Accl Waterproofing And Renovations

Kurt in Toronto
Kurt in Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement Waterproofing

In May 2019 after the spring rains there was dampness noticed from under the flooring when walking barefooted. We turned to our trusted source HomeStars.com to identify and obtained quotes from reputable companies.

All 3 companies did their independent assessment and all concluded that the water was due to cracks in the foundation and showed me two areas in particular that appeared to be cracked. Although not the cheapest of the quotes received we decided to hire ACCL in August 2019 based on how knowledgeable the Sale Representative and Project Manager (PM), Henry appeared.

In March 2020 once it began to rain water reappeared under the flooring. Henry generously loan me an industrial dehumidifier to remove excess moisture from my basement until they were able to resume working. Once the COVID restrictions were lifted ACCL came to my premises and assessed the situation, and identified that the problem resulted from an area not previously repaired provided a competitive quote, and completed the repair.

ACCL does honor their 30 year warranty, I would recommend others to use ACCL for their waterproofing needs.

Review has 1 previous version

UPDATE:
Based on our assessment, we determined that additional work was needed as the leak was not in the initial area waterproofed as indicated by the client. During our investigation to find the source of the extended leak, we noticed after excavating that the drainage system (weeping tile) was actually drilled through and cut in two and also filled with dirt. This may have happened many years ago when the gate and fence was installed and obviously was not noticed then. We have taken pictures and vids to attest to this.

As of now, all work have been completely on the client's home and his warranty is till intact.

HomeStars should be very mindful of what is posted on their site as the initial defamatory comment from the client cost us jobs worth thousands of dollars. Even the heading of this review is very misleading and should either be edited or removed completely.

The client was initially advised based on the technician's assessment that the entire house needed to be waterproofed. The client only wanted to do a portion where he determined the leak was coming from. The regrading was not able to be done thereafter as the ground needed time to settle and we advised him to wait until Spring 2020. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we were not able to have this done in early Spring. The client also had outstanding balance from 2019 which we requested that he settle before we dealt with any warranty issues.

The job was done as per the scope of work given to the client and there is nothing written there that refers to "3-4 yards of top soil". At the point of back-fill is where our scope of works ends and is considered completed. Regrading was never included in our original scope but is offered as a one-time after service, should it be needed. Upon his request, the client was never told that we will not be back to regrade but this is weather dependent, which we have no control over.

The client negotiated with us on several occasions for discounts which were given and then requested a payment plan. The remaining 50% to be paid in equal installments for Oct, Nov and Dec 2019. We entered this arrangement with him in good faith. When the final payment was due, the client decided on his own to hold back the funds.This was not discussed prior to the payment arrangement being made.

Now that the client has settle his bill in full we will honor our warranty provided that the problem he is experiencing is within the scope of work that was done.

Shena Mortera  in East York
Shena Mortera in East York

Sump Pump

I am very much impressed with the ACCL team, they did the installation of sump pump. I have had water issues in my basement for years, but all the quotes,I received from other companies were ridiculously expensive and unrealistic,So I kept putting it off and decided to go with ACCL. It was the perfect solution and approach to take and its been dry ever since! As far as the actual installation, Henry and his crew not only kept the remaining part of the basement completely clean while installing the system, they were incredibly efficient and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely recommend ACCL to my family and friends !

Lilly Jacobs  in Oakville
Lilly Jacobs in Oakville

Basement Leak

We had an amazing experience with ACCL waterproofing, from start to finish.I had a leakage in my basement,so I called ACCL. ACCL crew had great quality workmanship and knowledgeable staff. They understands families and priorities and manages the customers' budget with expectations. I was impressed with the quality of the material they used and completed the task on time . After that ,they cleaned up the site as well. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again when needed.

Neha Verma  in East York
Neha Verma in East York

Waterproofing and Drainage

I am very satisfied and delighted with the work of ACCL team and would highly recommend them above many others. I spoke to other companies as well, before I selected this company. They did my whole interior basement and part of my outside whereever it was required.They also put a back up sump pump and extended my drain pipe farther away from the house.The ACCL team were friendly, on time and did the clean up, after the work was finished.I would highly recommend them ..

Babara Perreira in Oshawa
Babara Perreira in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Foundation -Crack Project

I noticed the foundation of my home was beginning to crack, and so I called ACCL waterproofing to come and take a look. Their crew was great in helping me to understand the process and importance of sealing the foundation of my home. After consulting other companies, there was no doubt that ACCL was the best way to go. They were all extremely helpful and caring. I would definitely rate ACCL a 10/10 and I have already recommended them to my friends!

Dear Babara, Thank you for the positive review. It was our pleasure working with you.

JT Bowmanville
JT Bowmanville
1 review St. John'S, NL

Basement Water Leak

Henry and his team stopped the leak and water proofed in an efficient, professional manner. His team were good men who although English was limited could still effectively communicate. Henry is intelligent and explains things well. He was onsite at times to ensure the job was being done right. Overall, the peace of mind knowing this won't happen again was worth the price. Compared to other quotes and contractors we vetted, it wasn't close. We made the right choice.

Thank you for your great review Jeanette. It was great working with you.

ENS in East York
ENS in East York

BEWARE!!!

Worst experience, they cut corners. They broke my lights, fence, patio stones, hose, destroyed my grass, and left garbage everywhere! They then added an extra 3G to my bill. When I wouldn’t pay extra they sued me! (They lost) I do not recommend Henry and his team. They’re very sneaky, BEWARE!

Mark P.
Mark P.

Waterproof an exterior wall

On time, very professional and a good price - with a great warranty. Henry and his team are the best !

Dear Mark - thank you for taking the time to give such a great review about our Company. It was great working with you.

Sheril
ACCL

mc_kurtis
mc_kurtis
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Basement waterproofing

They Were very accommodating to my schedule, easy to work with and did a quality job. Quick job

Dear Kurtis,

Thank you for your kind response. It was indeed a pleasure to work with you and we are glad that you are satisfied with our service.

Regards,
Sheril
ACCL

More about Accl Waterproofing And Renovations

Welcome To A. C. C. L. Group. We provide complete building renovation services and maintenance support to residential, commercial, industrial and retail sectors. We are bonded, licensed and insured. The Company offers a complete building renovations, electrical, plumbing, waterproofing, professional installations and maintenance service, with over 25 years of experience ...
Looking for Foundations pros in Oshawa?