Integrated Clean Air Services

Phil in Grimsby
Phil in Grimsby
2 reviews Grimsby, ON

A Duct Cleaning Service to Rely On

With the bad rep that the unsolicited callers have given the duct cleaning business, it was a pleasant experience to deal with Stephen's company.
He showed up when he promised, checked out our system, explained what was necessary and got right to work, keeping us updated on what he was doing. We opted for the additional duct sanitizing treatment, since it had been so long since the last cleaning. Stephen also gave us some pointers for improving our furnace's performance.
Since Stephen's visit, the air quality in the house has improved noticeably. We're more than satisfied with the job.

Hi Phil, Thank you for this great review. I hope to work with you again in the future.
Best, Stephen.

Dino in Hamilton
Dino in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Duct cleaning

Stephen was a pleasure to deal with. He was the quickest to respond with a quote, and he came exactly within the specified time he said he would. As a NADCA professional he explained the value of the certification before I booked him. He did the work thoroughly and I am very pleased with my clean ducts!

Thank you Dino for your great review. I look forward to working with you again.
Best, Stephen

Matt S.
Matt S.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

great experience

First to respond to homestars posting, knew their stuff. Able to work weekend (huge plus!!).
Stephen was very friendly, and definitely knows what he is doing. Arrived on time, and did an excellent job. Even found a drywalled-in return vent that previous home owner blocked. Very reasonable price and very transparent through entire process. 2 thumbs up

Thank you Matt for the wonderful review. It really means a lot to me and my family. I look forward to working with you again.
- Stephen

V. Metzger from Hamilton
V. Metzger from Hamilton

Duct cleaning

Steve provided great service from a prompt initial return of my call to quick, efficient, and knowledgeable service on the day of the appointment. A clearly experienced, committed and friendly individual with whom to do business!

Hello. Thank you very much for your kind review. It means a lot to me and my family. I look forward to working with you again.
- Stephen

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Duct Cleaning

Moved recently into a large new home, after spending some time researching I came across Integrated Clean Air Serves. There website is very detailed with useful information and Stephen is an excellent resource for all your questions. And we had a lot of questions. The job he did was thorough and in fact it was so good we have asked him to install an air purifier for our home. Call him you will be very happy you did!

Thank you for the great review. See you soon to install the air purifier.

Brandie
Brandie
1 review Hamilton, ON

Integrated Clean Air Services
Oakville
L6J 3K8

He was fast and professional, and on time. As well as friendly. Will use again.

Hi Brandie, thank you for your kind review.
All the best,

Rene
Rene

duct cleaning

efficient,did whole house in a couple of hours, 16 vents and 3 returns
we will call him again

Thank you for the great review Rene.

janicecullum
janicecullum
1 review Burlington, ON

Duct cleaning

Stephen arrived on time and explained his work thoroughly. The job was done in a timely manner. He was very neat and efficient with a positive attitude.

Hello Janice,
Thank you for your kind review. I look forward to working with you again.
Happy Easter,

Elizabeth Thompson from Burlington
Elizabeth Thompson from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

Thank you Stephen for a job well done in a thorough and timely manner.
You were very helpful and took the time to answer any questions I had.
I will be more than happy to recommend you to others and will use your services again in the future. I am a very satisfied customer with your work...thanks again!
Elizabeth

Hello Elizabeth,
Thank you for your very kind review. It was a pleasure. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
Best,

Darren
Darren

Excellent Service

After recently moving house we wanted to get the Ducts Cleaned since we saw a lot of dust when cleaning the house. Stephen responded to the request for quote quickly and asked important questions. After choosing Stephen to do the work he arrived timely, and did the work in a professional manner explaining what he was doing and why, as well as making some hints/tips on improving the air quality within the house. Overall an excellent service and experience and would recommend to anyone.

Thanks again Stephen.

Hi Darren,
It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you very much for this great review. - Stephen

More about Integrated Clean Air Services

Integrated Clean Air Services is certified by the North American Duct Cleaning Association or NADCA. We provide "Health care for your indoor air". We can not only clean your air ducts and dryer vent cleaning, but we also provide IAQ (indoor air quality) testing for both residential and commercial clients. We were founded in 2004 and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We pride ourselves in the way we do business.
Our owner, Stephen Worrall, is one of only 14 Certified Ventilation Inspectors (CVI) in Ontario. He serves on the Industry, Public Relations committee and is a founding member of the Anti-Fraud task force for NADCA. He also serves on the Small Business committee for the Oakville Chamber of Commerce. Give us a call today for a free quote.