As a result of our contractors drilling through an electrical cable in the ceiling which caused our entire second floor to be without power and our circuit breaker would not reset.
We called Safe Electrical Solutions, left a message with their reception and within 20 minutes Muhammad called us back to arrange for a time that was convenient for us to come an asses the issue. Given that we wanted it fixed as soon as possible, Muhammad came that evening, he was extremely professional, knowledgeable and respectful of our house. He explained and verified his professional credentials and pricing plan (which given that this was an emergency call he was very reasonable).
Muhammad over the course of the following 2 hrs was able to trouble shoot the issue, determine the wiring that was damaged and repair it.
If anyone is looking for an excellent knowledgeable electrician look no further. We will definitely call him again with any electrical issues.
- Company Response
Thank you so much Jason for taking time to share your experience with our clients. We really appreciate your feedback and kind words. We will be glad to serve you when ever you needed us again.