HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Burlington  >  Integrated Clean Air Services

Reviews for Integrated Clean Air Services

Duct Cleaning

Moved recently into a large new home, after spending some time researching I came across Integrated Clean Air Serves. There website is very detailed with useful information and Stephen is an excellent resource for all your questions. And we had a lot of questions. The job he did was thorough and in fact it was so good we have asked him to install an air purifier for our home. Call him you will be very happy you did!

Thank you for the great review. See you soon to install the air purifier.

Brandie
Brandie
1 review Hamilton, ON

Duct cleaning

He was fast and professional, and on time. As well as friendly. Will use again.

Hi Brandie, thank you for your kind review.
All the best,

Rene
Rene

duct cleaning

efficient,did whole house in a couple of hours, 16 vents and 3 returns
we will call him again

Thank you for the great review Rene.

janicecullum
janicecullum
1 review Burlington, ON

Duct cleaning

Stephen arrived on time and explained his work thoroughly. The job was done in a timely manner. He was very neat and efficient with a positive attitude.

Hello Janice,
Thank you for your kind review. I look forward to working with you again.
Happy Easter,

Elizabeth Thompson from Burlington
Elizabeth Thompson from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

Thank you Stephen for a job well done in a thorough and timely manner.
You were very helpful and took the time to answer any questions I had.
I will be more than happy to recommend you to others and will use your services again in the future. I am a very satisfied customer with your work...thanks again!
Elizabeth

Hello Elizabeth,
Thank you for your very kind review. It was a pleasure. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
Best,

Darren
Darren

Excellent Service

After recently moving house we wanted to get the Ducts Cleaned since we saw a lot of dust when cleaning the house. Stephen responded to the request for quote quickly and asked important questions. After choosing Stephen to do the work he arrived timely, and did the work in a professional manner explaining what he was doing and why, as well as making some hints/tips on improving the air quality within the house. Overall an excellent service and experience and would recommend to anyone.

Thanks again Stephen.

Hi Darren,
It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you very much for this great review. - Stephen

Lori in Oakville
Lori in Oakville

Professional and polite

Stephen was quick to answer my phone call and book my appointment. He arrived as planned. the quoted price was the end cost - no hidden fees.
Stephen is very personable. It was a pleasure having him here to do the work.

Hi Lori,

Thank you for your kind review. It means a lot to us. I look forward to working with you again.

Kind regards,

Rosmarie in San Francisco
Rosmarie in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, QC

Kitchen Renovation

The prompt customer service we received was fantastic. Very professional job, Stephen. We're pleased with the job you've done and highly recommend your business to our friends, as it's not easy to get such well educated people who can be trusted.

Hello Rosemarie.

Thank you so much for your kind review. I hope to work with you again in the future.

All the best,

Zeljana in Stoney Creek
Zeljana in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Thank you Stephen!

I am so pleased with the service Stephen gave to us, I definitely would recommend him to everyone. This was my very first time of duct cleaning, I was struggling so badly with the dust everywhere in my house and this Fall when I turned on my heat for the first time, the terrible smell came out from the ducts, the dust was literally burning I think. When I called Stephen I explained him that I have a special needs child and due to that I am available only certain days and certain hours to do the cleaning. Despite Stephen's very busy season, he adapted him self to my schedule in order to help me out. I loved so much how Stephen was taking care of everything, from the punctuality of his arrival, doing his job in the highest professional standard to the fact how he was all the time taking care of the cleanness inside my house while doing the ducts cleaning. My indoor air now is so clean and easy to breathe and finally now I can rest from the tedious work of having to clean the dust that was constantly all over my furniture . The price was completely reasonable as well. Thank you Stephen, you are an authentic blessing for everybody around you! Zeljana from Stoney Creek.

Hello Zeljana,

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you much success with your book launch.

Kind regards,

Patti in Oakville
Patti in Oakville

Stephen you did a Great Job

We had issues in our new home with dust and dirt we soon realized a Duct Cleaning was never done...We checked online references and phoned around but as soon as we called Stephen he knew right away we had a High Velocity system with different cleaning vent and better price than other places we had called.
Needless to say next day he was on the job, 1 hour in and out, no fuss, no mess.
Stephen is the ultimate professional and in this day and age it's a wonderful find. Thanks Stephen for a job well done.

Hi Patti,

Thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure to work with yourself and Bill.

I wish you both all the best,

More about Integrated Clean Air Services

Integrated Clean Air Services is certified by the North American Duct Cleaning Association or NADCA. We provide "Health care for your indoor air". We can not only clean your air ducts and dryer vent cleaning, but we also provide IAQ (indoor air quality) testing for both residential and commercial clients. We were founded in 2004 and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We pride ourselves in the way we do business.
Our owner, Stephen Worrall, is one of only 14 Certified Ventilation Inspectors (CVI) in Ontario. He serves on the Industry, Public Relations committee and is a founding member of the Anti-Fraud task force for NADCA. He also serves on the Small Business committee for the Oakville Chamber of Commerce. Give us a call today for a free quote.