Lawn Bros

Tyler in Oakville
Tyler in Oakville
0 reviews , ON

Amazing Interlock Patio and Sod

Mike and his team recently overhauled my backyard patio and lawn. They worked tirelessly and not completed the job in a timely manner. They even made a few recommendations that helped keep the coat down (We love the duralock).
The finished product is incredible and we are so happy with there attention to detail.
We would recommend Lawn Bro’s to anyone looking to revamp there backyard.

Home Owner
Home Owner

Unreliable, unresponsive, dishonest

Hired Mike and his company to re-sod our lawn as they seemed honest and stated they had a guarantee. The agreed date was delayed by them. When they did come, I observed the work and saw they skipped the process of rolling, making the ground uneven and with no contact to the soil. The laid sod looked like patch work with gaps between the rolls. I immediately contacted Mike who assured me all would grow in fine. Three weeks later, the sod began to die. Mike assured me he would come and check on the lawn- he did not. I subsequently contacted Mike multiple times with no response.
Poor work, no replies to communications, dishonest.
Note that the Oakville Readers Choice Awards are votes that can be entered by anyone multiple times – none of them are validated.

Campbellk in Oakville
Campbellk in Oakville

Snow removal

my 77 year old father with Alzheimer’s is out shovelling again because they never show up in a timely manner. Never answer phone. Voice mail full. Promised after last storm tommake him priority. Would never hire again.

Update 2/20/19. Was contacted by Mike last week and he explained more about how he plans the work orders and what he would
do to improve. Since this review we had another storm and he did arrive early morning which I was happy with.

Final update, all was resolved to our satisfaction and service has been good since the changes were made.

Review has 1 previous version
Victoria in Bronte
Victoria in Bronte

Spring Clean Up/Tree Removal

I had the brothers come out to help me with cleaning up the front and backyard and to remove several large tree stumps. They did an amazing job and made sure that no mess was left behind. They were very professional and the price was very reasonable for all the work they did.

More about Lawn Bros

Professional Landscaping and Property Maintenance in Oakville and Burlington. -Property Maintenance (Grass Cutting & Snow Removal) -Hardscapes (Driveways, Entrance Ways & Patios) -Irrigation System Installation -Sod Installation -Pergolas and Pavilions -Water & Fire Features
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Oakville?