Galaxy Pools

F.W. in Whitby
F.W. in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

swimming pool instalation

We bought an above ground pool March 2018 from a company in Oshawa - the owner recommended Martyn of Galaxy Pools to install it. We hired Martyn believing he knew what he was doing, but unfortunately for us that wasn’t the case.
Martyn was unprofessional, his work was shoddy, and he was dismissive of our concerns - we don’t recommend him.
I’ve had to do some work myself to finish what Martyn was supposed to do.
He made a concrete pad for us by putting limestone screening directly on top of grass and then pouring concrete on top – it’s now eroding out the open sides.
Overall the pool is quite lumpy at the bottom, the walls are not aligned properly, and I can’t look at this pool without getting aggravated.
Pump leaked as well which Martyn yelled at me on the phone about saying he’d charge me for a service call and that “I was *issing him off”.
This alone showed me what kind of person Martyn is, something I wish I knew sooner.
I’ve informed the pool company about this man, his shoddy work and attitude.