Happy Handyman

2731 Casa Loma Road
West Kelowna
BC
V1Z1T7

We have used Gary @ Happy Handyman to help a couple of our customers now. He is friendly, eager to work and gets the job done as soon as possible. I have had zero complaints and the job is always done perfectly. Highly recommended!

Nora Perry from Penticton
Nora Perry from Penticton
1 review Kelowna, BC

Painting, fence repair, garage door adjustment

Gary came to my house to repair a fence that had wind damage. The fence panel was broken and had slid down an embankment. Gary arrived when scheduled, repaired the fence. He did such a great job, I had him paint the interior walls of my garage. He didn't complain about having to move things away from the walls, he again did a great job for a reasonable price. Thanks Gary.

Thanks for the Work. It was a pleasure working for you!

More about Happy Handyman

I offer a professional home repair service for handyman prices. Small jobs are my specialty. My professional handyman services and great prices have been keeping my customers happy for over 30 years. $40/ hr. Services include: Installations, plumbing, electronics work, deck repairs, carpentry, drywall patching, and painting. You name it, ...