Bosky Inc.

Formerly Z&G Hardwood Flooring (Division of Z&G General Contracting Ltd.)
General Contractors
Burlington ON L7P 1P8

Reviews for Bosky Inc.

Anna Thow from Old Toronto
Anna Thow from Old Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Hardwood Replacement and Interior Painting; Work Well Done!

We were fortunate to have found Bosky Inc. on a internet search. Sebastian contacted me shortly after my inquiry. Within 30 days of meeting with Sebastian our project was completed to our exceeded satisfaction. He is very knowledgeable of all aspects of renovations, ours not being a large project was treated with the same importance. Sebastian provided samples of hardwood and paint colours, explained the quality and supplier origin. Sebastian has a established a team of professional and skilled tradespersons; in our case our original painter became ill and was substituted with only one day delay to our expected completion date. Sebastian is a courteous, professional with high business ideals. Price point for our project was fair. Would definitely recommend Bosky Inc. for all your renovations as we have referred them to family already.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom Renovations

Bosky Inc is a place I would recommend to anyone in need of a renovation. Right from he first meeting it was clear that they valued our business, as well as offering fair pricing. Throughout the renovation, Lilla and Sebastian have been invested in making sure that we got exactly what we had envisioned. I love that we communicated though a design app so that I could have all the specs of my reno, such as design renditions, invoices, discussions all within my finger tips. This renovation was done with a newborn a home. The entire Bosky team was courteous and flexible in working around our schedule.
Hiring Bosky Inc to complete our bathroom renovations was the best choice we made. We are thrilled with our new spaces! Thank You Bosky!

Michelle
Michelle
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Hardwood flooring

I moved into a new house with carpet On the entire upstair floor. Instead of having the builder do the work (and charge me an arm and a leg), I contracted Lilla. She came to do a quote and was quick and professional. Her crew were experienced and in and out of the house in a day. They did a great installation and helped me match the hardwood to the existing staircase. I would recommended using them.

Courtney in Toronto
Courtney in Toronto

Major house renovations, kitchen, floors, bathrooms.

Lilla and Sebastian did major renovations on my home. It was such an overwhelming experience but they were so patient and supportive, walking me through every step of the way. I appreciated and trusted their advice. With a house as old as mine, surprises always occurred but they were proactive and solution-focused. My house looks beautiful and I would hire them again for any future work that needs to be done.

Lindsay from Hamilton
Lindsay from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

2 Condo Bathroom Renovations

Very happy with the work done by Lilla, Sebastian and their team. From quote to demo day to finished product, they were easy to work with, very accommodating and professional. I appreciate the attention to detail, great attitude, flexibility and respect for me and my home that they all showed. They stayed on schedule and addressed the challenges of working on a high rise condo unit without hesitation. They truly seem to care about their customers, their reputation and take pride in their work. Never having worked with them before it was a risk but with great reviews and knowing its long-standing family business, it wasn’t a difficult decision to hire them.

Shannon from Oakville
Shannon from Oakville

Floors, stairs, kitchen tile

Great to work with, helped us in a busy house with 2 young kids. Stuck to deadlines and accommodated our needs flawlessly. Definitely recommend! And prices are competitive in our area anyway

Reno chick in Oakville
Reno chick in Oakville

Bathroom, kitchen and flooring renos

I highly recommend Bosky Inc and will be using them for renovations in future as well. We were very pleased with the quality of their work and the professionalism of the entire team. They were time efficient and reliable with deadlines. Very pleased with this company!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Garbutt Cres Brampton

Lilla and Sebastian from Z and G Contracting did an amazing job on our kitchen and bathroom renovation! They worked within our budget and we couldn’t be happier. They turned our 80s style home into a 21 century masterpiece. From flooring to ceiling their attention to details are unmatched.

Thank you so much!

Rudie
Rudie
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Major home reno

I had a major reno done (new hardwood flooring, iron pickets on stairs, new bullnose, floor tiling, fireplace wall) and the service and workmanship was excellent. Lilla was very detailed oriented and very quick to respond to any questions or requests. She worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. I had a flood in the middle of the renos as well (unrelated to the work being done) and they put up fans and mitigated any further damage without, went above and beyond. Will definitely be contacting them again for future projects.

Robert Kent from Oakville
Robert Kent from Oakville

Hardwood installation and exterior masonary

Very happy with hardwood installation completed just before the holidays. Stone work looks great! Problems always happen, but we were especially happy with how they dealt with them, no pointing fingers, just finding good solutions and moving on. Great to work with.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Burlington?