Apex Concrete

Reviews for Apex Concrete

robbiearmfield
robbiearmfield

Sidewalk

Very good and transparent communication. Easy to work with. Would use again. Happy with overall product.

Wilhelm Thijs in Calgary
Wilhelm Thijs in Calgary

Driveway pad

When I decided to have my driveway pad cemented, I had several contractors give me quotes, I told all of them that I was not necessarily looking for the cheapest price, my concern was all about QUALITY!! Emad came over and quoted me a very fair price; I impressed upon him my need for Quality. Emad and his crew blew my mind completely I dubbed the crew “The United Nations” Russia, Mexico, Lebanon, Canada and Sri Lanka. Watching them work was like being at the Ballet and the Opera at the same time as they communicated in their native languages while literally dancing around each other as they did their part of the finishing. I was so impressed with their work that I recommended Apex to one of my coworkers who awarded Apex the contract to do his walkway and patio pad. Next year I’m having my sidewalk and patio done by Apex. Thanks Emad and crew “The United Nations”
Wilhelm Thijs

Thank you Sir.
it was nice working with you and for the referral as well.

Front steps and patio

We love our new front curved steps and patio. Emad, the owner and CEO from Apex Concrete, is professional, genuine and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to work with him, as he and his crews built even better than what we imagined. We liked and trusted Emad from the start. It became clear early in the project that he and his crews wanted to build our dream steps.
Brenda & Mike

Jay from Calgary
Jay from Calgary

Landscaping - Sod and Gravel

Emad, the company owner, is very friendly and delivered the service as promised. He was very busy but he made sure he slotted me in and got the job done. Good company with good service.

More about Apex Concrete

Apex Concrete is here to help you build your dream project. The key to creating a distinctive outdoor retreat is to start with a great design idea and build on it.
We will be there from the formation of the initial concept through to design completion. Our talented team is full of creative ideas and we have the knowledge and expertise to transform your outdoor space into something spectacular. Apex Concrete offers a wide range of concrete, landscaping and design services to suit every project and budget.
Apex Concrete wants to make sure that each of our Brick Paving and Concrete Driveways projects are unique to suit each of our clients the different tastes and preferences they have. We can pour and stamp concrete into beautiful designs to suit any taste and style combination for your Concrete Patios and Concrete Walkways . Choose concrete for durability, low maintenance, and a beautiful aesthetic season after season.
Avail of our General Concrete Services for any project for your home. We are here to help.
Keep your property looking beautiful for an entire season and enjoy the luxury of a lush, no-maintenance yard, speak to us about our high quality Irrigation Systems You can add beauty to your home while bringing your own unique style with our Stone Patios With interlocking brick or stone, water erosion beneath the brick can cause shifting and dipping. Prevention is key and our professional team will prepare the project properly and use the right materials to ensure that your Stone Paving is of the highest quality. Keep your commercial or residential property free of snow and ice during the winter months with Apex Landscaping snow removal services. We provide professional snow removal services to keep your property properly maintained through the winter months.
Apex Concrete ensures that our concrete services will transform your yard to be more beautiful than you’ve ever dreamed. We understand how the Calgary weather can effect sod and trees and we know what it takes to ensure our sod grows in Calgary’s climate. We take the weather into consideration and will accurately determine how much you will need before we start your landscaping project.
Speak to Apex Concrete today and let's get started on your dream project.