Lindel Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
95 Philip Avenue North Vancouver BC V7P1B5

Reviews for Lindel Painters

2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

First off, let me say, I am not an easy client. But Peter (the owner/manager) was always very professional. His team is full of hard workers (we had up to 6 people at the house on some days). They came early were quiet and tidy, precise and fast.
When we decided it was time to paint our house, I got quotes from 5 painting companies. The first 2 quotes were underwhelming and so I continued to get some more. Some quotes were one page long and not very detailed, others were 10 pages long and very verbose but not very detailed. Peter's was the best, he detailed things like: application for each area of the house; paint to be used; type of primer; what caulking he would use, and the larger areas that he would re-caulk. That thoroughness continued throughout the project.
Something I learned after, but should have considered before is that he employs his painters, he doesn't contract them, and I think this comes through in their desire to be as thorough as possible - they know Peter's standards and they all work to achieve them on each project.
We had paid a colour advisor come to the house to help us chose colours, but the darkest of the three colours did not turn out as we expected it, so they very patiently worked on prepping and painting other areas while we sorted it out. There was no pressure, they wanted us to be happy. Were I to do it again, I would use Peter's colour consultant, who he offered to send over a the beginning.
After the job was done, we had roofers doing some work and they commented that even higher up on the house, where no one will ever see, the painters got into the nooks and crannies with the same attention to detail as they had shown lower down.

Ralph from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Needed a 1500 square foot condo repainted in quickly and professionally. The did an outstanding job. No mess cleaned up wonderfully and we had a couple of spots missed and they were back the same afternoon to correct. Price was exactly as quoted with no surprises. The have full WCB coverage and all painters are bonded.