Z & G Hardwood Flooring Div Of Z & G General Contracting Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
10800 Weston Road Vaughan ON L0J
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Z & G Hardwood Flooring Div Of Z & G General Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Z & G Hardwood Flooring Div Of Z & G General Contracting Ltd.

Rudie
Rudie
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Major home reno

I had a major reno done (new hardwood flooring, iron pickets on stairs, new bullnose, floor tiling, fireplace wall) and the service and workmanship was excellent. Lilla was very detailed oriented and very quick to respond to any questions or requests. She worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. I had a flood in the middle of the renos as well (unrelated to the work being done) and they put up fans and mitigated any further damage without, went above and beyond. Will definitely be contacting them again for future projects.

Robert Kent from Oakville
Robert Kent from Oakville

Hardwood installation and exterior masonary

Very happy with hardwood installation completed just before the holidays. Stone work looks great! Problems always happen, but we were especially happy with how they dealt with them, no pointing fingers, just finding good solutions and moving on. Great to work with.

Sonali in Toronto
Sonali in Toronto
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Hardwood floors installed in kitchen and foyer

I recently (this week) had my floors done by this company. The crew was absolutely amazing!!! Extremely professional and very neat. I would hire them again and will recommend them to anyone. So happy with my floors!!!

smudgie
smudgie

Condo Renovation

I recently had my condo renovated and from the start everyone at Z&G was fantastic! They were efficient, courteous, professional and thorough. I had hard wood floors put in for the first time and they look absolutely stunning! Each staff member was also super friendly and easy to deal with! The job was also done quite quickly. Everyone who comes over to my condo now comments on my spectacular hard wood floors! They are also super attentive with their follow ups.Lilla and Sebastian are both great to work with! In short, I highly recommend Z&G to anyone wanting any type of renovation. It does not get any better than Z&G. They have my unqualified support!

Nav in Burlington
Nav in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Install Hardwood

Had our hardwood done in half the house. Was advised on best colours and wood for the house. Installation was a breeze. 2 days and the house was completed. Very happy with the service and friendly advice.

Jeykrishna in Ajax
Jeykrishna in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Flooring and Staircase

We decided to go with Z&G flooring and we couldn't be any happier. We had the bamboo wirebrush flooring installed and also had our staircase removed and fully installed. Lilla came through with exactly how much and what was needed to be done. She always found ways to reduce costs as we had a budget. We had flooring completed upstairs and they redid the entire staircase as well. The job was done phenomenally and everything looks great ! Thank you so much and we will be keeping your company in mind when we have to get flooring done again.

Thank you Jey. We are so pleased you are happy with the finished floor and stairs. Enjoy your newly renovated home!

ekwack12 in Toronto
ekwack12 in Toronto

Flooring

Z&G installed 410 sq ft of bamboo flooring and baseboards in my condo. Lilla and Sebastian were incredibly responsive and accommodating. Estimate was on a Friday and the project was completed by Wednesday afternoon. The quality of the product and craftsmanship of the installation were both excellent. I highly recommend this company- they were a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you very much Eugene. It was our pleasure. We are happy to hear your satisfaction and look forward to future projects.

ritajaschuk
ritajaschuk
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

hardwood floors, bathroom tile, demolition

Was very satisfied with Z and G, they were easy to coordinate with, and were always on target with their timeliness. I would easily recommend them to friends and family.

chrisk
chrisk

New floor in entire house

Very well done in a timely fashion. Really improved my townhouse. Didn't leave a mess which I appreciate.

mdudzik
mdudzik
1 review Aurora, ON

Hardwood installation

I had hardwood installed upstairs. The work was done quickly and efficiently. The installers were professional and friendly. Very pleased with the job.

More about Z & G Hardwood Flooring Div Of Z & G General Contracting Ltd.

Z & G Hardwood Flooring has been operating in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) for over 25 years. Zoltan Balint founded the company and built a business that now his children, Greg and Lilla Balint have grown and developed. We are a family owned, locally operated business. Since 1989, this ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Vaughan?