HomeStars  >  Foundations in Breslau  >  ACCL Waterproofing and Renovations
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ACCL Waterproofing and Renovations

Mark P.

On time, very professional and a good price - with a great warranty. Henry and his team are the best !

Job Price

Dear Mark - thank you for taking the time to give such a great review about our Company. It was great working with you.

Sheril
ACCL

mc_kurtis
1 review Bowmanville, ON

They Were very accommodating to my schedule, easy to work with and did a quality job. Quick job

Dear Kurtis,

Thank you for your kind response. It was indeed a pleasure to work with you and we are glad that you are satisfied with our service.

Regards,
Sheril
ACCL

Rarerem
1 review Newmarket, ON

Had a small crack in our foundation that we needed addressed very quickly. I contacted Sheril and explained the situation and she quickly was able to arrange service for us. Her communication and follow up was excellent and she kept me up to date on this small project. Henry who completed the job was professional, quick and did great work.

Dear Reiner,

Byrne O.
1 review Concord, ON

There was a lot of room for complication or confusion on both ends, but it went by seamlessly. Very organized vendor and it showed in the work.

Job Price

Dear ByrneOnDemand - thank you for your kind review and comment. We greatly appreciate your business and working with us.

Danielle C.
1 review Port Hope, ON

I hired ACCL Waterproofing to fix a leaky foundation in a house we’d purchased. I’d called and received quotes from several other contractors but my contact from ACCL Henry showed himself to be the most knowledgeable and responsive of the bidders.  He gave me excellent feedback about the basement and gave me informed options and advice.  His work was done as promised, on time and at the price agreed on. Most importantly, I always got a quick response from them when I called, and they did a complete clean up after they were done.

I would not hesitate to recommend ACCL, particularly Henry and his team, to anyone who had a water issue in their basement.

Job Price

Dear Danielle - thank you for taking the time to give such a wonderful review about our Company. It was great working with you.

pokerdave
1 review Port Perry, ON

Work was done in a timely fashion. Seems to have no problems with repair. Add an extra problem of moving water tank. Done with no problems.

Job Price

Hi Dave - thank you for your kind response. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are glad that you were satisfied with our services.

More about ACCL Waterproofing and Renovations

Welcome To A. C. C. L. Group. We provide complete building renovation services and maintenance support to residential, commercial, industrial and retail sectors. We are bonded, licensed and insured. The Company offers a complete building renovations, electrical, plumbing, waterproofing, professional installations and maintenance service, with over 25 years of ...