ACCL Waterproofing and Renovations

Reviews for ACCL Waterproofing and Renovations

Neha Verma  in East York
Neha Verma in East York

Waterproofing and Drainage

I am very satisfied and delighted with the work of ACCL team and would highly recommend them above many others. I spoke to other companies as well, before I selected this company. They did my whole interior basement and part of my outside whereever it was required.They also put a back up sump pump and extended my drain pipe farther away from the house.The ACCL team were friendly, on time and did the clean up, after the work was finished.I would highly recommend them ..

Babara Perreira in Oshawa
Babara Perreira in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Foundation -Crack Project

I noticed the foundation of my home was beginning to crack, and so I called ACCL waterproofing to come and take a look. Their crew was great in helping me to understand the process and importance of sealing the foundation of my home. After consulting other companies, there was no doubt that ACCL was the best way to go. They were all extremely helpful and caring. I would definitely rate ACCL a 10/10 and I have already recommended them to my friends!

Dear Babara, Thank you for the positive review. It was our pleasure working with you.

JT Bowmanville
JT Bowmanville
1 review St. John'S, NL

Basement Water Leak

Henry and his team stopped the leak and water proofed in an efficient, professional manner. His team were good men who although English was limited could still effectively communicate. Henry is intelligent and explains things well. He was onsite at times to ensure the job was being done right. Overall, the peace of mind knowing this won't happen again was worth the price. Compared to other quotes and contractors we vetted, it wasn't close. We made the right choice.

Thank you for your great review Jeanette. It was great working with you.

ENS in East York
ENS in East York

BEWARE!!!

Worst experience, they cut corners. They broke my lights, fence, patio stones, hose, destroyed my grass, and left garbage everywhere! They then added an extra 3G to my bill. When I wouldn’t pay extra they sued me! (They lost) I do not recommend Henry and his team. They’re very sneaky, BEWARE!

Mark P.
Mark P.

Waterproof an exterior wall

On time, very professional and a good price - with a great warranty. Henry and his team are the best !

Dear Mark - thank you for taking the time to give such a great review about our Company. It was great working with you.

Sheril
ACCL

mc_kurtis
mc_kurtis
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Basement waterproofing

They Were very accommodating to my schedule, easy to work with and did a quality job. Quick job

Dear Kurtis,

Thank you for your kind response. It was indeed a pleasure to work with you and we are glad that you are satisfied with our service.

Regards,
Sheril
ACCL

Rarerem
Rarerem
1 review Newmarket, ON

Crack repair in foundation

Had a small crack in our foundation that we needed addressed very quickly. I contacted Sheril and explained the situation and she quickly was able to arrange service for us. Her communication and follow up was excellent and she kept me up to date on this small project. Henry who completed the job was professional, quick and did great work.

Dear Reiner,

Byrne O.
Byrne O.
1 review Concord, ON

Door/window installation brick work

There was a lot of room for complication or confusion on both ends, but it went by seamlessly. Very organized vendor and it showed in the work.

Dear ByrneOnDemand - thank you for your kind review and comment. We greatly appreciate your business and working with us.

Danielle C.
Danielle C.
1 review Port Hope, ON

Basement waterproofing

I hired ACCL Waterproofing to fix a leaky foundation in a house we’d purchased. I’d called and received quotes from several other contractors but my contact from ACCL Henry showed himself to be the most knowledgeable and responsive of the bidders.  He gave me excellent feedback about the basement and gave me informed options and advice.  His work was done as promised, on time and at the price agreed on. Most importantly, I always got a quick response from them when I called, and they did a complete clean up after they were done.

I would not hesitate to recommend ACCL, particularly Henry and his team, to anyone who had a water issue in their basement.

Dear Danielle - thank you for taking the time to give such a wonderful review about our Company. It was great working with you.

More about ACCL Waterproofing and Renovations

Welcome To A. C. C. L. Group. We provide complete building renovation services and maintenance support to residential, commercial, industrial and retail sectors. We are bonded, licensed and insured. The Company offers a complete building renovations, electrical, plumbing, waterproofing, professional installations and maintenance service, with over 25 years of experience ...