Automatic Garage Door Repair

Garage Doors & Hardware
1637 East Valley Parkway Escondido CA 92025
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Escondido  >  Automatic Garage Door Repair

Reviews for Automatic Garage Door Repair

Robin Wright from Escondido
1 review Escondido, CA

I panicked when I could not close my automatic garage door no matter what I did. My neighbor gave me the phone number of this emergency garage door company and I called them immediately. They were very understanding and sent a team over to my house right away. The technicians identified a broken cable and replaced it super quickly with a matching component. What a relief!

Jean Ladner from Escondido
1 review Escondido, CA

We were more than pleased with the garage door service of this company. It was the first time we were calling them since we wanted someone to maintain our roll up garage door and wanted to try out the company our friend had recommended. The service was amazing. The door was truly tuned-up. We felt safer right away. Also, the technicians were extremely nice and meticulous.

Amado T. Hamlett from Escondido
1 review Escondido, CA

One thing I appreciate about this garage door company is how they give honest quotations and opinions whenever I hire their services. I never have to worry about getting ripped off or paying more than I am supposed to with them. I do not think twice about calling these guys whenever I need help with my garage door.

More about Automatic Garage Door Repair

Garage door company Escondido offering sale of premium quality parts, including garage door infrared sensors, garage door remote, automatic garage door openers, and more.