ACCL Waterproofing And Renovations

Reviews for ACCL Waterproofing And Renovations

Shena Mortera  in East York
Shena Mortera in East York

Sump Pump

I am very much impressed with the ACCL team, they did the installation of sump pump. I have had water issues in my basement for years, but all the quotes,I received from other companies were ridiculously expensive and unrealistic,So I kept putting it off and decided to go with ACCL. It was the perfect solution and approach to take and its been dry ever since! As far as the actual installation, Henry and his crew not only kept the remaining part of the basement completely clean while installing the system, they were incredibly efficient and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely recommend ACCL to my family and friends !

Lilly Jacobs  in Oakville
Lilly Jacobs in Oakville

Basement Leak

We had an amazing experience with ACCL waterproofing, from start to finish.I had a leakage in my basement,so I called ACCL. ACCL crew had great quality workmanship and knowledgeable staff. They understands families and priorities and manages the customers' budget with expectations. I was impressed with the quality of the material they used and completed the task on time . After that ,they cleaned up the site as well. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again when needed.

Neha Verma  in East York
Neha Verma in East York

Waterproofing and Drainage

I am very satisfied and delighted with the work of ACCL team and would highly recommend them above many others. I spoke to other companies as well, before I selected this company. They did my whole interior basement and part of my outside whereever it was required.They also put a back up sump pump and extended my drain pipe farther away from the house.The ACCL team were friendly, on time and did the clean up, after the work was finished.I would highly recommend them ..

Babara Perreira in Oshawa
Babara Perreira in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Foundation -Crack Project

I noticed the foundation of my home was beginning to crack, and so I called ACCL waterproofing to come and take a look. Their crew was great in helping me to understand the process and importance of sealing the foundation of my home. After consulting other companies, there was no doubt that ACCL was the best way to go. They were all extremely helpful and caring. I would definitely rate ACCL a 10/10 and I have already recommended them to my friends!

Dear Babara, Thank you for the positive review. It was our pleasure working with you.

JT Bowmanville
JT Bowmanville
1 review St. John'S, NL

Basement Water Leak

Henry and his team stopped the leak and water proofed in an efficient, professional manner. His team were good men who although English was limited could still effectively communicate. Henry is intelligent and explains things well. He was onsite at times to ensure the job was being done right. Overall, the peace of mind knowing this won't happen again was worth the price. Compared to other quotes and contractors we vetted, it wasn't close. We made the right choice.

Thank you for your great review Jeanette. It was great working with you.

ENS in East York
ENS in East York

BEWARE!!!

Worst experience, they cut corners. They broke my lights, fence, patio stones, hose, destroyed my grass, and left garbage everywhere! They then added an extra 3G to my bill. When I wouldn’t pay extra they sued me! (They lost) I do not recommend Henry and his team. They’re very sneaky, BEWARE!

Mark P.
Mark P.

Waterproof an exterior wall

On time, very professional and a good price - with a great warranty. Henry and his team are the best !

Dear Mark - thank you for taking the time to give such a great review about our Company. It was great working with you.

Sheril
ACCL

mc_kurtis
mc_kurtis
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Basement waterproofing

They Were very accommodating to my schedule, easy to work with and did a quality job. Quick job

Dear Kurtis,

Thank you for your kind response. It was indeed a pleasure to work with you and we are glad that you are satisfied with our service.

Regards,
Sheril
ACCL

Rarerem
Rarerem
1 review Newmarket, ON

Crack repair in foundation

Had a small crack in our foundation that we needed addressed very quickly. I contacted Sheril and explained the situation and she quickly was able to arrange service for us. Her communication and follow up was excellent and she kept me up to date on this small project. Henry who completed the job was professional, quick and did great work.

Dear Reiner,

More about ACCL Waterproofing And Renovations

Welcome To A. C. C. L. Group. We provide complete building renovation services and maintenance support to residential, commercial, industrial and retail sectors. We are bonded, licensed and insured. The Company offers a complete building renovations, electrical, plumbing, waterproofing, professional installations and maintenance service, with over 25 years of experience ...
Looking for Foundations pros in Oshawa?