Europa Tile

Reviews for Europa Tile

elizabeth from Toronto
elizabeth from Toronto

Foyer tiling

We needed our 100 sq ft foyer tiled. At first, Alex was professional. Tiles were laid out nicely except for one tile which significantly showed a lip. Alex assured us that if there were any problems, he would come back to fix it. We held him to his word. After waiting patiently for 2 months and the amount of stress we had as this stopped us from continuing our renovation (numerous promises to return to fix it were made but he never showed up; excuses one after the other), we ended up hiring someone to fix his mistake. It's unfortunate that he does not guarantee his work.

Todd from Perfect Tile and Renovation
Todd from Perfect Tile and Renovation

Kitchen, bathroom, front enterence

I am a full time tile setter myself and I couldn't find time to comlete the tile renovation in my home myself so I hired Europa to help me finish my complete renovation. From someone who fully inspected every grout joint and tile in the place right down to behind the toilet where most residential contractors give up and hack it in. Perfect job. Polite, kind, clean and on time at a perfect price. 10 stars. Alex is the best contractor and his workers are too knotch. I have had many in my home as we have completely revamped. Thank you Eurpoa!!!

Review has 1 previous version
kimberley from Brampton
kimberley from Brampton

back splash

Needed job done fast and Europa was recommended by a friend. Couldn't be happier the job was completed fast, on time and beautifully. The owner even called the next day to follow up to ensure I was happy. I couldn't be more excited it was the perfect finish to my kitchen.

Katharine from Toronto
Katharine from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen backsplash

Very Happy with the result. Aleks was on time, curtious and respectful of our house. He completed the job within a couple of hours. I was very impressed with the result and on top of that he told me that if there are any issues in the future with the job he did, that he would assist me again free of charge. Thank you so much Aleks! Good to know there are some people in this industry who actually care about their clients.

Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?