angela Vecchione from Toronto
Angela Vecchione from Toronto

Window and Eaves Trough Cleaning

This is the second time I've used Parker's Window Cleaning for my home and will continue to do so. Chlöe is very helpful with getting back with pricing and the system they use to clean the windows is fantastic! My windows look amazing and the house was left spotless.
Marko and Alicia are very personable and very efficient, they showed up on time and before they left ensured I was satisfied with their work.

I will be recommending them to my friends and family for sure!

Thank you very much for writing such a detailed review for our team! We really appreciate your kind words and are so glad everything worked out so well from start to finish. Thanks for recommending us to your family and friends too!

Stephen in Ottawa
Stephen in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

External Window cleaning

Excellent,professional and friendly service. Alicia and Marko should be commended--a great team. They were exactly on time and more than met expectations as to the quality of their work and service.

Thank you for writing such a great review for our team! I will pass on your comments to Marko and Alicia. We are happy to hear that they were on time and exceeded your expectations.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window Cleaning

The service was great, we are so happy and will definitely be hiring Parker's Window cleaning again in the future! They were very detailed and the windows, screens and tracks were sparkling clean.

Thank you for this great review. We are so happy things went so well with our team and you will be using us again in the future!

Laurie from the beaches in Old Toronto
Laurie from the beaches in Old Toronto

Incredible service and impeccable window cleaning !

This family run business is friendly, efficient and reliable. They run a superior window cleaning service and are very accommodating. I have been a client for over 5 years and highly recommend them.

Wow thanks for this wonderful review! We really appreciate your continued support of our business over the years and can't thank you enough for your kind words.

Mark + Chlöe

Jill
Jill

Exterior window and screen cleaning

I was very happy with Parker's window cleaning. I received quick responses to my request for a quote and follow up questions. The team did a great job while they were here. Will use again!

Thank you for the great review Jill! We are so happy that you received quick responses to your request/questions and the team that did the work did a great job. Thanks again!

Boro in Toronto
Boro in Toronto

Spring Window Cleaning

I'm a little late in sharing my experience, but I did want to recognize this company. I’m very impressed with the team and the service performed. Windows look great and based on the approach with no ladders I had no concerns for damage to the Stucco exterior. I will be using this firm again.

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review. We are really happy that you had a great experience with our team and our approach to safety. Thanks again!

More about Parker's Window Cleaning

We offer premium cleaning services to Residential and Commercial properties. We are WSIB compliant and contain a 5 million dollar liability insurance policy.

Our certifications include:

IHSA Working at Heights Training
Aerial Equipment Safety Training (boom/scissor lifts)
IHSA Suspended Access Equipment (swing stage/boatswains chair)
IHSA Suspended Window Cleaning Safety Training