Ez Flow Contracting & Property Maintinance

Bathroom Renovation
3025 The Credit Woodlands Mississauga ON L5C2V3
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Mississauga  >  Ez Flow Contracting & Property Maintinance

Review for Ez Flow Contracting & Property Maintinance

tina kasaboski from Mississauga
tina kasaboski from Mississauga

Bathroom reno

I own a 30+ year old condo that had seen better days , everything was original fixtures when i bought it . Dated was a kind word for the decor lol , This company was recommended by a friend as professional and cost effective. Mark came in and review the job , asked my budget and gave me ideas and options on what was in my range. They were great worked with my tastes and and budget to create a master piece ! i'll be calling them again when im ready to do my kitchen !