Apex Concrete

Reviews for Apex Concrete

Wilhelm Thijs in Calgary
Wilhelm Thijs in Calgary

Driveway pad

When I decided to have my driveway pad cemented, I had several contractors give me quotes, I told all of them that I was not necessarily looking for the cheapest price, my concern was all about QUALITY!! Emad came over and quoted me a very fair price; I impressed upon him my need for Quality. Emad and his crew blew my mind completely I dubbed the crew “The United Nations” Russia, Mexico, Lebanon, Canada and Sri Lanka. Watching them work was like being at the Ballet and the Opera at the same time as they communicated in their native languages while literally dancing around each other as they did their part of the finishing. I was so impressed with their work that I recommended Apex to one of my coworkers who awarded Apex the contract to do his walkway and patio pad. Next year I’m having my sidewalk and patio done by Apex. Thanks Emad and crew “The United Nations”
Wilhelm Thijs

Front steps and patio

Apex Concrete
(403)333-6633
Calgary
AB
T2A3V5

We love our new front curved steps and patio. Emad, the owner and CEO from Apex Concrete, is professional, genuine and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to work with him, as he and his crews built even better than what we imagined. We liked and trusted Emad from the start. It became clear early in the project that he and his crews wanted to build our dream steps.
Brenda & Mike

Jay from Calgary
Jay from Calgary

Landscaping - Sod and Gravel

Emad, the company owner, is very friendly and delivered the service as promised. He was very busy but he made sure he slotted me in and got the job done. Good company with good service.

More about Apex Concrete

Apex Concrete is here to help you build your dream project. The key to creating a distinctive outdoor retreat is to start with a great design idea and build on it. We will be there from the formation of the initial concept through to design completion. Our talented team is ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Calgary?