Mark's General Contracting

905-544-5700
62 Macaulay Street West
Hamilton
L8L1E7

Does't prepare wall.Paints over gouges,flaking ceilings,hinges.paint on my new flooring .paint that didn't cover woodwork or ceiling.Unsightly white caulking in new bathstall.The 10 day job took a month.More attention to detail would have been nice.

Sandy from Hamilton
Sandy from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

new roof tiles

Mark did an excellent job on my roof. He showed up on time and did the job quickly and efficiently! He told me it would only take a couple of hours, and he was done before that. He showed me his work before I paid him to make sure I was completely satisfied with the new roof. He worked around my schedule so I was able to do the things I needed to do on time. Mark is a general contractor and does much more than just roofing. If you need something done around the house, look him up! You won't be disappointed!