Integrated Clean Air Services

Reviews for Integrated Clean Air Services

kpiascik in Toronto
kpiascik in Toronto

Duct Cleaning after Reno

Stephen and I walked through the home and we identified a few potential problem registers. He assured me that they wouldn't be a problem. He was very professional and efficient.

Thank you so much for your kind review. It means a lot.

Jenna in Oakville
Jenna in Oakville

10/10 Duct Cleaning Services

I am so happy with the job that Stephen did. He was professional, friendly but above all, he was extremely knowledgeable. We had him in to clean our ducts and he did a wonderful job and also provided advice to help with our air quality. I 100% recommend this company.

Thank you Jenna for you wonderful review. It means a lot to me and my family.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Duct cleaning

Highly recommended to Stephen's company and I will have no hesitation in recommending him to others. Very professional and respectful of my home. Advice on one or two additional items. Thank you Stephen.

Thank you so much for your very kind review. It means so much to me and my family.

Martin
Martin

Air cleaning

Not much to say. Efficient and very professional. Would hire them again. Had just finish some renovations and the place was extremely dusty. Waited a couple of days for dust to settle. Took an appointment. They came within a week. All good. Highly recommended.

Thank you Martin for your kind review. It means a lot. All the best.
-Stephen from Integrated Clean Air Services

Roxana
Roxana
0 reviews Milton, ON

duct cleaning

Stephen was very knowledgeable and professional from the very first phone call. Was able to answer all my questions and concerns before the service was booked.

His recommendations and the reasoning behind them made perfect sense.

On the day of service he was very professional and explained the process to both my husband and I and completed the duct cleaning within a reasonable time frame. Very satisfied with the outcome.

We appreciated that he was respectful of our home and wore shoe covers.

Thank you so much for your help Stephen. Much appreciated

Thank you Roxana for your very kind review. It means a lot to my family and me.

Jepp in Toronto
Jepp in Toronto

Duct Cleaning & Mold Testing

Stephen arrived on time & explained all work that was to be completed today. There was no upselling or any pushy tactics at all.

Stephen answered all of my questions & gave great advice/tips on general upkeep for my furnace.

I may consider testing for asbestos in the near future.

Thanx Stephen,

Marc
Oakville

Thank you Marc for you kind review. It means a lot.

DonL from Mississauga
DonL from Mississauga

Knowledgeable and Trustworthy

Stephen is very knowledgeable and always willing to answer any questions you may have. He is very courteous and mindful of any little ones around. He is methodical and takes pride in his work. A very pleasant and positive experience. Definitely someone I would recommend to anyone looking for duct cleaning services.

Thank you Don for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Caledonia, ON

Air duct cleaning

Wonderful service. Stephen is very professional and kindly provided great advice to improve our airflow. He was very efficient and answered any questions I had with very knowledgeable explainations. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It means a lot to me and my family.

Peter - Mississauga
Peter - Mississauga

Air Duct Cleaning

Requested air duct cleaning service was completed efficiently, in an orderly and tidy/ clean manner. Stephen arrived within his promised time parameter and answered all questions about this service. I would use Integrated Clean Air Services again.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great work

I never had my ducks cleaned before. I was always skeptical about this service. When I first contacted Integrated Clean Air, they talked to me for over 20 minutes answering all my questions and putting me at ease.
I did some major renos and my ducks were full of everything. Previous owners had pets as well. Once they cleaned, I took off some grates and checked their work. Everything was super clean. They even answered some follow up questions days after they finished. Great communication, great service, and great results. Highly recommend you trying them.

Thank you so much for your kind review. It means a lot. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

More about Integrated Clean Air Services

***Please note that we are an essential service and are open during the Covid-19 pandemic.***

Integrated Clean Air Services is certified by the North American Duct Cleaning Association or NADCA.
We provide "Health care for your indoor air".
We can not only clean your air ducts and dryer vent cleaning, but we also provide IAQ (indoor air quality) testing for both residential and commercial clients.

We were founded in 2004 and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
We pride ourselves in the way we do business.
Our owner, Stephen Worrall, is one of only 14 Certified Ventilation Inspectors (CVI) in Ontario.
He serves on the Industry, Public Relations committee and is a founding member of the Anti-Fraud task force for NADCA.
He also serves on the Small Business committee for the Oakville Chamber of Commerce.

Give us a call today for a free quote.
905-741-0670