Parker's Window Cleaning

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Parker's Window Cleaning

Robert D in Brampton
Robert D in Brampton

Amazing customer experience !!

The entire experience with Parkers Window cleaning was top notch and amazing. From the original quotation which was extremely quick response there are not enough words to describe how extremely satisfied we are with the outcomes, the scheduling, etc. Dealing with companies that are transparent, upfront and reliable is rare and Parkers Window cleaning far exceeded our expectations. My wife and I would recommend Chloe and her staff to anyone. Thank you for a great experience. Our windows look fantastic, our home was left in pristine condition and everything was done in a timely fashion as we had agreed to. We will definitely be back in the future for any window cleaning or gutter cleaning services.

Hi Robert,

Wow! Thanks so much for your kind words, that is definitely one of our best reviews ever! We really, really appreciate that you took the time to submit that review. I know Aaron and Cenza are super happy to read your comments as well. Thanks again!!! :)

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Inside and outside cleaning of windows and screens.

Mike and Shelley were great!  Very professional and friendly.  They did a great job and were careful with our property inside and outside the house.  We're very happy with the job and the professionalism of your company. Will definitely use Parker's again the next time we need our windows cleaned. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks so much for your feedback and for writing such a stellar review on HomeStars! I will definitely pass on your comments to Mike and Shelley as well. Hope you enjoy the long weekend!

Chlöe

Tom A.
Tom A.

Window, screen, & track cleaning

We had all our windows (inside and outside), screens, and tracks cleaned. Everything – the people concerned (i.e., Chloe, Mike, and Shelley), the quality of work done, etc. – exceeded all our expectations. 5+++!

Hi Tom,

Thank you kindly for writing a review we really appreciate it. I will let Mike and Shelley know too!

Natalie Korpan in Toronto
Natalie Korpan in Toronto

window cleaning

They were very quick & professional. They cleaned up after themselves so you wouldn't even know they were here, except for the nice clean windows. They will definitely will be coming back. Thankyou. Natalie & David

Thank you very much for such a positive review! I have passed on your comments to Aaron and Cenza. Hope you enjoy your Summer!

Sandy
Sandy

Outside Window and Gutter Cleaning

Parker's Window Cleaning was an awesome company to have clean my windows. The osmosis water system they use was not only clean but did not leave any streaks! The whole process from quote to booking to completion was easy and efficient. Shelly and Michael, the couple who completed the work were knowledgeable, courteous and hard working. Thank you for a job well done!

You're very welcome! Thanks so much for writing a review for our team Sandy! I will pass on your nice remarks to Mike and Shelley. We're happy to hear that you found our process from booking to completion easy and efficient. :)

Annette in Toronto
Annette in Toronto

Spring window & screen cleaning

We had Shelley and Mike clean our windows and screens yesterday morning. They were quick and did a great job. I had about 24 windows and 17 screens to clean so it's a big job and we have a two storey house.
They were really nice to work with and even dealing with Chloe was great. She answered all my questions and was very professional in doing so. This is our first time using a window cleaning service so I was a bit leary of how they would do. I have 2 members of my family (not living close by) that are house cleaners so I'm quite picky about this stuff.
I was not disappointed.

Thanks so much for writing a review for our team! We're really happy your first experience using a window cleaning service was not disappointing. I will pass on your comments to Mike and Shelley, and thanks for mentioning the admin girl too haha. :)

Chlöe

UofT
UofT

Spring Window and Eaves Cleaning

Amazing service. We have used this company for a few years now and they are extremely reliable, well priced and do a great job every time. Would recommend to anyone

Thanks so much for the great review! We couldn't be happier to read your comments. I will pass it on to the crew and we look forward to working for you in years to come!

Laurie from the beaches in Old Toronto
Laurie from the beaches in Old Toronto

Sparkling clean windows, fast, friendly service!

I would highly recommend Parkers Window Cleaning. I have used this family business for several years and they do an excellent job for a reasonable price. They are also a pleasure to have working in my home. Very friendly and professional.

We are so happy to read your positive comments about our team, thank you so much! It's always a pleasure working for you.

Tatiana in Oakville
Tatiana in Oakville

Eaves cleaning

I have been using Parker's Window Cleaning since the summer of 2017 for both windows and eaves and have been very satisfied. They are refreshingly and consistently professional (prompt, courteous, responsive), reliable and they do a great job. This review is for the eaves because I don't get the windows cleaned until early summer. However, I would highly recommend the window cleaning services as well. Mine are a bit challenging due to the height of the house along with two balconies with glass panels. Mark pays attention to detail and takes great care in doing a thorough and great job.

Thanks so much for writing such a detailed review for our team! It's always a pleasure working for you! I will pass on your comments to yesterday's crew and Mark as well. Have a great day!

KL in Toronto
KL in Toronto

Annual window cleaning

I have been using Parker's Window Cleaning for two years. Each time, they were punctual and did a very good job. They made sure to follow up at the end and do any touch up that was needed. I will continue using their service in the future and would recommend them to any neighbours in the area.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for our team! We are so happy to hear that you found our staff to be punctual and do a very good job. We are looking forward to cleaning your windows again in the future!

More about Parker's Window Cleaning

We offer cleaning services to Residential and Commercial clients of all heights. We are registered with wsib and insured. Our certifications include:

IHSA Working at Heights Training
Aerial Equipment Safety Training (boom/scissor lifts)
IHSA Suspended Access Equipment (swing stage/boatswains chair)
IHSA Suspended Window Cleaning Safety Training