Urban Canopy Tree Service

Reviews for Urban Canopy Tree Service

Alexandra & Pavel in Hamilton
Alexandra & Pavel in Hamilton

Large scale Duran Neighbourhood Project

Gavin and his crew were fantastic! It is so rare to meet such a warm personality and someone who takes pride in their work. Unlike most of my experiences with various contractors, I did not have to point anything out, argue about contracts, or micro manage the project. The gentlemen cut down a very old dead Siberiam Elm Tree, pruned all of our trees and took out loose dead wood, as well as removed large branches that seemed to pose a potential threat of breaking onto two of our neighbouring properties. He was like superman up there! I have such respect for his work, but above all I loved his work ethic! His team worked diligently and honourable, a very rare thing nowadays! Our yard is quite large and we have century old majestic trees that needed attention. We are very content and highly recommend Urban TRee Canopy!

Mark in Hamilton
Mark in Hamilton

service

I had a ash tree that urban canopy took care of Gavin Terry and Brian were amazing my situation was in
ground pool on one side and a bevy of hydro telephone and cable etc. wires that had to be dealt with and this crew killed it . I would recommend this crew to anyone who wants the job done right and at a fair price thanks again to the crew good to know you for the day hope you liked the music.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Large tree removal

I contacted Gavin from another recommendation promoting his service. Not only did he deliver on that recommendation but that prompted me to write this review.

He took down a Maple that grew at an angle and was over two separate houses. He was very professional, there on time, and cleaned up afterwards.

I would highly recommend him !

Sarah B in Hamilton
Sarah B in Hamilton

Tree removal

Gavin was quick to respond to my request for an estimate for tree removal and I heard back within a day (email) with a fair quote. I appreciated I did not have to take time off work to meet with him, and he worked well with email and phone discussions before the job was finalized. He left the backyard in great condition after, and we were very pleased with the results! We would absolutely recommend him and we're happy to support a local company!

Bill in Stoney Creek
Bill in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Urban Canopy is worth it!

Over a span of 6 months, the largest tree removal co. in the Hamilton area changed their opinion along with a huge increase in cost about the removal of an 80' tree in my backyard. I called Gavin and the next day he promptly accessed the tree and gave a very fair estimate. The tree was removed the next week. His team was very professional and courteous. My backyard was left in great condition (including flower gardens). A very stress free experience! I'll call Gavin first the next time a tree needs to be removed.

Leanne in Dundas
Leanne in Dundas

Pruning tree

I was super impressed with Gavin and his crew as they carefully pruned back my Manitoba Maple. He was upfront about the cost, and surgically precise about which limbs to leave and which ones to trim back to give my tree a new lease on life. Thank you so much Gavin!

quinner in Burlington
quinner in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

tree removal

Gavin & his crew not only did a fantastic job of removing 2 large pine trees they went above and beyond in making sure everything was cleaned up. We were also impressed with their great positive attitude in solving a couple of problems.
We would highly recommend Gavin & Urban Canopy Tree Service

Bernard Z from Hamilton
Bernard Z from Hamilton
1 review Burlington, ON

Tree removal & stump grinding

Gavin and his crew were extremely professional and managed an awkward tree removal (2.5 story tall Maple tree, with four independent trunks) overhanging the neighbour's yard. Also had to grid the stump. He did a great job, worked efficiently and did a great clean up also. I recommended him to my neighbours and he did a great job for them as well. Priced extremely competitively.

Callie from Hamilton
Callie from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Cutting down a dead tree

Gavin and his team did a fantastic job of cutting down an old tree that had died last year, and giving advice on what to do with other trees that may need trimming. I highly recommend Urban Canopy and will definitely use them again.

Sean Dawson from Hamilton
Sean Dawson from Hamilton

Tree Removal

We hired Gavin to remove 2 small maple trees (and stumps) and an additional hefty stump. The job was done perfectly, and they even took the time to blow some of the clippings off the grass. Would definitely recommend to others.

Looking for Tree Service pros in Hamilton?